Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 11
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Scriptor wrote :
Hi. Thank you for this skin. In 4 deck mode It shows the waveform of the active deck, but in 2 deck - only of two main decks. Is it possible to enable the display of waveforms of any active deck in 2 deck layout?

I will add a new waveform view showing active decks in 2 decks mode rather than only decks 1 / 2.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dj Sky-Trendsetters wrote :
Wish the VU meter for individual decks would get sorted. Everyday I log on hoping this skin would get an update to be more compatible with the latest versions of VDJ

0.7 will be released soon now, those vu-meters will work again.

Posted Sun 21 Feb 16 @ 11:21 pm
"0.7 will be released soon now, those vu-meters will work again"

That's Good News

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 12:06 am
@Fruit, first of all congratulations in making the best software DJ skin out there. I am really impressed! Vu meters and waveforms on 4 decks are stuff i agree on having as well
I do have an extra wish... (If its possible :) )
Csn we get more master deck effects instead of just 2?

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 12:11 am
I don't understand that well... You already may set up to 4 master effects in the master / monitor panel, and up to 3 in the master / broadcast panel. Isn't it what you're looking for ?

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 2:47 am
LSL50 wrote :
"0.7 will be released soon now, those vu-meters will work again"

That's Good News

VERY! Thanks Fruit!

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 5:02 am
Fruit wrote :
I don't understand that well... You already may set up to 4 master effects in the master / monitor panel, and up to 3 in the master / broadcast panel. Isn't it what you're looking for ?

Wow i have been using your skin ever since i switched over to v8 and i just noticed that there are 4 master deck effects on the master panel...ok so to get this right. The effects on the Master panel (not video) will also be recorded when recording video AND will be shown if broadcasting video?

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 5:11 am
Well I guess yes, let's try and tell me what you think about ?

Didn't notice you were talking about the video panel... I will try to add some new dropdowns.

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 6:33 am
Fruit wrote :
Well I guess yes, let's try and tell me what you think about ?

Didn't notice you were talking about the video panel... I will try to add some new dropdowns.

Cool I'll test it out first thing in the morning and post back here (currently 2 am here). Thank you very much for your time!!!

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 6:37 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
ohshit wrote :
Hi Fuit any future plan to have an option to change rhythm waves from Monochrome to Neutral?

Regards.

For a 2 deck controller. Note the same KIND of waves just the option to make it neutral so you can see where the vocal etc on an extended screen.

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 3:52 pm
The default rhythmzone you are showing on your screenshot can't really use the colored waves options like scratwaves/songpos do. And if I change any of their colors, I would also need to change the entire deck color as well (buttons/widgets) because it would be a permanent setting.

If you set the waveform menu to show scratchwaves, then you already can set their color in : atomix menu / waves / neutral.

Or maybe I didn't get what you mean... If so be more verbose please.

Posted Tue 23 Feb 16 @ 1:03 am
Fruit wrote :
If you set the waveform menu to show scratchwaves, then you already can set their color in : atomix menu / waves / neutral.

OK thanks understand, this is what I have so far per attached image.

Ok, FORM, Scratch, H-split is checked off, however how to get the CBG marks to display like in your picture?

Posted Tue 23 Feb 16 @ 3:15 am
This is a 0.7 feature, to be released in the next few weeks now.

Posted Tue 23 Feb 16 @ 4:26 am
Thanks you.

Posted Tue 23 Feb 16 @ 11:29 am
This is now my new favorite skin. Can't wait for the update, and wish I could donate to help support future versions. :)

Posted Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 1:33 am
@Fruit
Sorry for the late response. The 4 decks are there at the master panel but now i remember why i never used them. The reason is that when I select my effects they can't be saved for next time and i have to selecte them every time i restart virtual dj. Would be awesome if they can be saved for every time

Posted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 7:56 am
Noticed that too.. Unfortunately it may not be related to specifically my skin, but rather to the VDJ code itself... Do you know about any other skin that would keep those effects brought through shutdowns ?

Anyways, video panel is now able to show 3 more effects slots (additionally to the 4 already available slots in the master panel, so you may set up to 8 effects at once).

Posted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 7:22 pm
Fruit wrote :
Noticed that too.. Unfortunately it may not be related to specifically my skin, but rather to the VDJ code itself... Do you know about any other skin that would keep those effects brought through shutdowns ?

I'll try out more skins and see....

Fruit wrote :
Anyways, video panel is now able to show 3 more effects slots (additionally to the 4 already available slots in the master panel, so you may set up to 8 effects at once).

Have you updated the skin?

Posted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 7:34 pm
It's still in progress but I already implemented this. It will be optional of course.

Posted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 10:50 pm
I can be the one of the first ones to try it out before it goes live. You can send it to me here:
pressnplaydj@gmail.com

Posted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 11:11 pm
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Firstly, I love your skin! Excellent work! Quick question. When version 0.7 is released will the installation change any of the current settings I have saved with version 0.6? Will I need to go through all my settings again reconfigure the skin or will it remember what I have saved? Thank you!

Posted Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 12:53 pm
29%