Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 10
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@asthedj
How do you set for the rhythm wave to be in natural color like the deck wave because my rhythm waves are red and blue. But the deck waves are in natural like yours in the above picture only?

Posted Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 10:52 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
ohshit wrote :
@asthedj
How do you set for the rhythm wave to be in natural color like the deck wave because my rhythm waves are red and blue. But the deck waves are in natural like yours in the above picture only?

I use Scratch waves and need to see EQ.Look at the top set the rhythm waves and the 3 in the middle set what you see on the decks.

Posted Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 1:27 pm
lucas569 wrote :
love this skin, great work. my only wish would be to adjust size of search pane for the songs. could be cause i have a 13" mac but its hard to see with my tired eyes

Is there any way to make search pane larger?

Posted Wed 14 Oct 15 @ 12:19 am
@asthedj
I notice that my Deck Settings as I click on it, dropdown is different. Yours show songpos style while mine just show songpos? See attach screenshot. Help me please. Let me know what screen shot to send you.

Posted Wed 14 Oct 15 @ 1:16 pm
@asthedj
thx got it.

Posted Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 1:35 am
Wish the VU meter for individual decks would get sorted. Everyday I log on hoping this skin would get an update to be more compatible with the latest versions of VDJ

Posted Mon 26 Oct 15 @ 8:19 pm
lucas569 wrote :

Is there any way to make search pane larger?

It can be done, but is not a simple case of changing a config setting.

The default browser, used by most skins, has things like the search area hard coded. The only way to change things like the size of the search area is to use (write) a custom browser. Not many skin authors do that.

So, as it currently stands, it's either the default browser (which can't really be tweaked much) or a completely hand written custom one.

Posted Mon 26 Oct 15 @ 10:26 pm
thanks groovin.

Posted Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 12:34 pm
Fruit wrote :

Update coming soon, promised :)

Can you kindly also include the option to change the default rhythm waves to neutral(colored) from monochrome. The scratch waves does not help me.

Posted Fri 27 Nov 15 @ 2:02 pm
Two Weeks to Christmas FRUiT, hope you're going to give us a new present in the form of a new/updated skin.......just putting it out there.....:)

Posted Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 12:19 pm
Fruit wrote :
Yes guys all is ok ^^ Sorry for the late I've had several things to do in my RL so it's taking longer than I thought.

Update coming soon, promised :)

Something cool for an update would be to have more master video effects. There are only 2 at the moment. Is there an easy way to make another 2? Have like the option to select 4 video effects? Instead of having 2. I know that i can trigger as much as effects i want but i dont want to scroll through the effects on 2 buttons.

Posted Sat 16 Jan 16 @ 6:05 pm
revwedPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hello...LOVE this skin.....except for one thing. I don't want track 3 and 4 to be gray. I want them to be the colors coordinated on my mixer (in my case, green on 3 and orange on 4). Is there a way to change this in the setting somewhere? I need all 4 tracks ACTIVE -and- to be able to see the list of all my cue points on the side. When I switch to all 4 tracks active, I lose my cue points on the side?! Help! -Staci

Posted Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 6:31 am
i really like this skin, thank you very much fruit !

Posted Mon 08 Feb 16 @ 1:45 pm
is anyone having compatibility issues with latest vdj builds using this skin? i couldn't open vdj at all last week, had to delete my settings.xml thought all was good but then it happened 8 days later. A dj friend of mine thinks it might be the skin.

Posted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 4:39 pm
lucas569 wrote :
is anyone having compatibility issues with latest vdj builds using this skin? i couldn't open vdj at all last week, had to delete my settings.xml thought all was good but then it happened 8 days later. A dj friend of mine thinks it might be the skin.

Delete the skin and redownload it...

Posted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 5:20 pm
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
lucas569 wrote :

Exactly what I was going to say, software can be a bit like a sandwich, bread first, then butter, then filling. But sometimes it gets mixed up by thinking butter should be first then the filling then the bread - technically still a sandwich - but it's a mess

Posted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 5:27 pm
Where is FRUiT?

Posted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 5:32 pm
LSL50 wrote :
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
lucas569 wrote :

Exactly what I was going to say, software can be a bit like a sandwich, bread first, then butter, then filling. But sometimes it gets mixed up by thinking butter should be first then the filling then the bread - technically still a sandwich - but it's a mess

i wish you computer guys would break it down simple for us layman folks :-p LOL

Posted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 6:37 pm
@Lucas 569
Go to my documents/Virtual Dj/Skins
Finf the the Fruity V8 skin and delete it. Then go to the website here and download it and install it again

Posted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 6:40 pm
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
@Lucas 569
Go to my documents/Virtual Dj/Skins
Finf the the Fruity V8 skin and delete it. Then go to the website here and download it and install it again

THANKS, did as stated. I'll report back if i have any issues.

Posted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 7:24 pm
26%