Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Content Unlimited Search gives videos only - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mmccartHome userMember since 2014
Im having the same issue with content unlimited. Sometimes, a song search comes back with a red icon, and it allows me to upload it and save, and other times nothing but a purple icon. I have tried removing netsearch from the search database and still no luck. This issue isn't particular to any type of music. Sometimes it works fine, and others the damn purple icon

Posted Tue 17 Feb 15 @ 5:37 pm
Same issue, the first time that I seen this reported was back in July on another forum and its now March with no resolution? I opened a ticket for it and was told to use live chat and they closed the ticket, every time I try chat its busy and it has me open a ticket, the second ticket I was sent basic usage information. I work during the day so I can't use the phone support. Has anyone come up with a solution to this? Is it just a crap service that doesn't work?

Posted Fri 06 Mar 15 @ 5:31 pm
Yep, still having the same issue. It's ongoing and very frustrating. I've tried every setting regarding filter results and such, no success. It will work great for a few minutes, returning only the audio track format I want, then, with no warning or change in anything I'm doing, it will switch to only video results. It's getting ridiculous, the only reason I stay on is I've invested all this time already into the program. Thinking about bailing tho

Posted Thu 02 Apr 15 @ 8:55 pm
Same here, just purchased this service within the last week after trying it with the 30 seconds stream thinking this would be perfect for the odd request or two I may not have. Did a show. On Friday, got a request and you've guessed it, Video content only. If they say the service is down how can I get video etc but not audio. Is this to get people to pay for the higher priced video package....think I'll be cancelling this subscription. Thanks for wasting $11.99.

Posted Sun 03 May 15 @ 6:49 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
FYI:
Content Unlimited is a collection of various cataloges from various providers.
CU audio is Grooveshark, CU Video is another one.
We are not happy about what happend but have no influence atm.

Posted Sun 03 May 15 @ 7:00 am
It's ridiculous, it's been going on since I've had the program.

Posted Sat 16 May 15 @ 2:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)