Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 13

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Posted Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 7:26 pm
Now if we could only get the red & blue colors changed......

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 2:16 pm
You can - if you edit the graphics file.

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 4:36 pm
I tried and the results were not good

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 5:37 pm
Hey could you also create a function that disables and enables the visibility of the sync button?

Posted Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 2:01 pm
is it possible to use the 4deck with the 4 scratchwaves under the decks? thank you

Posted Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 5:45 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just to let you know I'm reading carefully every suggestion.

- get rid of red/blue

I will propose a version of this in a separate xml/png layout, but only when the skin is finished

- disable sync

Well you may still can sync with keyboard / controller so it would just make the button disappear, why not but I don't promise on this.

- 4 decks waves

Can you be a bit more accurate on this ? Do you mean 4 full length scratches below the whole 4 decks ? Dunno if I can put a browser below all those stuffs lol... Or do you mean something else ?

Posted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 1:12 pm
Fruit wrote :
Just to let you know I'm reading carefully every suggestion.

- get rid of red/blue

I will propose a version of this in a separate xml/png layout, but only when the skin is finished

- disable sync

Well you may still can sync with keyboard / controller so it would just make the button disappear, why not but I don't promise on this.

- 4 decks waves

Can you be a bit more accurate on this ? Do you mean 4 full length scratches below the whole 4 decks ? Dunno if I can put a browser below all those stuffs lol... Or do you mean something else ?

About the sync, that's exactly what I'd like. As a DJ I just hate to even see the sync button so an option to hide it would be great. The other scratch djs like myself would appreciate this feature also

Posted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 11:00 pm
Would you like to see another button instead ? (which one)

Or a blank space ?

Posted Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 4:02 am
Fruit wrote :
Would you like to see another button instead ? (which one)

Or a blank space ?

That could be up to you, don't really know what to replace it with so I'd say blank space.

Posted Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 7:08 am
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi Friut, is now also avaiable as a 4-deck-skin?
(Maybe with the alternative to switch from 2 to 4)
Thomas

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 12:57 am
Yes but I didn't really work on the 4 decks version so for now it is almost the default 4 decks skin with some customized colors according to the 2 decks skin. I will improve the 4 decks version the same way I'm actually doing on the 2 decks one.

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 2:28 am
Hi Fruit,

Discovered a serious bug in your skin ..... if you go to tablet mode and back (as I have a touchscreen Yoga) it wipes all the settings you made in 2 deck mode.

It's a pain to have to go and configure all the skin options every time.

Keith

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 3:20 pm
Hello Fruit

any chance you might implement something similar to this

the part that interests me is the wave display with the numbers. its an option you can turn on called pioneer style.
this image is from the Hercules RMX2 Black by djdad

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 12:46 pm
Yup 0.6 will bring 3 or 4 different songpos styles.

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 5:30 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Hi Fruit,

Discovered a serious bug in your skin ..... if you go to tablet mode and back (as I have a touchscreen Yoga) it wipes all the settings you made in 2 deck mode.

It's a pain to have to go and configure all the skin options every time.

Keith

I'm afraid but it is not a bug. The skin engine doesn't keep the panels states after changing skin / layout.

But as said earlier in this thread I will bring a 'stance SDK' that would name all the options / panels so that you're able to set a custom button to get your preferred stance at once. I also will bring a bunch of five custom buttons especially intended to set 5 stances of your choice.

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 5:37 pm
Hi Fruit, Thanks I think I work it all out with the skin you made,I have more ideas but can't make skins...lol Im trying to get more comfortable using VDJ-8 like VDJ-7 Thank YOU FruiT

Posted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 4:51 pm
Well done bro, but I'm afraid you'll have to do this again in next version !

Coloring should be easier thus.

Cheers :)

Posted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 8:03 pm
I made a 2nd copy with diff name,but when/if your update comes it will not effect that FruiT remix skin.

Posted Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 9:22 am
Yes but you'll want to mod the new one, trust me :)

Posted Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 12:21 pm
34%