Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems using my new MC6000 MK2 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jlg78PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi. Just got the mc6000 mk2 set up everything the effects banks up top do not work at all, can'g scroll the effects with the knob can't even play them. I'm using vdjpro 7.x As anybody else got this issue. Or know how to fix it? Thanks.

Posted Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 11:30 am
mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hey there. My mk2 is in the car right now so I'm kinda spitballing here, but here's what I suspect.
The stock "mapper" file for the mk2 assumes that the parameter knobs PARAM1 and PARAM2 are being used for video, and that the function of each knob applies to the output of the mixer globally (regardless of what deck you're playing).
I would think that if you re-mapped them to control Audio effects (one for left and one for right), you should be good.
I can't test the exact wording right now, but it would be something like:
"Deck 1 audio_effects select" for PARAM1 and "Deck 2 audio_effects select" for PARAM2. The correct wording of this should cause the knobs to scroll through your audio effects for each deck.
Side note: Also map the "PARAMx_Btn" value for "Deck 1 Effects" and "Deck 2 Effects", respectively; and use them as on/off triggers for both.
Hope it helps; maybe someone can jump in here with the correct wording ....
Cheers,
Doug

Posted Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 11:58 am
feb1701PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello I just purchased a Denon MC600MK2. I loaded everything up, but I can't get the controller to work the mixer on the screen how can I fix this

Posted Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 9:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For version 8, you wont have to install any files (except the ASIO drivers of course), as the unit is natively supported.
Operation guide for version 8 http://www.virtualdj.com/documents/Denon%20MC6000MKII%20-%20VirtualDJ%208%20Operation%20Guide.pdf

For version 7, you will need to install these files... http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/16487/DENON_MC6000-MK2.html
Operation Guide for version 7 http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download/src/16487/Denon%20MC6000MK2%20-%20VirtualDJ%20-%20Setup%20&%20Operation%20Guide.pdf

Posted Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 10:56 pm
Hi first time posting so please don't bite me if I have repeated something posted elsewhere... :D

I am new to the Denon MC6000 MK2 I wanted a smaller controller and this seemed to tick the boxes. My issue is the DDJ-SX and VMS4.1 that I own have the ability of using the onboard EQ, Gain, Volume Faders and Cue buttons but this device only seems to use the software and has no hidden sequence of button pressing whilst powering up to switch between hardware or software control (like the vms4.1). The problem I'm having is being a DJ from the old analogue days through to the digital era I find the delay from dropping a fader or hitting a channels CUE button and waiting that split second for the software to send it to my headhones is driving me NUTS!! How backwards of Denon is it to only allow software control of these basic operations!! Does anyone know a way round this or how to stop the delay? It means I can screw up mixes cause if you don't drop that fader a split second before you normally would you play a split second extra of track!! My brain can obviously get round this as I've used laggy time codes before but why should I have to!! It seems that the feature of using the onboard mixer may have been removed from the original version of this controller?? The jog wheels seem responsive enough and so do the hot cues and play button button the lag on the mixer side is horrible... can this be corrected withing virtual dj?

Any help would be great and if it can't be resolved then bye bye Denon MC6000 Mk2!!

Posted Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 9:17 am
mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Interesting .... I've been using VDJ for years, first with the mk1 and now with the mk2 (for about 8 months on the mk2). The delay issue you speak of is not something I've experienced with either model. Whatever I do on the controller is instantly performed by the system, as if the controller was not an attached device, but integral to the system.
By definition, this is a latency issue, and I recommend that you fiddle with your latency settings to get it resolved.
It is NOT a "standard issue" problem, and one that you must accept and devise workarounds.
Hope it helps...

Posted Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 9:48 am
strapalHome userMember since 2015
Excuse please my English..
I have problem with Denon 6000 MK II (win XP, VDJ 7) when i play with 4 decks. For 2 decks is all setings and work is OK, but when i use 4 decks not.

My setings 4 decks:

Sounds cards:
- input - none
- uotputs - HEADPHONES - master 1/2ch, headphones 3/4ch
- soudcard - Asio driver - Denon DJ Asio for DJ controller..

Switch on controller board -
CH3 - LN3
CH4 - LN4
CH1,2 - PC

USB switch (rear panel) - CH3,4

But, when i move fader on controller (under):
CH1 - on PC monitor move fader first on left side!
CH2 - on PC monitor move fader second on left side
CH3,4 is not work, because switch is - LINE.

Faders on PC is from left side to right side is 1-2-3-4, but controller is 3-1-2-4. Please, how to set the controller to be the same faders move as on the PC.

Thanks.

Posted Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 10:06 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)