Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: My Name In Lights - TEXT3D - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

LOL, understood. Lets just say I can only afford moderate enhancements right now. Or maybe we can get the other Pangolin users to chip in & make it worth your while..... lol. Wonder what Bill will have to say about that? Ok - quit posting here and get to work on the EV release you promised.... just kidding.

Posted Mon 10 Mar 14 @ 10:53 pm
Done with the release of EV. It's out of my hands and help being modified and put into IMU installer. I don't have control over that part with EV.

The main problem with these plugins, is that they do not generate much revenue. There is always something else with better potential to work on.

I pretty much have to spend any spare time that I can find on them. I usually enjoy working on the plugins more though and any code valuable enough gets used elsewhere. It's a way to share expense.

So Mr Program Manager comes in:

"Don, what the hell are you doing now?"

Setting text on fire boss man.

"Why the hell are you doing that?"

Remember that masking thing I did?

"Yeah"

Setting text on fire is just another way that can be used and was just checking the new text code compatibility with that.

"Ah, ok carry on"

I would also be bored to death if I didn't have some fun every now and then :)

Posted Mon 10 Mar 14 @ 11:56 pm
Don,

Is it too late to volunteer to be a beta tester for the new EV?

Posted Wed 12 Mar 14 @ 2:54 pm
EV 2.7 mainly has a new text engine, better shadows and outlines, and bug fixes. So sort of a minor release in your eyes but internally it's a step to doing other things. Some near term plans are, timed messages, artist, title, cover, display and more.

You can always make suggestions at any time. I take it in, and if it seems worthwhile, will put it in eventually.

Send me an email digijoc-Mele or anyone and I will send you EV 2.7 before it gets put up in download section with IMU.

donmoir@comcast.net

Posted Wed 12 Mar 14 @ 3:05 pm
Forget to mentioned that VDJ script was added to EV 2.7 for sending or deleting inbox message.

video_fx_button 1 - send the currently selected inbox message to the display

video_fx_button 2 - delete the currently selected inbox message

This is being documented and will be in help when total package goes up.

Posted Wed 12 Mar 14 @ 6:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)