Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VCI-380

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

has anyone made a vci-380 skin yet?? and if not can somebody make one??

Posted Fri 01 Mar 13 @ 12:19 am
hello???(looking around)

Posted Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 2:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
My Todo List is unfortunately too long. Hopefully someone will come up with a VCI 380 skin. Have faith :)

Posted Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 2:47 am
You can use any skin you want. Why would you want to use a skin that looks like the controller that's right in front of you??

Posted Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 8:50 am
Hola tengo una vci 380, me gustaria obtener el skin. Vci380 por favor alguien me ayuda.gracias

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 8:40 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the correct language forum: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/12/Spanish_Forum.html

Please note that there is no VCI-380 skin yet. No users have created one yet, but if there was one available, you would need to be a registered licensed user to be able to download it. Skins and other add-ons are reserved for licensed users and are one of the many benefits of purchasing a VirtualDJ license.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 5:10 am
jkassoLE userMember since 2014
Hi everyone. I recently purchased a VCI380, and in the past week Vestax has taken down their website. I am tyring to find a download for the VCI380 Audio driver, but all of the websites i have searched on google redirect to the Vestax support website (which no longer is active). --Does anybody have a copy/file/zip of the audio driver file for the VCI380? I am using Windows 7 64 bit. I would be extremely grateful if someone could find this file for me! Thanks for your help. I am really happy to using be my Vestax unit.

Posted Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 12:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)