Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Audio issues with new controller - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djdacbiet87 wrote :
must be a VDJ thing

If was a VDJ thing, everybody (thousands of people) would be having the same issue.

It seems to be a "Mixtrack Pro with VDJ" problem.

Posted Wed 02 May 12 @ 10:29 am
Numark has its own ASIO drivers. Download them. And turn on Ultra Latency in VDJ.

Posted Fri 29 Jun 12 @ 2:36 am
Reticuli wrote :
Numark has its own ASIO drivers

Not for the Mixtrack Pro they don't.

Posted Fri 29 Jun 12 @ 4:26 am
i have numark n4 and i was upgreded with 20 days vdj pro and now im back at le version and i have sound destorsion when i use eq and on le version i dont have safe mode option and i have crecks in sound but with vdj pro i had same problem until i turned safe mode on then it stoped so my question is how do i turn safe mode on vdj LE please help

Posted Sun 26 Aug 12 @ 10:45 am
djneon21 wrote :
i have numark n4 and i was upgreded with 20 days vdj pro and now im back at le version and i have sound destorsion when i use eq and on le version i dont have safe mode option and i have crecks in sound but with vdj pro i had same problem until i turned safe mode on then it stoped so my question is how do i turn safe mode on vdj LE please help

You should open you're own thread of questions..that way you can get better help.

Posted Sun 26 Aug 12 @ 7:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If the Safe mode does the job for you, you can edit that using the Windows Registry Editor.
Type regedit in the search/Run Windows fileld on START and press Enter. It will open the Registry Editor.
Locate the folder .. HKEY_CURRENT USER --->Software-->VirtualDJ
and change the value of the SafeMode to 1 (rightclick option)

However, if your computer is strong enough, the sound issues you re experiencing are due to bad performance or extremely low ASIO latency. Please read this .. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common%20PC%20Performance%20Issues.html

Posted Sun 26 Aug 12 @ 8:23 pm
Same problem here. What's the fix?

(Mixtrack Pro + virtual DJ LE)

Posted Tue 02 Apr 13 @ 5:19 pm
deviusjHome userMember since 2013

OK this is how you fix it

1) Go to "Config" menu in VDJ
2) Go to "Mappers" tab
3) Make sure "Numark Mixtrack" or "Numark Mixtrack Pro" is selected
4) it should be already by default (or select whatever custom xml mapper file you are using)
5) Scroll down to "EQ_HIGH", the action listed should be "eq_high"
6) Paste in eq_high & eq_high 50% ? eq_high +1%
7) Scroll down to "EQ_MID", the action listed should be "eq_mid"
8) Paste in eq_mid & eq_mid 50% ? eq_mid +1%
9) Scroll down to "EQ_LOW", the action listed should be "eq_low"
10) Paste in eq_low & eq_low 50% ? eq_low +1%
11) Go to "Options" tab in config menu, and make sure "Eq reset on load" is set to DISABLED
12) Click Ok at bottom of config menu.
13) Restart VDJ just to be sure
HOPE GONNA WORK TO UR MIXTRACK PROS !!!!

Posted Fri 14 Jun 13 @ 10:58 am
Hello,

A few months ago I bought the american audio VMS2 controller. The initial setup was for me, a little difficult with windows 8 but after a few hours of messing around i got everything working. Well, now it has been a few months since the last time i have DJ-ed and i now have a problem. Whenever i try and play any audio in virtual DJ it doesn't work. I have spent a few hours now trying to fix it and cannot find a solution. the controller is responding fine, hitting play = play and etc. However regardless of what kind of speaker it is hooked up to, virtual dj is not letting any audio output go through. im thinkning it probably has to do with some kind of setting on my computer? or VirtualDJ ? im not sure but any kind of help would be GREATLY appreciated, being that i am preforming at a huge venue tomorrow!!!

Thanks,

Austin

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 6:49 pm
I assume you're using VDJ 7 LE that came with the VMS2, yes?

The fact that things respond is a good sign. When you play a track which is loaded to a deck in VDJ, do the VU meters on screen and on the VMS2 work?

Can you hear tracks playing if you listen via headphones plugged into the VMS2?

You have powered speakers (or an amp and passive speakers) plugged into the outputs on the rear of the VMS2?

Posted Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 6:47 am
I have recently installed VJ8 and have bought an old Numark TotalControl. I also got the VDJ infinity PRO license and my controller is responding.

However, there is no sound output at all coming from Virtual DJ8 and this problem only started to occur after I got my license.
I have a Macbook Pro running on OSX Yosemite 10.10.4.
Any solutions?

Posted Mon 09 Nov 15 @ 11:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)