Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ LE with Numark Mixtrack Pro

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

squeeamHome userMember since 2011
I hope someone can advise me.

I have just ordered a Numark Mixtrack Pro (my first controller, excited and nervous) and have previously downloaded Virtual DJ Home Edition just to get a feel for what was out there. I wondered if I also needed to install the Virtual DJ LE disc which comes with the controller as well? Are there major differences between the two?

I'm only asking as I have a netbook without a disc writer although I can get around this by using the home PC and copying the disc to an external hard drive and installing from that.

Thanks in advance.

Squeeam

Posted Wed 04 Jan 12 @ 7:47 am
Yes, you will need to install LE as the home version does not support midi controllers.

If you look on the website front page under products, there is a comparison page detailing the features of each VDJ version.

Keith

Posted Wed 04 Jan 12 @ 8:15 am
squeeamHome userMember since 2011
Thank you for your prompt response.

Posted Wed 04 Jan 12 @ 8:35 am
NixriqHome userMember since 2011
I have a Mixtrack Pro and was using the OEM Virtual DJ LE software that came wit it. I upgraded to the Virtual Pro, as I lost my OEM disk, and now i cannot seem to configure the Mixer correctly, it's only giving me one channel. I went into the configuration page, and it will only give me the $4 Channel mixrer option (LEFT - channel 1&2 : RIGHT channel 3&4). There is no 2 channel mixer option ( LEFT- Channel 1 : RIGHT - Channel 2), unless you do it in mono, and even in mono, i am loosing one channel on the mixer.

How do i configure it to work with my mixtrack pro ? How can I get a copy of the OEM software, if i cant find the original ? PLEASE HELP !!

Thanks

Posted Sat 14 Jan 12 @ 6:50 am

Posted Sat 14 Jan 12 @ 1:29 pm
Buen dia:::una pregunta :::Tengo el controlador Numark Mixtrack ; pero el software de virtualdj le solo es para 20 dias; como hago para que quede full,,, y otra pregunta porque será que el controlador numark deja de funcionar después de un tiempo conectado a la laptop

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 10:05 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 10:14 am
I can't find the serial number on the MIXTRACK to enter so I can connect to Virtual dj le

Posted Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 9:12 pm

Posted Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 3:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)