Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEWSKIN] ??? - Page: 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The only change I want to do to my copy is to add a colored line other than black to where the waveforms are to see the position of the song. Cant see this too well. OR find a way to "Light up" that area to be able to view that.

Another thing to try is to make this a 2 deck skin and use the gained area to make the waves a little bigger as well as the progress bar.

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 5:59 pm
Open the zip pack (I know you've heard this before Brian but) up then open the Bitmap in windows paint and draw a line (practice if need be imao on something else) then resave BUT make sure the file says .Bmp at the end (if u add the dot the two files with the same name that make up the skin will show up,in this case the Bmp and the Xml file ...easy! ever painted car models?..:-p

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 9:00 pm
I know how to do it, lol I made different buttons and such already. Was just putting the idea out there to Zanard as others may have the same issue. Thanks for the help.

Posted Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 3:58 pm
No prob!

Posted Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 5:27 pm
Zanard...any new updates?....u know what I like to see? 4 actual decks on a new pannel?....this would be HOT on a allready Great skin..

Posted Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 9:54 pm
Awesome skin mate , graphics are fantastic , love it , well done !!

Posted Sat 27 Oct 12 @ 1:37 pm
beatsDJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello Zanard!

First of all THANK YOU!
I am in the search of a skin giving me the possibility of launching 2 effects at the same time and you have just given me the possibility of doing it!

But I will like to know if it is possible to make 2 small modifications?

First of all,
1- Is the gradation color on the level of the waves… this possible to modify that to have a more neutral color?

Then, on the selection of the effects, during the selection, there is no change of the title on the skin… I am explained, when I select the wanted effect, to the screen, it is not no modification, I do not know which is the selected effect.

Finally it would be possible to assign a button one to control with the second effects?

By thanking you in advance! And thank you for your contribution!!

Posted Sun 28 Oct 12 @ 1:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)