Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEWSKIN] ??? - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Sun 30 Sep 12 @ 2:43 am
I know that trick, but I am asking how hard would it be to resize. I like to have skins match the natural resolution, but I will test this as soon as its approved :)

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 12:55 am

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 12:24 pm
Beutifull Zanard !! ...I have changed font size to 15 according to my screen resolution at the moment (and my eyes lol) but what font color number to make the letters brighter? this is on the Browser area...

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 4:36 pm
Hmmm...resized to 1280x 800 (my other laptop)..using simple mode.problem = plugins controller pannel buttons (in the browser's right side) are way to high above the browser area..I know I fixed this in the xml before but it was a while back...wheres the part to fix this?

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 7:16 pm
Tracker do you have the resizer?? I cant get thru to Jerem to get my lic key?? I have resized it to Simple 1280X800, but I need to resize it to 1280X1024 with just stretching the browser, so simple resize, but stretch only the browser.

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 8:15 pm
Hey Brian...i only use the demo...since i quit the premium membership but also had learned various tricks from tayla and others.now this browser problem i had dealt with,like I sayd a while back..its in the back of my mind -...the xml to get the browser to resize properly. the main layout will resize to 1280x800 (as in my Dell inspiron1525) from zanards standard dimentions which is a blessing lol.I'll help u ..no prob as soon as one of the guys hit me up with that code.whats hapenning is the buttons on say ..like the sonique controlers,the top right "open file" and the "slideshow" ...are NOT where they're supposed to be,instead they are a inch hiigher and they 're not functioning.hmm i think I need too look at it with the skin creator.that will show us where the hell the xml's mapping went..sorry for getting technical.it's how I refresh my memory on this..I am talkin about a "Hack"for using the resizer lite version,then manually resize that browser... u knok... ;-) but .DJ Dad & Zanard will know...

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 9:23 pm
My resize at 1280X1024 has no issues like you are describing. I have the resizer at home, but that doesnt help me here.

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 9:49 pm
Ha,ha..I just realized we are probably talking about the same thing...but..there is an error when done at 1280 x 800 as well...

Hmm..my Alienware's screen goes down to 1280 x 1024,normaly i have it set to 1400.and yes this skin did not resize to this.if I set the resizer to say 1400x1000...the round objects come out EGG shape...so one thing its to drag the corner to size.like a browser window.but,need a fix here too.

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 9:59 pm
maybe its time to break down and pay for the full version of Jeremy's programs.its just that I like the challenge.the actual hack! its modifying something,digging deep..

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 10:06 pm
Like I said, I have a full copy of his program, but if you do a simple resize to 1280X800 it doesnt turn the platters egg shaped, its only if you try to resize it to 1280X1024. That is the reason I am going to resize it to 1280X800, then just simply resize the browser, ie. make it longer. Will look perfect.. I will resize it at home and take a screen shot for ya.

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 10:12 pm
I have modified some buttons to the way I like them, ie. cue_stop, play_pause. Changed the info buttons to be video_transition.. I am trying to make this bad boy be user friendly for myself.

Then next thing I need to do is disable the "click on master video window that makes it turn on and off the master video". This I am having a hard time finding in the XML.. All I simply want to do is not be able to activate and deactivate the video in the skin by touching the video window.

Also if possible I would love to put the info button back to the way it was if I could simply be able to touch the video preview 1 and video preview 2 to crossfade the video between deck 1 and deck 2. I am not gonna use this as a 4 deck skin, but I still could if I wanted to.

Also some of the images I see in paint are not on the actual skin. Like the all blue top. There was options right under deck 1 that I no longer see and I assume it was a way to select the different panels..

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 10:22 pm
discobrian24 wrote :
I have modified some buttons to the way I like them, ie. cue_stop, play_pause. Changed the info buttons to be video_transition.. I am trying to make this bad boy be user friendly for myself.

Then next thing I need to do is disable the "click on master video window that makes it turn on and off the master video". This I am having a hard time finding in the XML.. All I simply want to do is not be able to activate and deactivate the video in the skin by touching the video window.

Also if possible I would love to put the info button back to the way it was if I could simply be able to touch the video preview 1 and video preview 2 to crossfade the video between deck 1 and deck 2. I am not gonna use this as a 4 deck skin, but I still could if I wanted to.

Also some of the images I see in paint are not on the actual skin. Like the all blue top. There was options right under deck 1 that I no longer see and I assume it was a way to select the different panels..

You simply remove this line:

<button pannel="mixer4" action="video">
<size width="701" height="390"/>
<pos x="611" y="256"/>
<up x="19" y="4159"/>
</button>
or:
<video pannel="mixer3" source="master">
<size width="377" height="175"/>
<pos x="778" y="269"/>
<up x="778" y="1722"/>
</video>

Posted Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 12:32 pm
thetracker510 wrote :
Hmmm...resized to 1280x 800 (my other laptop)..using simple mode.problem = plugins controller pannel buttons (in the browser's right side) are way to high above the browser area..I know I fixed this in the xml before but it was a while back...wheres the part to fix this?

have you tried the method described in the video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo5mDGaagYs
The program skin resizer tool does not work well ...

Posted Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 12:54 pm
zanard wrote :
thetracker510 wrote :

have you tried the method described in the video?
The program skin resizer tool does not work well ...

I am finding that out.but read the Skin creator thread also zanard.BIG PROBLEM.that is not worhing also.with the skin creator I can locate the error for the browser to fix it.I did this before but need to remember the line.well lets hope jeremy gets on it soon.

Posted Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 2:26 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Looks awesome!!!

What about us 1920x1080 ?

Posted Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 1:02 pm
Zanard only ever releases in 1920x1200. You have to use the skin resizer tool for all other resolutions.

Keith

Posted Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 4:05 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Zanard only ever releases in 1920x1200. You have to use the skin resizer tool for all other resolutions.

Keith

With version 7.1 is no longer necessary because we solved the problem of the increased work of the cpu.
You can then use the resize automatically virtualdj.

You can see an example:

Posted Fri 05 Oct 12 @ 8:23 am
I'm thinking of a few changes ...

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 2:41 pm
I like!...:-)

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 4:35 pm
95%