Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Roll Multitap FX on Youtube - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Good Stuff! ...any more? I got a skin with 12 efx slots that could use these...

Posted Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 11:39 pm
New uploading today :
- Pitch Echo
- White noise
- Multitap Delay
- Reverse Roll

Enjoy :-)

Posted Sat 29 Oct 11 @ 6:15 am
Whats up with these?are they approved yet?...good work!

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 5:36 pm
they are already available for download, the pitch echo and white noise are amazing, still cant figure out where to use the multitap delay and the only use i could think of for the reverse roll is to reverse swearwords in songs, it would be cool if roll and reverse roll were combined as it makes sense when you get to the top of your controlling fader the sample reverses, thats how i have loop roll and rolliit set up, it's just that tex didn't have 3/4 loop size and chackl's one shuts down vdj 1 in 3 times i use it.

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 10:13 pm
I take your comment into consideration for Roll and Rev Roll. May be in a V2.

For information, I have just finished a BEATMASHER FX with a LFO92. It is not a pioneer inspiration but I see this FX has been waiting for many years.
First tests sounds good on VDJ6 (old computer). I need to test it with vdj7

Posted Sat 05 Nov 11 @ 5:15 pm
what happened to u :( porting them on to mac or giving the codes to djcell pleaaase !

Posted Sat 05 Nov 11 @ 5:24 pm
your gonna spoil us with all these amazing effects ;) always wondered how a beatmasher works, I have been able to get a good sound from tex's granualizer, but really look forward to that one.

you have given me a new dillema though... I juat dont have a good enough interface to controll all these effects, maybe i should rip apart my efx 1000 or buy an efx 500 and turn it into a midi controller

Posted Sat 05 Nov 11 @ 8:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)