taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Brush up on your French guys.... lol

Posted Sat 02 Jul 11 @ 11:59 am
English subtitles available now !

Posted Sat 02 Jul 11 @ 12:42 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@ Deun-Deun, Here you go...

Posted Sun 03 Jul 11 @ 4:18 am
Hi, watched the video after seeing the other one on feedback looping (very cool by the way!)

So what vdj effect are you using in the video?

Posted Sun 03 Jul 11 @ 9:07 am
It's one of my new FX in progress. I made a list in blog.
Next demo could be the noise FX as the DJM2000 one

Posted Sun 03 Jul 11 @ 4:24 pm
Wow, that's pretty cool. Can't wait for a few of those to come out!

Posted Tue 05 Jul 11 @ 6:17 pm

Posted Wed 27 Jul 11 @ 5:58 am
very nice deun deun, I look forward to messing about on them one day :)

Posted Wed 27 Jul 11 @ 6:11 am
Wow, I can't wait for that one to be released!

I've noticed a lot of these sampler/looping effects you've made use quite a lot of buttons, have you thought about a novation launchpad to control them? I have one that I made a basic mapping for vdj but if you decide to release all of these I think I'll try and make an effects mapping for some of these.

Posted Sat 30 Jul 11 @ 6:15 am
Uploading today 6 FX :
- ROLL
- SLIP ROLL
- GATE
- TRANS
- DELAY
- 3P DELAY

VERY SIMPLE TO USE IN THE SAME WAY AS THE BEST EFX AND DJM OF INCREDIBLE PIONEER

ROLL AND SLIP ROLL CAN BE USED IN SCRATCH MODE

ENJOY!

Note : it is just the 6 first FX of a plenty of others FX to come :-)
If only I should have 72h a day !

Posted Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 2:14 am
this sounds like fun to me, thanks for creating them :) did you end up making the loop roll do a 3/4 beat

Posted Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 2:35 am
Of course :-)

Posted Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 4:45 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I have renamed your dll in order to remove the "v1" in the filename. It's better for update.

Pictures were badly loaded so I used the internal bitmap.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13748/GATE.html

Tell me if it's ok and I will allow the other ones

Posted Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 10:22 am
OK for me

For the futur plugins, I will not use the term v1 inthe name. I thought it was usefull to manage the version and update. So OK.
About the picture, is there any possibility to have a sample to download?

DD

Posted Sun 09 Oct 11 @ 2:58 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
They are now available.

For the picture on the website, use what you want but it has to be a jpeg in 200x150

Posted Sun 09 Oct 11 @ 3:51 pm
hey deun - duen, Im not sure if slip roll working properly as it doesn't seem to grab a new sample, but i nice work on trans, it seems to lock to the bpm which is unlinked from the track not like the cut effect already available, that means look out pioneer efx 1000 transform scratch :)

gate is fantastic and will be an essential mapped to its own knob, roll i dont think i will use as it doesn't have reverse like rollit and loop roll, but for simplicity it is great, and the delays sound great...

really nice work, im gonna have fun with these

Posted Sun 09 Oct 11 @ 10:32 pm
been having some fun with these, but can i make a rather greedy not entirely nessacary suggestion...

with the trans effect is is great for scratching on 1/4, as done by james zabeila it sounds great to switch up the trans amounts during the scratch sample looping which is possible with this amazing plugin, what i cant replicate however is having the track brake while the trans remains at the same bpm... the suggestion is could you make a feature to syncronise the bpm to the other deck that is playing, so the cut is a little cleaner when scratching and it will be possible to pull off the brake trick using the pitch fader at 100%.

i'll buy a video camera and bust out the efx 1000 and show you what i mean in a week or so..

cheers

andrew

Posted Mon 10 Oct 11 @ 8:19 am
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for your comments

About Slip Roll, I never had some problem with it. The update of loop is triggered each time I change the BPM ratio .
Reverse Roll would be one of the next uploading.

About Trans, do you mean the function Quantize of the DJM 900 Nexus?
I don't know if it is possible to catch the Pitch of the other deck.

One question for DJCel :-)

Posted Mon 10 Oct 11 @ 12:01 pm
With the algorythm of Gate, many new FX are possible.

For instance : Sidechain Sampler (in one of my video) not available on the site at the moment (I haven't found the source of this plugin yet)

Based on sound generator plugins (white sound, synthetisor...), I added a Gate to start the sound generation and stop it automattically.
Very nice FX to come :-)

Posted Mon 10 Oct 11 @ 12:12 pm
74%