Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Flash logo and Flash movies for VDJ Flash plugins - Page: 9

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Got em walter..(man is anybody confused with explorer 9 and its new layout & popup warnings?...jeez) more?

Posted Tue 12 Apr 11 @ 10:37 am
wallterHome userMember since 2010
Ha, ha... take your time to explore all the stuff I posted.
And BTW, just found some weird thing. I made 5 instances of the Ess. flash plugin to mix those flash movies and make them visually richer. Started 1, 2, 3,... and when I enabled the 4th instance, that video screen in the middle of the skin just frozes. Not the VirtualDJ video screen in popup window, I'm pointing to 'master_out' video screen, above 'Deck A' and 'Deck B' video screens. VDJ popup video screen plays normally all the time, showing everything I added. I'm just curious, is this my crappy Dell laptop's fault or I just added too much stuff to the screen?

Posted Tue 12 Apr 11 @ 11:33 am
You're a poor, hard working DJ, with always nagging audience, your boss spent all the money on cheap women, but you want some cool lasers to show off... There you go:

[link removed]

Yes, I know... nothing better then the real thing... but remeber my first sentence.

Posted Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 2:22 pm
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone involed in creating all of this. Its mindblowing !

Posted Fri 15 Apr 11 @ 11:11 am
I bet he's pointing on thetracker's picture posted some time ago... my favourite, too ;-))
Here's a beautiful Atom Spin flashloop for download, you're welcome...

[link removed]

Those shadowy spins on bright background... precious. I finally found a way to use these flashloops within my secret love, ClubDJ. There's no Don's native flash transparency stuff, but this cutie is out of VDJ league anyway...

Posted Fri 15 Apr 11 @ 2:50 pm
Imagine a whole bunch of those visualizations in single loop... 2 MB, but kickin'... There you go...

[link removed]

I forgot to add transparency, but who cares?! Enjoy!

Posted Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 11:59 am
Walter..you dont get any clogging running 5 instances? sounds like a lot...imao

Posted Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 4:18 am
Not at all, I don't have to mess with external controllers and other MIDI crap with suspicious drivers ;-). But you gotta live with it, ha...
Just found some other thread drooling about lyrics plugin for VDJ. Well, some poor soul could found himself messing with it, but not me. I found an MP3 song with lyrics in LRC file. Converted it in a few minutes to flash video with lyrics. You can load and play it in VDJ deck and add some cool visualizations over flash plugins, soniques, etc. Don't use Clipbank, there's no transparency. There you go (6 MB FLV):

[link removed]

There are some copyrights for this thing, so you shouldn't play it in public. This is for educational purposes only. Huh... I had to say this.

Posted Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 4:30 am
Jeez, I can't belive you're still messing with Sonique's and clipbanks, having those fancy Flash plugins... ;-) I shouldn't track this forum any more...

Here's a beautiful flash loop of an dolphin, swimming under the sea. Load it over flash plugin and enjoy...

[link removed]

Posted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 11:07 am
The same dolphin as above, but in HD 1024x576... It's not transparent, clipbank use is acceptable, too...

[link removed]

Posted Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 6:12 am
dj2bucsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
how do you download the stuff on mediafire. dont want a bunch of spam.

Posted Thu 21 Apr 11 @ 1:23 am
There is a link presented with huge font 'Click here to start download from MediaFire..' in the middle of the page, slightly to the right side... I've chosen Mediafire because it's fast and the files will be there for a longer time. No way to put it on my server, my mail has been already hacked twice, don't need some desperate NLU's sniffin' around it...

Sorry, I messed my last link for HD dolphin, it's here: [link removed]

Posted Thu 21 Apr 11 @ 3:26 am
Wow, just found this thread, lot's of great ideas on here! It sounded like Walter was a bit disappointed with the reaction (or lack of) that his hard work has got, so just to say that this thread has had more posts than the one with details of the latest virtual dj release!

Also, I think there's a silent majority of people on here that read a lot but only contribute when they've got something to say- so even though only a few people are in this thread, I bet there's more than just a few who are reading it and getting some great ideas from it- I certainly am!

Posted Mon 25 Apr 11 @ 11:42 am
Thanks for thumbs up, but... this is a forum, some guys made a plugin for you to use it... so get in the ring. Tell them what you need and what you don't. What's use of being silent? Someone should read your mind? Come on, people... I'm just tired of pushing things forward, those plugins have made VDJ a leading VJ tool on a market and you're still nagging about Sonique's and similar stuff??? Those guys are trying to make milkdrops available for you, I know cause I've found a way, but you're still not sure if it's not good for you? Jeez...

Posted Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 1:08 pm

Posted Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 2:45 pm
Nice one, Don!
I would like to thank to a very few people involved in this topic. My idea was to show all the users what they got... but in the end, all you got is what you give... And the only feeling I got right now is that I just wasted too much time in here. No more... Cheers.

Posted Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 12:35 pm
I'm back! had a nasty virus attack,took the lappy to repair 'cause the O.S. had gotten stomped...putting everything back together biot by bit...

Posted Fri 29 Apr 11 @ 6:32 am
@Walter, don't be like that. Remember your dealing with dj's here not video editors, lol! I'm still messing around with blufftitler, lol! And let me tell you Adobe flash is some serious business!! I feel like I need to go back to school for this sob, Lmao!

We appreciate all your hardwork and I for 1 have learned a ton. Thanks for everything.
Huey

Posted Fri 29 Apr 11 @ 8:10 am
Walter aint gonna stop..imao...he's hooked....;-)

Posted Fri 29 Apr 11 @ 5:00 pm
Hooked my a... ;-) and so much to learn here, ha ha. No, like I said before, just found a way to play FLV's in ClubDJ and it suits me well right now... But I can always post something to keep you bussy.

So you're a poor, hard working DJ with no money for decent controller, but I'm here to save your sorryass from misery...

[link removed]

Start this SWF baby with VDJ Robot and play with this Flash DJ controller in VDJ Robot's preview screen. Change records (every vinyl is actually an loop) and click on samples. And watch it on the screen ;-) Who could say you're a poor, hard... bla bla.

Posted Sat 30 Apr 11 @ 1:24 pm
64%