Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Flash logo and Flash movies for VDJ Flash plugins - Page: 10

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

wallterHome userMember since 2010
Wanna mix and scratch some more over Flash? Here...

[link removed]

I couldn't start these flash remix stuff over Ess. flash plugin... I can only start it over VDJ Robot plugin and click over it on it's preview window. These loops are cool, I really enjoyed playing with it... Have fun!

Posted Sat 30 Apr 11 @ 3:00 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey Ivan, read your earlier post about you not been appreciated, I think you got that wrong, just look at the amount of lookers into the thread, a lot are probably like me just not having much spare time at the moment to add to the thread other than digest what you are posting.

Actually mentioned this thread in the general forums, so please don't be disheartened, a lot of people like to pop in here and see what you have been upto. I'll try and make a contribution as soon as I can.

Cheers.

Posted Sat 30 Apr 11 @ 3:15 pm
When I figure this stuff out it will be a GREAT ADD to my show.. Like Paul said, its not that you arent appreciated, its some may not have the time to play with it. I know for sure I will ask questions when I get to it, but its the busy time of the year for me and I cant be messin with something that works if you know what I am saying!! BIG THANK YOU TO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND SHOWN HERE!!

Posted Sun 01 May 11 @ 12:44 am
See Walter?...nothin but Love!....;-)

Posted Sun 01 May 11 @ 5:44 am
Yeah, right ;-) Anyway, I'm packing myself to some fancy Croatian island and you can bet there are serious internet issues around. I'll finally get rid off of you for a few months, yeeeeah!...
Here's one of my blonde birds, dancing... and there is a bunch of floor beams in various colours all around her...

[link removed]

This babe is transparent, so put her in Ess. Flash or VDJ robot and keep her warm and wet. If you consider 'transparency' as an political behaviour in mideast region, just put this baby in clipbank and give her some more light over Soniques... She'll be fine then.

[link removed]

Posted Sun 01 May 11 @ 4:13 pm
Ha,haaa....huh...nice!

Posted Sun 01 May 11 @ 5:26 pm
Don't miss that DJ Sheepwolf's Flash mixer up there... It's an Flash audio sampler with about 70 HQ audio loop samples. Play it previously in Adobe Flash player to learn how to use it and then load it over VDJ Robot. It's just great...

Posted Mon 02 May 11 @ 3:31 am
Just reinstalled Win7, selling my crappy lappy Dell tommorow and getting my new red Toshiba, chicks just can't get enough of Toshiba's on coast. I've been doing visualizations for a few clubs here in Croatia, had a time to show them Firetext and Pangolin, hope they'll hook on it. I've seen a few nasty cases of ugly hate in General Forum about NLU's, hope those guys will join the army and finally find the purpose of their life.
@ Don: My demo is erased, thanks for allowing me to enjoy in it for a while. May force be with you and your laser sword ;-)
@ FT Team: Keep spinnin', guys. You know you're too good for these mixing freaks, but hey... you can't help yourself, right? ;-)
I'm on a way to seaside, long summer for me. Cheers...

Posted Tue 03 May 11 @ 3:45 pm
Godspeed Ivan!
Thanks for your hard work
Thanks for your thumbs up as well
Alex

Posted Tue 03 May 11 @ 4:07 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Have a good one Ivan... enjoy.

Posted Tue 03 May 11 @ 6:30 pm
Have fun walter! dont let the Island girls tie u up to a palm tree...imao...he,he

Posted Tue 03 May 11 @ 10:20 pm
Anytime walter :)

Have a good time, send me an email whenever...

Don

Posted Wed 04 May 11 @ 5:00 pm
It's been totally accidentally and I found it finally: MP3+G karaoke file to transparent flash FLV as the same size as the original file... but transparent, so you could put anything in the background, over clipbank, over another flash plugin... Here it is:

[link removed]

It is flash FLV file, 6.5 Mb, Smoke on the water, karaoke song. Don't forget to start visualizations plugin first, and then start Ess. Flash plugin with karaoke file so it could be above everything. You can play it with Firetext's VDJ Robot too, but then you must play with transparency in plugin's setup.

Posted Mon 16 May 11 @ 8:22 am
Got an interesting effect on karaoke lyrics, take a look:

[link removed]

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 3:07 am
Well, let's face it... VDJ is the only software for transparent karaoke right now. It means you can put in it's background just anything... videos from clipbank, flash movies from flash plugins, pictures from slideshow, scrolling texts, soniques... It has to be started over Ess. Flash, you can't use Karaoke plugin for it, but there's no need to be lazy. You can always make a playlist within Ess. Flash and start karaoke whenever you want, in the same time mixing music and videos from VDJ, showing singer's name over scrolling text, whatever. Your imagination and your skills are the only borders. Here's another example to make you bussy (who's that chick???):

[link removed]

Honestly, there's no need to convert your whole karaoke collection to transparent flash, there are always those same 100's songs reguests in every karaoke party, you already know them well. Keep spinnin'...
Small advice: You don't have to convert MP3+G to better resolution then 300x216. It can't make it better, only the final result will be bigger.

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 4:03 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Wow, your the Man...

I'm not farmiliar with the plugins you mention at all to do these great background effects for Karaoke, but I would like to know if you can help me get started with some basic step by step within the plugin to set it up and making it all come together at the start of a Karaoke track...

Great Work Walter..

Joey....

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 10:51 am
Thanks for interest, Joey... Most of these video plugins you already have, Camera, Sonique, Slideshow, Clipbank are already installed in Home VDJ, so I bet you have them. The others are Essential Flash plugin, Firetext plugin and some scrolling text plugin (out of my reach, but you could use Firetext's scrolling text tab and camera tab, really cool). Install them and play some mp3 untill you prepare everything. Follow this scenario 1.:

1. click on Effects > Video effects > Clipbank plugin and start some visualization video for background (don't forget to right click it and enable loop). If you don't have any, ask Tayla, he's the clipbank master, as far as I know...

2. Click on Firetext plugin and add some scrolling text on the screen showing singer's name. That's 2 working plugins already.

3. Click on Essential Flash plugin but don't activate it yet. First input transparent karaoke song in one of it's clipbank's boxes and make sure that speaker sign on upper right side of the plugin is enabled. If your MP3 song is close to the end and it's time to start karaoke song, click Activate in Ess. Flash plugin and karaoke song will start, showing it's lyrics above everything.

Scenario 2. (sweep the floor with PSX karaoke):

1. Connect USB camera and point it to the singer's place. Click on Camera plugin and activate it, so it's showing singer. Firetext's Camera plugin is far better, but then you'll have to use some other scrolling plugin.

3. Click on Firetext plugin and add some scrolling text on the screen showing singer's name. That's 2 working plugins already.

3. Click on Essential Flash plugin but don't activate it yet. First input transparent karaoke song in one of it's clipbank's boxes and make sure that speaker sign on upper right side of the plugin is enabled. If your MP3 song is close to the end and it's time to start karaoke song, click Activate in Ess. Flash plugin and karaoke song will start, showing it's lyrics above singer on the screen.

Stuff to avoid: Don't let Soniques make slideshow, stick to just one at the time. Don't use more then 3 video plugins at the time on live gig, extended video is a mean bitch sometimes, so don't push it to freeze VDJ.

Huh, need a beer right now, hope this helped. If you stuck on something, just ask. Got some free time right now, summer season haven't started yet...

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 1:24 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I thank you very much for the explanation on How To Make It Work, and I'm very sure many others will be thanking you in silence, but nonetheless it's been a great effort on your part to share your experience and enlighten us with a positive creative way to spice up our karaoke show that could give us an edge over the conventional method, this is what makes this forum the BEST......

Thank You Walter,

Joey...

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 2:29 pm
Don't wanna mess with converting CDG's? CDG+MP3 over flash in VDJ? Take a look...

CDG without background in Flash (there's some music visualizations added, sort of Soniques)

[link removed]

CDG over Flash in VDJRobot (no background, with visualizations in background)

[link removed]

Posted Wed 18 May 11 @ 5:27 pm
Maybe I should explain a little bit more this example above. I started VDJ Robot, opened Flash SWF file (Kara.swf) that is connected with mp3+g song and it's showing only lyrics without background in VDJ Robot's window. Music responding visualizations are already builded in SWF file, so there's no need to add any other plugin for visualizations. There are endless possibilities, but I think that you should support your plugin developers in a better way, just like most of you don't like to be caught on a gig for a beer and sandwich, or for a big friendly hug and 'thanks, mate' words.

Posted Sun 22 May 11 @ 3:34 am
71%