Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Flash logo and Flash movies for VDJ Flash plugins - Page: 8

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

wallterHome userMember since 2010
Just tried to install Xara3D Maker (exports 3D movies in SWF and FLV format) to show some rotating logo examples, but can't install it on Win 7 64bit, some registry problem with X3Dviewer.dll. Tried everything, even manual registering. Anyone experienced to help?

Posted Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 7:00 am
Still no luck with Xara3D... But, maybe you could post some pics or YT videos about how you're using those flash plugins. You don't have to explain how you've made it, it could be your sweet secret, but it would be nice to see some usefull stuff from users. So far we've found it's usefull for: moving logo overlays, background and overlay visualizations, transparent overlays, karaoke overlays... Get in the ring - be creative!

Posted Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 4:02 am
You know those tunnels/funnels... it could be boring looking the same thing over and over. But if you'd have transparent tunnel/funnel...
Music video and transparent tunnel/funnel over it, see here:

[link removed]

And to make your flash plugins bussy, be my guest (2 MB):

[link removed]

Posted Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 12:18 pm
Two flash plugins in a peacefull coexistence ;-)... it can take your karaoke party to some unreal level.

[link removed]

Posted Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 2:27 pm
wallter has been doing a great job showing how to mix videos and flash effects.

There is another aspect of SWF files in addition to effects. That is, they can be programmed to do whatever you want for the most part. Consider them to be like plugins within a plugin.

They can be used for scrolling text, images, access the internet, and a whole lot more.

I put my flash chat application into VDJ and it was happy as can be. This is just to show how you can link text or whatever from the internet. This app feeds off my server at home.

Another sample I put together is for Twitter. This sample is pretty weak but you get the idea. It access my twitter account which I just use for testing. You probably don't want to access my twitter account lol so but this will be handled with custom parameters you will be able to set in VDJ.

Go here and try the twitter swf... Like I said its not much but just something I put together awhile back for testing. If there is interest, I will refine it and make it available for FREE haha...

http://sms.pangolin.com/samples/Twitter.zip

Posted Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 6:59 pm
Nice!!

Huey

Posted Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 7:09 pm
Cool stuff, Don.
Here's a beautiful coloured plasma flash loop, totally transparent, so you don't have to mess with transparency setup over your music video. You must see this..., but no pics this time ;-) I'm laaazy today. Eeeeh, 700 kb file, but really kicking...

[link removed]

Posted Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 5:39 am
Forget about static and crappy gif logos, let them rest in peace. Flash is here to stay and make you cool. This CoolDJ blinking logo is dying to be set to any corner of your extended screen, pumping with the rhythm and saving your screen from overburning...

[link removed]

Posted Thu 07 Apr 11 @ 5:14 pm
You're a poor, hard working DJ/VJ, but still got no money for some decent stage lights...? Ehmm, there's a flash plugin which could help you in this case. Go, get yourself your stagelights, proudly flashing and looping over the whole screen ;-) 800 kb, wow! Didn't I mentioned it's transparent and you could put some music video or clipbank in the background? I didn't...?

[link removed]

Posted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 5:32 am
Thank you Wallter for your work for community.
Regards Tomas

Posted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 9:06 am
You're welcome! I really enjoy creating this stuff... And as I said before, I can make a hundreds of these transparent flash movies with various effects with my TV station software... for some more info contact me over my web: [link removed] or just ask here...

Posted Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 5:31 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Very nice site Walter...

Good Luck to you..

Joey....

Posted Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 7:13 am
Cool transparent coloured particles loop, try it with: Slideshow plugin first with some sliding pics, then start Ess. Flash with this cutie over it... Even better, add a few last movies I posted in plugins playlist and click on 'Play all'... This one is slightly bigger (1.7 Mb), thanks to Adobe Encoder, but it's worth it.

[link removed]

Posted Sun 10 Apr 11 @ 4:19 am
Just got an idea about Virtual Strip Dancers loops... Imagine playlist with 12 loops, first only dancing, second taking off the blouse, third... well, you got it ;-). Playlist could be played manually or by 'Play all', but always allowing DJ to controll it's behaviour... Still working on models... anybody with ideas? Volunteers ;-)???

Posted Sun 10 Apr 11 @ 6:01 am
You can say whatever you want about those virtual bimbo's, but you're gonna drool a big time ;-)

[link removed]

Posted Sun 10 Apr 11 @ 2:53 pm
Still have'nt had time to check any of this bro...had to to say goodbey to my mg1 baby moog Synthesizer last nite as i sold it,had it for 22 years :-( but you know what that means ($$$)...ALIENWARE BABE MAGnet CoMming up !!!! OHHH YEEEAAH!!! no need for Virtual....he,he...

Posted Sun 10 Apr 11 @ 9:47 pm
Well, this could be a step forward for you... you'll forget it soon, anyway... when you start messing with drivers, ha ha.
It's important to say that my examples are placed on temporary web locations, so once removed, won't be replaced. Summer season is starting soon, so I won't have the time to work on it 'till autumn. And after a few system reinstalls I'll just forget about them and lose them all, I can bet on that.
I'm happy because this thread is so visited, but there weren't so much responds as I expected. Guess there's some kind of 'silent conspiracy' about this thread and I can't fight against it. But all of this research work seriously affected my regular job, so I can't continue on it as much as I want to...
I know that your flash plugin developers will try to add some cool stuff and you'll have a lot of fun playing with it, but I can't promise I'll be around to research more...

Posted Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 3:40 am
No bro..its like that everywhere here...maybe being spring and all .....

Posted Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 4:25 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Don't feel that way, you're providing a positive and enlightening view point to the possibilities this type of skill set could bring to beef up a DJ/VJ show presentation and entertainment to the crowd, which can give you an edge....

So, Big pluses to you Walter, for your contribution to this thread, and I do appreciate and learned from your examples, though I've haven't started working with any software yet, I will do it when I can free up some time to do so, thanks to you....

Thank You,

Joey.....

Posted Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 12:47 pm
man...the new Advast version dont like mediafire and what not.....too finicky if you asked me...not sure if its downloading,if its being blocked...hmm

Posted Tue 12 Apr 11 @ 3:46 am
57%