Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Flash logo and Flash movies for VDJ Flash plugins - Page: 12

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

wallterHome userMember since 2010
Here's another example created with Antssoft's 'SWF TEXT' software with the same mp3 and song lyrics. Having the same issues as previous one made by Aleosoft.

[link removed]

Antssoft's 'SWF TEXT' download here and try:

http://www.antssoft.com/index.htm

Anyway, it's even easier to make VJ banners, with over 200 text and flash effects...

Posted Sun 10 Jul 11 @ 3:19 am
Let's do some more karaoke...

Convert your MP3+G to SWF with AVS converter. Start VDJ and VDJRobot. Start first some background visualizations over clipbank, Ess. Flash or from the camera. Then start karaoke song in SWF format over VDJ Robot. To make it transparent, play with color key option to remove background of the karaoke song. This is what you'll get:

[link removed]

Karaoke song must be in SWF format so VDJ Robot could send it's audio to VDJ. Hope you'll find this usefull. If anyone know any other way for this, he's welcome...

Posted Mon 25 Jul 11 @ 4:37 am
As I mentioned in email Wallter, the issue with audio for files generated with antssoft is a bug partly due to Adobe and partly in antssoft SWF generation. I have sent antssoft an email explaining the problem.

The fix is a four letter word :) which is the word 'this' that needs to be added when playing the audio in their SWF generation. This problem is well known and only occurs in certain circumstances. The fix is very simple and I will let you know what antssoft says about it.

These programs could be very cool and I very much like the idea. One problem I have seen is that they tend to generate very outdated SWF files in some cases. I do intend to promote this kind of thing for antssoft and others and will do what I can to make sure they do the SWF generation properly.

Posted Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 10:04 am
Thanks, Don. It works perfect. Here's the link if anyone wants to try:

[link removed]

To repeat once again, the idea was to add an mp3 and it's lyrics to SWF flash movie and play it over Essential Flash plugin in VDJ. While music is playing, the lyrics are shown on the VDJ screen.

Posted Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 5:01 pm
I've seen a few of my transparent flash visuals posted here on Fatboy Slim's gig on Zrce Beach, Island of Pag, Croatia, a few days ago on giant screen... Jeez, guys... I feel so abused, ha ha ha... I wouldn't be surprised if they were using VDJ for that... did anyone else here found it usefull ??? Are you using flash plugins anyway for visualizations? It would be interesting to hear it from you, this silence is so dumb...

Posted Fri 29 Jul 11 @ 5:47 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I haven't had time to try it out yet, been busy, but its on my todo list because its a great idea and def. will wow the crowd..

You got my vote, cause I've seen your examples and it'll be popin' da eye sockets for sure...

Thank you for all your work....

Joey....

Posted Fri 29 Jul 11 @ 9:10 pm
Aleosoft got back with me on the audio issue and said they would fix it on next version. Again, they have a really cool idea here. Thanks wallter for bringing it to our attention.

Posted Tue 02 Aug 11 @ 4:06 am

Posted Sat 06 Aug 11 @ 5:51 pm
Yeah nice little program there wallter. Creates nice transparent text with effects and options for background images etc.

Posted Sat 06 Aug 11 @ 8:28 pm
I've done a lot of time finding a ways to explore possibillities of VDJ. In the meantime, none of the VDJ founders even tried to contact me. To make this clearer, I don't have to do this. It's my free will and I've lost it recently. I'm working with other developers, got their free licences and they're happy with it. And they will be more happier, cause I've lost my interest for VDJ. I'm glad if I helped to anyone of you users, but this ends right now. I'm removing all the links from my web page and quitting all researches about VDJ and it's plugins. And I'll be glad if you erase my thread, cause it's pointless. I'm not sure is it a big lack of knowledge or just stupidity, or just a cocky ignorance, but I'm done. Regards to all, Ivan.

Posted Mon 08 Aug 11 @ 6:02 pm
Walter!...you're right (about many Things) I myself think you have done great work,and so why stop it cold? dont let the wierd politics bug you out....

Posted Tue 09 Aug 11 @ 4:25 am
Sad to see you go

Posted Tue 09 Aug 11 @ 6:06 am
If you read and like this thread, then provide feedback. Wallter has put numerous examples and tools with little in the way of response.

If you like something, say it. If you have a problem or would like to do something new, just ask.

There is alot that can be accomplished with Flash and it does take some expertise but the tools that Wallter has been showing are quite easy to use. I can also provide lots of samples but haven't had much time but I will make time for it.

Posted Tue 09 Aug 11 @ 10:44 am
Thanks, guys... but I'm on the other things right now. Flash karaoke project is very advanced and will take a lot of my free time. I will pass by sometimes, but no more stuff, sorry. For last, I would like to point you to Don's excellent Essential Media plugin. It is a real masterpiece and I'm sure you'll get it as time goes by. My future work has nothing to do with VDJ, but I'll remember some cool guys. Cheers...

Posted Tue 09 Aug 11 @ 5:10 pm
You're welcome to: [link removed]

See examples of flash karaoke and download flash visuals for VDJ flash plugins. It will be updated from time to time, when I get free time. Cheers, Ivan

Posted Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 4:43 pm
Let's not mess in Don's thread... For those who want to download flash visuals: right-click on visual's name (let's say Bluetunnell) and Save target as...

Save it in the folder where you can find it later. Load it over EF or EM plugin (click on Load... ;-))) in the same way you do it with Clipbank. Of course, you can play it over Firetext VDJ Robot, too and fix the transparency.

There are new Flash Visual Karaoke with music visualizer, too... Play it, refresh to keep up with music and click randomly on visualization (near the edges) to change it.

[link removed]

I hope to make it available for VDJ users soon. Cheers...

Posted Thu 13 Oct 11 @ 4:29 am
Walter! I've not heard from the XYNTH people yet!!!....
anyway of getting this?

Posted Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 11:20 pm
I'm still on version 1.5... Nothing new about version 2, still on hold, I guess.

Posted Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 3:41 am
But I was'nt able to get 1.5 either..:-(

Posted Tue 18 Oct 11 @ 2:54 am
Maybe it's better, you wouldn't sleep at all ;-))).

Thanks to the folks pointing to an issue with transparency when viewing with Chrome browser, I just fixed flash karaoke site. There was a tiny line of code, but screwed it all on Chrome. All done.

And btw. what kind of universal messages are needed in VJ/DJ world? Let's say: Time for booze, Party's over,... If anyone needs such stuff, say and I'll put it on site for download.

Posted Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 8:21 am
85%