Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Flash logo and Flash movies for VDJ Flash plugins - Page: 13

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

wallterHome userMember since 2010
There are a few more flash karaoke songs:

[link removed]

and there is a new SWF Strip dancer. Check it out, and play with transparency in your EM plugin. The results are unbeliveable. I finally found a way to record VDJ's video output in all possible resolutions, but still fighting with sound. Aaaah!!

Posted Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 11:37 am

Posted Sun 06 Nov 11 @ 5:04 pm
None ever asked about Flash karaoke songs for VirtualDJ... so if you really don't need it, I'll pass it to XNTH. They're adding support for flash and transparent FLV, wow.. I'll be OK. The page is still there, but you should stick to VDJ8 or whatever ;-)))

Posted Fri 02 Dec 11 @ 11:35 am
Nice flash coloured fireworks, ready to enrich your screens, transparent above the video:

[link removed]

[link removed]

Use your flash plugin to make it work... Merry Xmass.

Posted Sun 18 Dec 11 @ 12:30 pm
I don't want to mess into the Don's thread, there's a lot of things going on, so...

I've been playing around with Essential media plugin and decided to make an audio sampler of it. There are 48 banks, VDJ has only 12 sampler banks, so this would be fun. Here they are:

[links removed]

Unzip them and load over EM plugin. They will loop, cause I've made them to loop. And no, you cannot change the BPM of the flash file 'on the fly', but you can change BPM of your song in the deck. Plus, there's a fancy flash animation of the dancing crowd on the screen... If there would be any feedback, I'll make more. If not, who cares...

And if there wouldn't be a need for a 4th monitor support, maybe Don could jump in this :-)))

Posted Fri 30 Dec 11 @ 7:57 am
If you're still confused about AV loops, here's a little video example of audio/video loop and mp3 song from deck in sync. It's not like you should wait till programmer make a button and you could sync it right now... you're DJ's, sync it on your own.

[link removed]

Posted Mon 02 Jan 12 @ 5:19 pm
Hey....
an DJ partner asked how you can make an Greenscreen Video

Invisible to play it in the front like an video sample

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UXHDIP6J

maybe you can give an step by step manual

Posted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 11:28 am
Wow, 114 MB... sorry don't have the time for this. I'll try to explain how you should do it:

1. Load the original video in Sony Vegas (I hope you have uncompressed AVI or MPEG2, cause Vegas won't accept every MP4). Apply the COLORKEY to remove the colour you want.
2. Render the video to Uncompressed AVI with alpha channel checked. This will be huge file.
3. Load that uncompressed AVI with alpha channel into the Adobe Media Encoder, choose FLV format with alpha channel checked and export it to FLV. This FLV should be about 10 MB and transparent. Hope this would help. Cheers...

Oops, forgot to say... Or just load your video over Firetext VDJRobot and use it's ColorKey option to make it transparent. I'm not sure will it loop, maybe Tayla could tell you more. I just don't know.

Posted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 12:42 pm
I like Sorenson Squeeze (Thanks for introducing me to that program)........

Posted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 1:56 pm
That's right... Squeeze can make it even smaller, but Adobe Encoder is easier to work with. Not to forget that transparent video was Beatbreaker's idea and my realisation. ;-) Oh, God... we are famous!

Posted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 2:11 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Yep it will loop, both in robot and FT administrator.

Posted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 2:25 pm
yonitemaire wrote :
That's right... Squeeze can make it even smaller, but Adobe Encoder is easier to work with. Not to forget that transparent video was Beatbreaker's idea and my realisation. ;-) Oh, God... we are famous!

Yup Im still making logo's with BluffTitler, lol!!

Keep up the flash work bro
Huey

Posted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 10:04 pm
I'll give up on audio looping samples with flash, too boring. Here's some simple flash animation with microphone, ready for your karaoke parties... Enjoy!

[link removed]

Posted Thu 05 Jan 12 @ 10:12 am
THANKS will try it on my next GIG

Posted Thu 05 Jan 12 @ 12:10 pm
So, I'm not a DJ, and I hate to look to those bastards behind DJ desk... There's nothing going on, all lost, moving around, pushing and squeezing some buttons, some of them wearing glasses :-0, Ooooh, a disaster for party... I like some TV screens around, visualizations, stuff, you know, something's going on... How about AV loops? Short movies with audio and video loops? There you go...

[link removed]

Load your MP3 song to deck1 and load this baby to deck2, sync it and enjoy!
I know it's not a flash, flash couldn't be synced, but for me this is cooool! You can play a video, too... and sync it with this baby, just leave the crossfader in the middle...

Should I go on? More examples?

PS. You know I'm just kidding, no hard feelings about the glasses...

Posted Sat 07 Jan 12 @ 10:29 am
Now something creative and visualy attractive... Flash photo rotator with KenBurns effect (pan and zoom).
I bet you're already tired of picture changing on the screen with no effects. Download this baby:

[link removed]

unzip it to a folder, and load it over Firetext DJRobot. It will make a movies of your pictures. There's an option to display titles for every picture, but you can erase it in XML file. If you're confused, I could post 'pictures only' version. Temporary, there's an issue with EssentialMedia plugin, it's ejecting it and I don't know the reason. Hope Don could tell us more. Enjoy!

Posted Sun 08 Jan 12 @ 4:50 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
According to Trend Micro, there are some isues wth this website.....

Posted Sun 08 Jan 12 @ 7:43 pm
Wallter or anyone, replace the kenburns.swf with this one that you downloaded from Walters link. You still need to do the download from Wallters link first because it contains other files. Just use this kenburn2.swf instead of the kenburns.swf. Also Wallter you might want to replace kenburns.swf in your zip with this one.

http://sms.pangolin.com/temp/kenburns2.zip

Fixes 2 bugs in it and the reason EM rejected it.

Posted Mon 09 Jan 12 @ 12:20 am
Thanks, Don. It's cool now. Here's download link fom Speedyshare, hope this wouldn't hurt your antivirus's feelings ;-)

[link removed]

Unzip it in folder, put your pictures in 'images' folder and rename them to 'image1', 'image2' and so on. You can play around with other settings in XML, but remember what you've done. Ken Burns effect is cool and it will make your screens bussy while you're mixing...

Posted Mon 09 Jan 12 @ 4:53 am
Flash auto photo scroller:

[link removed]

It can scroll your photos from left to right and vice versa, you can set it in XML file, and that's the place to set your photo links. Put your photos to slider>contents>images and rename them as usual. Again, temporary works in Firetext VDJRobot, but EssentialMedia rejects this one. Don, could you tell me the reason, to avoid this in the future?

I know this is not a 'real plugin', it's just a substitute, but working ok. Enjoy!

Posted Mon 09 Jan 12 @ 6:54 am
92%