Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Flash logo and Flash movies for VDJ Flash plugins - Page: 11

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

wallterHome userMember since 2010
I'm not sure if your flash plugin developers would do anything with it, but I decided to put it on my site, as an online MP3+G player ;-). For now, there's just one croatian karaoke MP3+G song, but you can stop the player and upload an MP3+G song from your hard disc :-0. It should be unzipped, and you need to pick up both mp3 and cdg files (CTRL+cdg+mp3). This version is without visualizations. Hope you'll like it. And yes, there's an key changer, ha ha...

http://www.dvdkaraoke.comze.com/cdg.htm

Posted Sun 22 May 11 @ 6:26 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Wow, and it works with my files, nice job Wilter....

Posted Sun 22 May 11 @ 8:32 pm
Got some free time to mess with flash again. Here's an transparent FLV 'Planet explosion' effect. Make it loop over any music video, over the whole screen or in the corners. Enjoy ...

[link removed]

Posted Fri 10 Jun 11 @ 3:29 am
A few ugly days on seaside means a lot of free time for me... just sold my red Toshiba and I'm on Dell's i3 Core again. Ready to explore a few new stuff. Is there anything new with flash plugins? Something added? Sorry for my lack of informations, it would be cool if Don or Alex could tell us something about it or share a links for a newer versions of flash plugins. Cheers...

Posted Sun 19 Jun 11 @ 4:09 am
Hey Wallter! long time without flash things :) sorry for the ugly days but lucky you are you have free time ;) we are still on the go with the flash feature extraction and logo removal off plugin, unfortunately alternative projects delayed us a bit, we are working on deep roots in Africa and is a very time consumming task... will keep you posted as soon as we are ready with the new flash part for FireText and also the free flash plugin completely separate from the actual swiss knife we have.
Alex

Posted Sun 19 Jun 11 @ 3:39 pm
wallter wrote :
I\'m glad there are still people willing to do something on their own ;-) on this forum...
I can recommend you some basic flash software:

Mix-FX http://www.mix-fx.com/

or Anim-FX http://www.anim-fx.com/

for simple creating flash effects. It\'s cheap and simple. Adobe Flash is mean monster, so better don\'t go there...

If you want to make avi movie with a transparent channel in Vegas, you should see here:
[link removed]

I had checked these two out and don\'t seem to be able to add a simple image to move across the screen. Am I missing something or would you have a suggestion.

I thought it would be neat to have my car move along the bottom of the screen and then up the side and along the top and down the other side to repeat. Trying to figure out if I can make this happen or get someone to do it.

What might you suggest. Thanks.

Posted Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 12:16 am

Posted Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 4:16 am
I hope we could go somewhere further... I don't want to make yours adds, sit down for a while and learn... I'm interested in finding new stuff, VDJ can be a leading VJ tool on the market and deserves it... Cheers...

Posted Tue 21 Jun 11 @ 5:35 pm
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
wallter, i didnt reply for a long time. I´d like to thank you for contributing, there´s so much i learned from this thread. i hope i can contribute some time soon too. Greetings, and keep up doin´ whatcha doin´ :)

Posted Sun 26 Jun 11 @ 8:32 pm
Thanks, mate. That's the whole idea, getting something new and fresh in VJing. And flash could give you a lot, with no need for programming new and complicated plugins. I can understand someone's needs to keep it's secrets from others to make it's show different from others, but I'm not an DJ and I will share my discoverings with everybody. Hope you'll find it useful and make it better by your own. This silence from your flash plugin developers can only mean there's something good cooking, so we'll have to wait. I'm writting this right now on the beach, midnight just passed and there are some actions connected with lots of alcohol and good time, so... no time for flash! Well, there will be some flashes in the morning, God help me...

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 5:33 pm
Nice and easy tutorial for creating flash countdown (new years's, xmass's, whatever...) in Adobe Flash. It would be smart to save FLV file for later adjustments for some other events and dates. After creating, save as an SWF and start it over the flash plugin on desired position on the screen...

http://www.republicofcode.com/tutorials/flash/video/countdown.php

Posted Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 4:22 pm

Posted Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 1:44 am
Cool, Neil. I bet you've lost just a few minutes to learn and it was worth of it. If someone knows any other easy software for flash, let us know.

Posted Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 3:58 am
More fun with Aleosoft... Add your MP3 and lyrics and save as SWF, playable in VDJ flash plugins... Try here...

[link removed]

I haven't had much time for syncing text and music, but it will do the thing... Cheers

Posted Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 4:17 am
Well, I posted my example before trying in VDJ... and it's working strange in both plugins.

in FT Robot: I can hear doubled sound.

in Ess. Flash: No sound at all.

Maybe it's better idea just to make SWF with lyrics and play the mp3 from VDJ deck. Anyone with similar issues?

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 3:38 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I haven't tried it yet..

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 9:01 am
I'm still using Bluff Titler and then I convert them with Sorenson Squeeze. Haven't went hiteck yet, lol!

Huey

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 9:38 am
wallter, I did notice that no sound was playing in EF for that file. I have the source code generated by aleosoft. At first glance it looks ok but I will be checking into it further. Note you can also use transparency within the banner and that is fully suported in Essential Flash.

These kind of programs for generating SWF files could be quite useful. One thing we can all do is to go to the aleo soft forums and make suggestions for existing products or new products. It's a quick register in order to make suggestions.

http://www.aleosoft.com/forum/index.php

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 2:01 pm
Thanks, Don. I know that Aleosoft is far away from Adobe Flash, but it's a cool and easy starting point for VDJ users. C'mon guys, it's even easier than Bluff Titler :-)))

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 4:55 pm
It is cool and easy and I wish there were more tools like it. Maybe there is.

Posted Sun 10 Jul 11 @ 2:32 am
78%