Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: [NEW] [OTHER] WatchDog v1.0 Alpha - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Would you be able to edit your plugin to carry out a long if/else statement such as:

songpos_remain 1% ? set 'WD_SongPos' 1 : songpos_remain 2% ? set 'WD_SongPos' 2 .... etc... etc

Then, I'll setup one LED with the vdjscript:

var_greater 'WD_SongPos' 50 ? on : off

I tested this out in VJDscript alone, but it will be a long messy script to manage :( I did get it to work though. When I load a song, I'll have it scan all the CUE points. At each CUE point, it queries the 'songpos_remain' and sets a variable.

I then have the LED check the variable that it meets a threshold, and it works. The problem is I have over 12 cue points, and it will be a scripting nightmare.

Thoughts?

Posted Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 10:41 am
Hey phantom,

I made a test to see what the best settings would be, that is repeated every 130ms, and 30 scenes, would it be pushing the friendship to ask for and increase in the amount of cyces to 40 for the load one and 80 for oninit?

Posted Wed 23 Nov 11 @ 12:19 pm
hey phantom sorry for hijacking... this is 81 scenes at 100ms

Posted Thu 24 Nov 11 @ 4:12 am
It seems that I should make the step length and duration user adjustable... :P

Posted Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 7:18 am
that would be all kinds of awesome! :)

Posted Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 7:40 am
Hi, PhantomDJ, I have watchog version 1.5 installed on my computer. I go the effects/others tab, and select timed out automix, and activate

Then I go to my music browser, and enable automixing, however nothing happens....I feel like I have tried everything, but it is still not working.

Help please

Thanks in advance

Posted Mon 13 Aug 12 @ 2:24 pm
What's your TimeOut Reading ?

Posted Mon 20 Aug 12 @ 2:33 pm
Updated to version 1.0.8

Besides the timed out automix, Watchdog currently provides the following functions:

• Last Used Hot Cue: Plug-in sets variable 'WD_LUC' (deck specific)
  • Original Key: Plug-in sets variable 'WD_ORKEY' (deck specific)
  • Load file from browser and copy loaded file to Sidelist: user must set variable 'WD_LC_SL' to 1 on the desired deck
  • Load file from browser and copy loaded file to Playlist: user must set variable 'WD_LC_PL' to 1 on the desired deck
  • Check BPM Sync between Left & Right decks: Plug-in sets variable '$WD_BPMLR_SYNC' (Global Variable)
  • Check BPM Sync of each deck versus Master deck: Plug-in sets variable 'WD_BPMMAS'(deck specific)
  • BrowserSortMode: Plug-in sets variable '$WD_BRSM' (Global Variable)
  • Start playing on next PRIMARY beat (works with Left/Right deck logic): user must set variable 'PLAYONPRIMARYBEAT' to 1 on the desired deck
  • HotCue Position: Plug-in sets variable 'WD_HCPOS' (deck specific)
  • Cycle A: Plug-in cycles variable '$WD_CYCA' (Global Variable)
  • Cycle B: Plug-in cycles variable '$WD_CYCB' (Global Variable)
  • Cycle C: Plug-in cycles variable '$WD_CYCC' (Global Variable

Posted Fri 15 Mar 13 @ 4:33 am
As of today, this plug-in should be considered as deprecated.
A new improved plug-in will be available soon.

Thanks!

Topic Locked!

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 8:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)