Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Nanoscopic skin for iPad coming soon - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Yeah gullum, good work ! Looks realy cool an all things what DJs need on board.

The status bar could be slightly thinner because of more space between Pause button and "turntable" :o)

[IMAGE1]

I've made the status bar a bit smaler also the key bpm display so the key slider and vinyl deck is move a bit up and added to buttons on each side of the hot cue's for + - 4 and 16 beats for faster navigating in the wave form :D

I think with this skin I will almost never need to use the track pad again on my laptop.

Posted Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 12:27 pm
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
gullum wrote :
I think with this skin I will almost never need to use the track pad again on my laptop.

Only to searching for something ;o)

Posted Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 1:02 pm
gullum wrote :

Only to searching for something ;o)

just put the vdj remote in background and use some desktop controller on the iPad :D and the laptop will become only a storage for the music.

Posted Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 1:50 pm

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 3:46 pm
Ahhhhh spoilt for iPad skins... So hard to choose!

Great looking skings, cant wait to see what things come in future as the app matures and evolves!

Si

Posted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 5:06 am
Ahhhhh spoilt for iPad skins... So hard to choose!

Great looking skings, cant wait to see what things come in future as the app matures and evolves!

Si

I'm making the Nanoscopic skin 4 pages for version 2 as I've learned a lot more since I got VDJ remote at christmas

Posted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 6:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)