Posted Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 5:54 pm
gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 6:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I added the photos for you.

Skin looks good.

Posted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 6:56 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
If I may be so bold, I would generate a generic design for the platters. Personally I would not use a skin promoting another DJ.....

Posted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 8:20 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
If I may be so bold, I would generate a generic design for the platters. Personally I would not use a skin promoting another DJ.....

+1
Yes correct. The Skin looks bretty good. But to personally. Its better to use a generic Design ;).

Greetings :)

Posted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 4:00 am

+1
Yes correct. The Skin looks bretty good. But to personally. Its better to use a generic Design ;).

Greetings :)

ok I can see where you are at and fully agree. So I'll add an other similar the original ear protection warning sign. Although I guess most Dj's play songs made by other Dj's so still you would be promoting them to all at the clubs that will never see the skin :D

PS. thanks for adding the pictures DJDAD

Posted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 4:18 am

Posted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 4:37 am
Looks now better. Great work :D

Posted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 1:53 pm
I like this as well, nice use of space. well done!

Posted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 3:47 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Much better, very nice work... ;^)

Posted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 5:19 pm
me likey
:)

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 4:09 am

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 6:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is it a single page (panel) skin?

i cant see any sampler page for example or a way to change the FXs.
Pitch bend?.

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 7:28 pm
Is it a single page (panel) skin?

i cant see any sampler page for example or a way to change the FXs.
Pitch bend?.

YES it's only a single page for now need to learn some more xml. only been using it for a little over 2 weeks so I need to learn some more and I only have textedit and photoshop. the skin creator won't start on my mac.

ps. the goal is to have everything on one page but 2 pages more for extra flexibility wold be good too

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 10:23 pm
i know how to script a skin xml, but i am one of the worst when it comes to graphics, what software do you use to make it seem so 3d, and professional? My skins come out really cheap-looking, someone help me.

Posted Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 9:58 am
i know how to script a skin xml, but i am one of the worst when it comes to graphics, what software do you use to make it seem so 3d, and professional? My skins come out really cheap-looking, someone help me.

All graphics are made in photoshop have been using it for years now so I know my way around it by now :D and the xml guide on this site is quite good. Looks like I will have version 2 ready before 1 is approved :D

Posted Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 12:25 pm
PHOTOSHOP?! THE PHOTOSHOP! THE 700$ SOFTWARE? Consider me done! I guess i will have to keep it up with cheap MS-paint graphics. And i dont need an xml guide thank-you-very-much. Like i said before, i know how to script skins. Look up "Mix Dj Pro" on the skins website to see just how cheap my skins can look.

Posted Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 8:51 pm

Posted Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 7:07 am

Posted Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 9:49 am
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Yeah gullum, good work ! Looks realy cool an all things what DJs need on board.

The status bar could be slightly thinner because of more space between Pause button and "turntable" :o)

Posted Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 7:28 am
77%