Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Mixdeck Help - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Posted Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 6:02 am
HELPPPP alguien por favor que me ayude tengo el control NUMARK MIX DECK e hize updated de virtual dj LE a virtual dj pro y NADA tambien, tengo una mac OSx 4 g version 10.6 ya hize cuanto pude pero NADA da resultado

Posted Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 5:19 pm

Posted Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 5:50 pm
Hello

I just bought a Numark Mixdeck. It came with a Virtual DJ 7.0 which i installed along with the Numark MixDeck version 1.0 on my PC. However, after hooking it up with my Mixdeck and setting it to the Midi control, the controls on my Mixdeck don't work with the software on the computer.

The Digitial screens on the Mixdecks are blank. I press the play button on the Mixdeck but nothing happens. However, the software itself works when I do everything from the laptop.

I know it might be a Driver issue.

My question is...how do I control my softare from the Mixdeck without touching my laptop?? What Traktor Driver Version update do I need to fix the problem???

I really need help on this. I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks.

Posted Sat 17 Dec 11 @ 3:06 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dj Intergalactic wrote :
What Traktor Driver Version update do I need to fix the problem???

Ok, are you using Traktor with your MixDeck or VirtualDJ?

If you know it is a 'driver' issue - then download the drivers from the Numark site - http://www.numark.com/mixdeck
Get the latest drivers from the Documents & Downloads tab.

You will also find the setup instructions for VirtualDJ there.

Posted Sat 17 Dec 11 @ 3:10 pm
I am using Virtual Dj LE. I am kinda new to all this, im not sure which driver I need to download from Numark.

Posted Sat 17 Dec 11 @ 3:30 pm
I updated the Driver. I have control over the tables now. But now I can't control the center part of the Mixdeck. I'm moving the crossfader on the deck, but its not working on the computer software. Can anyone help me out?? Thank you.

Posted Sat 17 Dec 11 @ 4:18 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sat 17 Dec 11 @ 5:12 pm
jrshovPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I've got the latest drivers and firmware for mixdeck and have the latest VDJ PRO. I cannot get the controls to talk to the PC screen. The only success I have is getting VDJ to play through the mixdeck headphones SEVERELY distorted. and idea what my problem is?

Posted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 6:19 am
jrshovPRO InfinityMember since 2011
k got the mixdeck controllers to work with the VDJ software, but still horribly distorted through the headphones. also, worse, when using VDJ without the mixdeck, dragging a song from a different player (like itunes) often causes the song playing on the other side to skip, distort and change tempo. I've never had this problem using older versions on other computers for years. Please help! Gig tomorrow night

Posted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 8:04 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 6:23 pm
compre la mixdeck y no vino con el driver alguien sabe como puedo bajarlo??

Posted Thu 05 Jan 12 @ 6:44 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please either post your message again in English or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Posted Thu 05 Jan 12 @ 9:26 pm
I'm going to repost what I keyed in another thread. The crossfaders, etc., DO work on the Mixdeck Universal for Virtual DJ Pro. All you've gotta do is go to OUTPUT and select "External Mixer". Next, select: "Asio Driver" for the Soundcard...be sure to select "Ultra Latency ASIO" for the best sound quality also. From there, you WILL be able to crossfade, play/pause, etc., directly on the MixDeck, instead of going back and forth on the computer.

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 6:30 pm
I am running the mixdeck with the latest version of Cue, the player thebplay button plays but there is no sound and the track does not move. Cue stillsays a track is playing. Is the mixdeck broken now?

Posted Fri 03 Feb 12 @ 12:32 am

Posted Fri 03 Feb 12 @ 7:21 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
What do you mean its not working?? No sound, nothing happens in MIDI mode, headphones don't work. We need more info please. And have you downloaded the newest version of VDJ from your download center yet??

Answer those and I'm sure we can start getting things sorted out for ya,
Huey

I'm having same issue but mine plays real slow. with a huge lag- i played with latency, drivers frimware. Does this just not work with 7.5

Posted Thu 01 Mar 12 @ 12:14 am
i have a numark mixdeck, and i use vurtal dj pro version. whenever i open up virtual dj, i get the following error message,
Error in the ASIO sound driver: Not enough channels
any idea what i need to do to get rid of that message?

Posted Sat 14 Apr 12 @ 8:18 pm

Posted Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 6:58 am
I got it all hooked up, and the music is sounding all scratched and muffled. Everything is at defaults. Could it be my music file or do I need to reinstall the software?

Posted Wed 26 Sep 12 @ 6:26 pm
82%