Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW SKINS] VirtualTouch , VirtualTouch X-Wide & VirtualTouch Double - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

With the new version of Skin Resizer Tool version 2.4.1 is possible to leave VirtualTouch ver 1.0 with a resolution of 1366x768 or not because of her that the original size is 1280x1024

Posted Fri 21 Jan 11 @ 9:48 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
VirtualTouch has zero height browser in the decks screen. So resizing to a different ratio will not give good results, or probably no results at all.
I will make a 16:9 and a 16:10 ratio version soon.

Posted Fri 21 Jan 11 @ 10:43 am
djdad wrote :
I've done in the past such a skin
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/9018/Double_Touchscreen.html
Old version, not that good as this one, but you can try.

I might udpate this one too, but it will be for later.

OK DJDAD,

I wait for the "new" Virtual Touch (2560X1024) and when he is finish i will sent a Bottle of french Champagne (Veuve Cliquot) to you!

Promise ;-)

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 5:00 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Just an iDea, I have one 21" touch screen monitor and would like to keep the browser docked on my laptop monitor using keyboard mouse for the browser functions and touchscreen for the skin in the touchscreen monitor...

Another question, is it posable to have the regular 4 or 6 deck skin on my laptop screen and the "Browser" docked to a third monitor screen (Not the extended) and be able to minimize it so I can see my other docked programs in this third monitor screen...I'd be happy to have this skin if it's available...

Thanks,

Joey...

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 9:52 am
JoeyKJ wrote :
Just an iDea, I have one 21" touch screen monitor and would like to keep the browser docked on my laptop monitor using keyboard mouse for the browser functions and touchscreen for the skin in the touchscreen monitor...

Thats doable. What are the resolutions of laptop and your touchscreen?

JoeyKJ wrote :
Another question, is it posable to have the regular 4 or 6 deck skin on my laptop screen and the "Browser" docked to a third monitor screen (Not the extended) and be able to minimize it so I can see my other docked programs in this third monitor screen...

In order to display a skin with lets say 3000X1000 resolution in multiple monitors, and each monitor showing a different part of the skin, these monitors must be in extended mode. No clones, no dualview.

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 8:43 pm
Answer to First question,
Both are multi resolution monitors, so LapTop 800x600 to 1680 x1050 third Monitor touch screen 800x600 to 2048x1536.

Answer to second question,
Will have to rephase the question, will be using the touch screen monitor as the primary and the laptop monitor for docking....the extended. from int. laptop vga to projector.

The third monitor will operate independently using it's own USB vga video card with it's own vga monitor connection which l'll have to find the specifications and post it tomorrow...

The laptop has nVidea 8600m gt 512 ram vid card.

Thanks,

Joey....

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 1:04 am

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 10:08 am
Joey, i think you will have to wait for the 16:9 and the 16:10 version to run this skin on your monitors properly. When they re done i will make a double screen version for you.

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 3:49 pm
Thanks for the input, waiting for that and very much appreciated....

Thanks,

Joey....

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 5:33 pm
ktbottPRO InfinityMember since 2008
dJ_ro_(ecu) wrote :
I can't open the skin...

r I want to open the skin and vdj leaves east error to me?

That I do?

I'm getting the exact same error message still. I uninstalled the program that was running Rewire and still can't get it to work.

Posted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 2:06 pm
Try to remove The RecordLoopback (or Line input) from your Sound Setup, and try again.

Do you get an error when trying to switch from MixLab Skin to VirtualTouch, or is this happening even if you switch from the Default Skin?

Note. Allthough this skin has 2 decks, it actually handles 3 decks. The 3rd deck is hidden in the options menu (as a panel in the center) and you can use it as linein, mic, etc. The skin works even without 3rd deck in sound setup.

Posted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 2:25 pm
Silberrücken wrote :
I wait for the "new" Virtual Touch (2560X1024) and when he is finish i will sent a Bottle of french Champagne (Veuve Cliquot) to you!

Promise ;-)

You 'd better visit your nearest Liqueur Shop !!! ..LOL

VirtualTouch Double

Download Link
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12627/VirtualTouch_Double.html

Resolution 2560X1024

ScreenShot

Enjoy !

Posted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 5:29 pm
gide0nHome userMember since 2011
This skin is really great and it's the most advanced I've seen. I have been trying to do what you did with the circular dials but haven't been able to achieve the solid fill, I can only get my dials to fill in divided sections. Very cool djdad, nice job.

Posted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 10:05 am
still waiting for the skin in the resolution of 1366x768, buddy great job otimo parabens by skin

Posted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 3:09 pm

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 2:57 pm
djdad wrote :
VirtualTouch Double (2560X1024) is available.
l

Good job Bob... This skin if it is opened in vdj… But the other that it has not cannot be opened.

Please Bob test the skin in another computer because dont open…

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 5:06 pm
The skin is working.

One thing i do for sure, i upload bugfree 100% working skins.

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 5:23 pm
Bob Good job .. I wonder why Pele Virtual Touch ver 1.0 gives error on the monitor 19 "and Double Skin VirtualTouch works normal

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 6:04 pm
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
love the VTD. but the VT still wont work? i have tried the suggestions in this forum but no go. any ideas.
thanks idj4Him

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 6:13 pm
The basic difference between those skins (apart from the different resolution) is that VirtualTouch (single monitor) has a zero height browser in the decks screen.
It works for me just fine, and others i believe. I think it has to do with your sound setup, Rewire, etc. Try a different simpler setup and check it again.
Do you use VST plugins?

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 6:30 pm
46%