Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: The Denon DN MC6000 - Page: 18

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Works like a champ. I am been testing this for several hours. I am not a Scratch DJ but i been working the jog wheel with major back spins and scratchs and it seems rock solid. Really Happy.

First one to post a youtube vid of a good scratch session with the 6000 gets beers on my (but you need to come to Hawaii for the beer).

Thanks Denon & VDJ. Somebody give Silvio & Chris a raise!

Posted Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 12:46 pm
Great news to hear there is a fix for the issues you guys have been having!! I'm not a rich man by any means and I have been drooling over this unit since I heard about it. Still trying to raise funds to purchase this unit but soon it will be mine!! muhahahahah!!!

Posted Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 4:15 pm
DJDAKI1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I also need help. I'm holding the 3 buttons pressed while starting the console, and the cues shine. So the first step does work.
Then I want to open DDJ Updater for DN-MC6000, but the information "midi device not exist" appears.
I have tried out different usb ports, but it doesn't work, the same error information appears.

When starting the console normally, without pressing the 3 buttons, DDJ Updater for DN-MC6000 recognizes the controller, but of course can't do the update.

Posted Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 5:04 pm
Dak,

Samething happened to me . I tried again and got it to work.

Posted Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 5:07 pm
DJDAKI1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I don't know what I have changed now, but it works now.

Posted Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 5:11 pm
just came back from the club with the new firmware on the mc6000 and was spinning in ASIO mode. (line ins / headphones / asio)
the mc was working very well the whole night long and now i'am very happy with the device :-)

dominik

Posted Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 10:24 pm
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
Glad to hear all the positive results so far, enjoy !

Posted Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 10:56 pm
OK anybody get a time out error?

I've turned it on and off and tried other USB ports but the counter on te Sysex mesage gets up to 5 and just stops every time.

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 2:00 pm
OK so now my settings are all up the swanny. Was running off WDM and now VDJ keeps saying "Error in sound driver".

Wish I'd left it alone!

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 2:18 pm
I'm having the same TIME OUT ERROR message.

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 3:29 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Can you post a picture of the time out error? At what point do you get it?

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 4:00 pm
I JUST WANT THIS THING TO WORK ALREADY!!!

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 4:01 pm
As I posted 2 seconds ago, can you post a picture and explain when you get the error.

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 4:03 pm
After I open the file and start the update, it says the following:

"Send sysex message to data control...........

Send sysex message count : 5 ............

Wait .........."

The number goes up from 1 to 5, then a pop up message states: "Time Out Error!!!"

That's all I got - tried everything, different USBs, etc.

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 4:05 pm
Update done. Everything worked perfectly. You people having problems obviously have computer issues.

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 4:09 pm
csmurphy wrote :

Wait .........."

The number goes up from 1 to 5, then a pop up message states: "Time Out Error!!!"

I will report this to Denon. I am not sure if there is anything I can do at this point.

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 4:10 pm
*****Content edited. Please refrain from bashing one another. Soundman that goes for you too. Lets keep this constructive.******

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 4:14 pm
I will be on and offline all day. You can use skype to contact me live. Skype ID: VDJSupport

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 4:27 pm
Not sure if there is a n00b section where I should say hello first, if there is my apologies and I'll get on it. I just wanted to say I used my MC6000 for the first time in a 'live' situation tonight and it was solid as a rock :) I just wanted to give a shout out to Jonathan, Product Support Advisor for Denon & Homeboy aka Chris for their help, cheers lads :)

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 8:24 pm
csmurphy wrote :

Wait .........."

I get the same exact time out error as well. I think it only happens to mac users. Others have been posting similar experiences on the denon forums. Really do hope they sort it within the next day or two. Been waiting too long for a firmware update.

Posted Sun 06 Feb 11 @ 5:16 am
45%