Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: SweetScratchx4.................. - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Hmmm.......thats a great idea! I'll check into it and see what I can do.

Huey

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 12:53 pm
Well Charlie I did some asking around and at the moment thats not possible, sorry. It is a nice idea though.

Huey

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 3:11 pm
Umm OK,

Just thought it would be good so that we can have browser fully open and still know whats going on, maybe now that the ideas there, it will happen in the next update.

How about adding the timeleft of the automix tracks outside of the automix window.

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 4:46 pm
Very nice huey...
i dont wanna get behind and i hope i can make my latest skin 4 decks soon =)

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 5:46 pm
I love it....keep me updated as to when it is released, or even better, I would LOVE to test it.

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 7:39 pm
dj_alex_jarocho wrote :
Very nice

Thanks bro I'm sure youll whip something out great aswell!!

sphis wrote :
I love it....keep me updated as to when it is released, or even better, I would LOVE to test it.

Thanks man!! Testings done but hopefully it wont be to long of a wait before its released. ;-)

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 7:54 pm

Posted Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 10:54 pm
and my size as well ! ...Sweet !! @ to other skinners...if you went to a taylor and youre a thin guy and he made you a pair of pant lookin lke Fat Albert ,what would u think?...he,he

Posted Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 11:19 pm
Sorry bro you'll have to use the SkinResizer Tool. I can no longer use the tool and upload the different sizes. Its cheap plus if your a premium member its free!!

Enjoy
Huey

Posted Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 11:29 pm
ha,ha...dont i allready have the skin? Im sure I'll have Plenty to chose from though,ha,ha they should be paying me for Clogging my hard drive with skins dang!! ha,ha...that all....

Posted Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 9:31 pm

Posted Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 11:42 pm
love this skin especially the cheeseburger icon! ahahahahaha good job bro

Posted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 12:56 am
Thanks bro! I got a few goodies lined up for version2....................

Enjoy
Huey

Posted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 7:02 am
What's the deal with this skin my norton 360 stopped the download it said it has a virus attached to it. It said it was a heuristic virus.....

Posted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 5:33 pm
Hmm.........your the first person to say that and there have been alot of downloads already. In my opinion I think Norton is a virus in itsefl.

Huey

Posted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 5:47 pm
Thats your opinion I've used norton for several years and it has never let me down so I'll be skipping this skin..........

Posted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 5:58 pm
Word!

Has anybody else had there anti virus go off?? How about anybody from the team that tested the skin an found it was good then released it??

Huey

Posted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 6:50 pm
@sands0214...are u sure it was'nt HEROistic?....he,he

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 12:02 am
I also, received the same message I think, because few users downloaded, or maybe! my antivirus is very high, nothing to worry! just wait few more days and download it! nice work, bro !!..... thanks

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 12:27 am
Ok im scanning my system now but I never got any hits using Avast. Hmmm.........kinda weird, lol! But I am looking into it.

Huey

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 10:14 am
27%