Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Sweet Scratch............... - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Heres my new skin called \"Sweet Scratch\"...................

Fliter buttons for \"Music\" and \"Video\" great for when searching
A \"Preview\" button
A \"File Info\" button
3 audio effect knobs for each channel
6 audio effect slots for each channel
6 video effect knobs, might be over kill but you never know, lol
\"Comment\" box for each ch, have that channel selected then right-click on the box to add a comment
Click on the song title and it will change to \"Artist-Title\", \"Title\", \"BLANK\" for those trackspotters and for those Trackspotters a special message, LOL!!
Click on the time to change it to \"Cue from\", \"Cue Name\", and \"Cue From\" also click on the RIGHT side of that box to edit the cue name
A Sampler Record station
2 Multi Buttons per channel
For you automix guys a box at the bottom of the skin will show you the name of your up coming track!! (it will say \"Drag a song here to play\" when not in use, this is just by default. it will not play a song if you drag it there!!)
A \"Mix Now\" button (bring in the next track on your list)
A \"Options\" button for the Playlist Mangement
A button that will put the focus in the search tab
A button that will clear the search
A \"Get Food\" button (click on the burger!!)
A button called \"Save\" (click it and it will create a virtual folder of whats in the playlist)
I\'ve changed the look of the icons (played,video,filter folders, virtual folders, favroite folder.......)

A Huge thanks to DJ FANDOS for giving me the foundation to create this skin. Big ups to Listen2, SSLover for creating some of the first scratch skins!! Cant forget about \"DJ Touch Dan\", thanks for sharing your knowledge!!

Hope ya'll like it (Not approved yet for some reason...............)
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/11824/SweetScratch.html

Thanks for your time and looking, comments always welcome
Huey

Posted Mon 09 Aug 10 @ 10:39 pm
Hi Huey,

Big respect!
really nice work, but not approved?!
Can't wait to give a try...
BTW: What Resolution?

Greets
Music234

Posted Tue 10 Aug 10 @ 10:06 am
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
With this skin you made a great improvement!
Compliments.
Zanard.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 10 @ 12:23 pm
@msic234, Thanks man!! and its only 1280x950, sorry I havent mastered the whole resolution thingy yet.

@Zanard, Thanks that means alot coming from the "Skin Master", lol!!

Anyways not sure when it'll get approved but there it is waiting...................if you see anything you think I should do different to it let me know!!

Thanks for looking and your time
Huey (the SOUND INSURGENT)

Posted Tue 10 Aug 10 @ 4:45 pm

Posted Tue 10 Aug 10 @ 8:16 pm
Hi Huey (sorry for bad english...)

Real nice skin & great work. Found something after the first test, so here we go:

If you activate show only video and change the skin, in the other skin also only videos are shown, but you got no option to change....so back to your skin, deactivate and all is fine. not a real bug ;o)

It seems, that the panel on the left "jumps" a little bit while music playing (gfx behind the scratch-wave, about one pixel after a while).

But all in all a real great work. Keep it up ;)

Greets from Germany
Music234

Posted Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 3:49 pm
Yeah if you might need to map a button on your keyboard for the show video and show music only options. You really shouldn't be switching skins while your playing though, that's what I've read anyways. Not in front of my computer right now so ill check out that scratch wave when I get home.

Thanks and enjoy
Huey

Posted Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 4:01 pm
Do you do a 1440x900 version?

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 2:35 am
Congrats Beatbreaker, very nice work !

Does exist a only audio version without video ?

With scratch waves in the middle for example.

Because this is the best skin i've never seen !

Thanks !

Posted Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 8:08 am
dj lylianPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
+1 Dj-Spark

Posted Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 7:15 pm
Charlie Wilson wrote :
Do you do a 1440x900 version?

Charlie whats up man, honored you like the skin!! Thanks, as far as the res, I just started making skins so I really havent got that part down yet. BUT I can use the resizer and upload it for you.....................let me know buddy!!

DJ-Spark wrote :
Congrats Beatbreaker, very nice work !

Does exist a only audio version without video ?

With scratch waves in the middle for example.

Because this is the best skin i've never seen !

Thanks !

Thanks man, glad you like it!! As far as the scratch waves in the middle, I dont think its gonna happen cause it'll look to much like another software, lol!!

Thanks fellas,
Huey

Posted Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 8:09 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
music234 wrote :
If you activate show only video and change the skin, in the other skin also only videos are shown, but you got no option to change....so back to your skin, deactivate and all is fine. not a real bug ;o)

You have these options on all skins in the Browser. Click on the bull's eye that is at the same level as the search bar and near the playlist seperator.

Posted Sun 22 Aug 10 @ 8:40 am
JeremK wrote :

You have these options on all skins in the Browser. Click on the bull's eye that is at the same level as the search bar and near the playlist seperator.

Argh! You're right, I forgot it...thanx a lot

Greets

Posted Sun 22 Aug 10 @ 11:47 am
Hahahaaa!! I forgot all about that too!! Lmfao!!

Huey

Posted Sun 22 Aug 10 @ 11:54 am
Beatbreaker,

Are you saying you can make skins but can't resize them? if so, no wonder I'm not resizing my own skins..

Posted Sun 22 Aug 10 @ 3:09 pm
@Charlie, I can Resize skins all day long, I just use the skin resizer.

Huey

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 6:27 pm

Posted Thu 23 Aug 12 @ 10:18 am

Posted Thu 23 Aug 12 @ 10:42 am
Sorry, you don't have the necessary accreditations to view this page.

Posted Sat 25 Aug 12 @ 5:36 pm
Quit hating on other products! We're using VDJ NOT the other product!!!!! Why do you guys cry every time we make a skin similar to another product after we PAID HARD EARNED GIG MONEY for YOUR software. Give me a break. Are you going to disallow a skin because it makes vdj look like an Ipod????

Posted Sat 25 Aug 12 @ 5:38 pm
83%