Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: I got a Secret ! - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Well glad you got that sorted out even though I think you OCDed out on it, maybe stick to decaff buddy, lmao!!

Huey

Posted Sat 24 Jul 10 @ 1:34 pm
Thanks "Beat"..I only worked on this for 3 nites...Genarally Requiered time,No OCD!! ha,ha...YO!!

Posted Sat 24 Jul 10 @ 7:28 pm
Humm wierd! that video has audio till the end if i play it on the computer.but i sended it to you tube and half of the end its gone.that never happened before?! bad upload? Also i mixed with internal sound (NO RMX) and use the DEBUT Video Capture software which should had recorded this in standard AVI but my videos are assigned to play in Winamp and thats causing wierd incompability issues.But NOT to Derail my own thread..he,he there you can see the firetext panel ALMOST full.I now have the Templates load button which is the problem solved (and for other plugins that have a large panel in the browser area,Lower Right side.any feedback its apreciated!!

Posted Sat 24 Jul 10 @ 10:17 pm
O.k. not sure if that not loaded so....Here's a shot of the new smaller resolution X12 skin mod with the firetext panel showing the load buttons.note all new locations for bottom control now at the top. the last pic was a bitmap (diferent software) and full screen size so it didnt load. changed it with paint to a png.

Posted Sun 25 Jul 10 @ 4:58 am
I have made this longer so we can see ALL the browser,Whoa! Did'nt know what i was getting into! but its done and Zanard has giving me the Green Light so... A few more tweaks and it should be ready! Now about this naughty Logo.why it wont REsize? let me guess...its permanettly "branded" into the SDK code in 1 size,Right? ha,ha

Posted Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 11:53 am
Your right the logo can't be resize but it can be moved to where ever, was all that work worth it, Lmao!!! Glad you got it done.

Huey

Posted Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 12:36 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Logo minimum height is 17 pixels.

Posted Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 12:57 pm
Thanks ....again i have discovered that.tryied to put it in the New space in the bottom of one of the platters and got error message POINTING directly to the that line! (Error on line 1908) so...and the creator's map shows it trying to make it smaller but it wont budge! theres a cutout where i resized them big white buttons but windows paint cant refill the gaps in between in that "ionized metall look",just basic gray color.ha,ha YES! im only using WINDOWS PAINT on this Remodeling.

Posted Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 7:41 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
thetracker510 wrote :
O.k. not sure if that not loaded so....Here's a shot of the new smaller resolution X12 skin mod with the firetext panel showing the load buttons.note all new locations for bottom control now at the top. the last pic was a bitmap (diferent software) and full screen size so it didnt load. changed it with paint to a png.

How did you add those new slip mats in the skin? Is It easy to do?

Posted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 1:41 pm

Posted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 2:52 pm
Thanks Dan! been busy with @ 4 versions of this skin (none shown here),1rst...in order to lengthen the bottom by adding longer panels on either side,I had to move all images of the buttons and stuff that were in the actual bitmap,added the panels,Remap them buttons.dont like those white buttons SO BIG,so i made them smaller(one version)remaped that,then i have more space next to those buttons so i've added 2 more buttons (other version)though I have'nt decided what to assign them for.(ha,ha 2 dummy buttons? I dont think so.) then.. having problems matching Zannards ionized Aliuminum panel look in order to fill in gaps around the white buttons (when i've cut them out and mmade them smaller)space left over,by just using Windows Paint.its becomed quite a project but almost done.3rd version? put the big buttons back so we dont have the gaps but AFTER i allready remapped TONS of stuff for the longer length (so we can see he rest of them plugins control panels).so thats where im at...

Posted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 10:27 pm
Fixed Logo,found new spot for it (believe me hardly any left),and a bunch of scrummbled mappings in that i have 4 versions of this (prototypes). need to assign 2 funtions to the 4 white buttons version.Maybe just a UNLOAD & CLONE buttons? zanard got this as Right click commands but theyre hidden that way,think they should be out in the open. Any feedback?

Posted Thu 29 Jul 10 @ 9:54 pm
I find that using the right-click option is good, you give a button more then 1 command that way. Example, instead off having a button just for reverse you could add the right-click command as dump. Now the button has 2 fuctions, reverse and dump. Or you could do the same with a double-click. You should try it, bet you wouldnt need hundreds of buttons then...............just a thought.

Huey

Post a pic..............

Posted Thu 29 Jul 10 @ 10:46 pm
Yeah you're right but Zanard allready have this this way.now guess what? i have them both!! LoL...hehe...just finished mapping the 2 additional buttons per deck.the thing here is that he has them humongus buttons so when i made them smaller then 2 more fitted there.slick huh? hehe

Posted Fri 30 Jul 10 @ 12:05 am
thetracker510 wrote :
.slick huh? hehe

?? If thats what you like, somebody needs to upgrade..................

Posted Fri 30 Jul 10 @ 12:18 am
No upgrade!! seems everybody that goes by that rule also end up with more problems as well. but the thing is this skin ROCKS!! in my video one can see how i make a loop of Chris Willies vocals and move the Loop points (sampling technology's term ) in increments to variate the phrase.thats one that dont work as well with a slider. instead we have platters that work as jogs.nice touch!

Posted Fri 30 Jul 10 @ 1:18 am
almost Ready !!

Posted Fri 30 Jul 10 @ 11:42 pm
I think I will upload 2 versions.one with the new additional with the addional white buttons (unload & clone),and the other with the original 2 large buttons.....so.....might wait till monday to do this.

Posted Sat 31 Jul 10 @ 11:27 pm
O.k. Merci Zanard ? What is this Grey Bar ? do we need this ? I have Moved this so i could get Space and I cant find whats its For!

Posted Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 12:57 am
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Not needed.
Go quiet.....
Zanard.

Posted Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 3:18 am
83%