Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: I got a Secret ! - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Go Quiet? HA,ha, I think I know what you mean! Merci Zanard ! thanks !

Posted Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 5:24 pm
Sucker Mc's who will not Learn,I've added multi-Jogs (on 4 versions)and I will Return!!! he,he

Posted Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 8:43 am
O.K just some Last minute Tweaks...

Posted Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 11:50 pm
Last minute tweaks turned into a major overhaul!! so..Dev team WAKEUP!! Im uploading A pack of my hard work Today!! he,he and another story.I started modifying and such when i was a child.Had 70 (!) hot rod car plastic models,all which i did something to.you know you get the X-acto knife and parts off another model kit and add to a stock one.so when i got into guitars they all got a "face-lift".and funny enought VDJ its allowed me to continue "Hot Rodding" Thanks VDJ !!! Now this skin its for 1280x800 screen users so,i've made it slightly smaller so you can see other programs like your memory improvement program etc. And so the maximize button made some actually work.AND those of you who actually have used a midi sampler and hardware gear,will see why this skin Rocks!! Thanks to zanard "the skin master" for the original version and to all who has participated,Thanks!! P.S. and for those who like to trip,trip on this! just heard from my man who works for adobe among others,hes got THE guy who started the XML language years ago working for him now,so dont act like you invented this cause we All learning this together...thank you! he,he So... after it gets approved...enjoy!!

Posted Sat 07 Aug 10 @ 10:49 am
Hi!Dan! ha,ha I cant see what you just posted! need to lower your Level,push a button or something! I started getting this a few weeks ago...humm

Posted Sun 08 Aug 10 @ 6:09 pm
Someone spammed the thread. I told them not to do that but apparently my post wasn't welcome either.

Never mind- nothing exciting.

Posted Mon 09 Aug 10 @ 8:56 am
Thanks Again Dan! and everyone...Skin is Approved !!

Posted Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 7:44 am
Here's the link folks! http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/11846/X-12_Mod.html You must check out the Looping options on this thing.the samples as well..this Beast its Layd out Like a Real Midi Machine !!.And Zanard's Astounding Graphics were a pleasure to work on.More Ideas on the way!!

Posted Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 6:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)