Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: TCmania 2 Decks [New update ver 2.3] - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Question?
Possible to add some mixerfunktions?
Or just something to see where the crossfader or the bass mid hi knobs are standing ;-)
Because i got problem when i take the bass out and put another track on it resets all in the software but not on the controller!!(use rmx)so by the time of mixing i have to change the skin to see where are all the adjustments :-(

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 8:39 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Djdad, my congratulations...it looks like very cool.

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 8:59 am
discotronic wrote :
Question?
Or just something to see where the crossfader or the bass mid hi knobs are standing ;-)
Because i got problem when i take the bass out and put another track on it resets all in the software but not on the controller!!(use rmx)so by the time of mixing i have to change the skin to see where are all the adjustments :-(

Maybe one more mixerpannel to switch to scratchpanner :-)

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 10:10 am
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Really nice skin!

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 11:15 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
discotronic wrote :
Question?

It's a skin made for users using TC and external mixer so no mixer functions for this skin. If you want to have mixer functions,please try my other skin Rusty.

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 11:31 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Lovely skin!

Looks like the font used for the main pannel doesn\'t exist on the Mac side, I will probably have to edit the XML

This is taken from the 1920 x 1200 version

Keith

This is what i get in 1920X1200 (PC)
...strange...this has something to do with MAc ..right? So tell me you adjustments, i will make a MAc ver.

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 11:37 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes, on Mac the fonts are a bit larger.

Contact me on MSN if you want advices on making this right ;)

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 8:15 pm
On 1920X1200 version (at least PCver) the round faders for Gain, Key and FX parm dont work properly. Can you confirm?

Fixed for 1.1

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 9:33 pm
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
great skin again, i will enjoy useing this one also

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 6:20 am
Skin maximisce button not working for me!Its always locked so i cant see my task where my network monitor is located ;-)

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 3:40 pm
It works but the icon remains the same, so i will change it. In order to know if you are on maximize or not, try to place mouse on the top-left side of the skin. If a cross appears (grabzone) then you are not on maximize.

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 5:01 pm
Great Skin! thanks for your work!

Posted Mon 17 May 10 @ 3:35 am
djdad wrote :
It works but the icon remains the same, so i will change it. In order to know if you are on maximize or not, try to place mouse on the top-left side of the skin. If a cross appears (grabzone) then you are not on maximize.

ah ok thanks :-) Otherwise very cool skin.

Posted Mon 17 May 10 @ 4:01 am
I am beginning to use this skin as my default skin. I think it should be added into installation's file of VDJ.

Posted Mon 17 May 10 @ 5:09 am
sischo wrote :
I am beginning to use this skin as my default skin. I think it should be added into installation's file of VDJ.

I'm angry because you said it before me sischo,lol. Just Kidding. Absolutely amazing how it took so long for skinners to derive such a prestigious looking skin, worthy enough to definitely be the default skin when Vdj releases the next version. Honestly best skin of all times to me. Pristine graphics (Especially love the turntable idea with the buttons), intelligent accessibility of the various functions,supreme fonts used, turntable platters are sharp, and last but not least the beatgrid is wow(On point and bright). Great job djdad to took it really seriously and achieved gold,no diamond this time.

Posted Mon 17 May 10 @ 1:11 pm
djlivstrong wrote :
sischo wrote :

I'm angry because you said it before me sischo,lol. Just Kidding. Absolutely amazing how it took so long for skinners to derive such a prestigious looking skin, worthy enough to definitely be the default skin when Vdj releases the next version. Honestly best skin of all times to me. Pristine graphics (Especially love the turntable idea with the buttons), intelligent accessibility of the various functions,supreme fonts used, turntable platters are sharp, and last but not least the beatgrid is wow(On point and bright). Great job djdad to took it really seriously and achieved gold,no diamond this time.

agree right :-)

Posted Mon 17 May 10 @ 2:07 pm
sischo wrote :
I think it should be added into installation's file of VDJ.

Would be good however without a mixer / EQ pannel it would be no use as a main skin :(

Posted Mon 17 May 10 @ 2:23 pm
The name TCMania expresses everything that it has been developed purpose-made for timecoding.

Posted Mon 17 May 10 @ 2:29 pm
Thank you for your comments.

It's not a big deal to add a mixer pannel replacing the scratchwave. I might do it in next version, just for security reasons, so you dont have to switch to another skin live to check if some mixer buttons has been pressed by accident, but it will be quite small so you cant really see a lot of things playing live with it. As i initially said this skin is made for users with external mixer, but yes a small mixer pannel will be added in next version.

Posted Mon 17 May 10 @ 3:41 pm
You are the man :-)

Posted Tue 18 May 10 @ 4:05 am
38%