Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: TCmania 2 Decks [New update ver 2.3] - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Update..
Ok.. i decided to add video with the minimal support (small windows, VFx, Vfx parms,Trans, Link, V-cross) I tried to create 3 VideoFx slots like Audio Effects but VDJScript doesnt support them yet. So this is what i have done.

I added seperated rhythm pannels

All these pannels change with a multibutton. You select which pannel you wish, but you have to click once again to activate it. This is how multibutton works.

It will be uploaded tommorow.. so stay tuned.

Thanks for your comments. I hope my skin will be widely used and not just downloaded.

Posted Tue 11 May 10 @ 9:49 pm
Sucks about the video effects but dang I cant wait to try this bad boy out!! You skiners really know your stuff!!
Great Job and Keep It Up!!
Huey

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 12:29 am
Great Work! im looking forward to get it :)

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 2:54 am
djdad wrote :
I added seperated rhythm pannels

Great, very good work man! ;)

bye,
Gabriele DiJ

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 7:08 am
Sweet !!! Can we have like like a !00 buttons for all my effects ? huh.. just kidding ...he ,he...nice work...

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 8:41 am
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
its looking better all the time

only a suggestion but why don't you just add a simple audio panel as well with just the basic eq's, cross fader, and kills, it would really make it a great looking all in one skin suitable for all

what ever you decide will look forward to using it

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 9:41 am
aubs123 wrote :
why don't you just add a simple audio panel as well with just the basic eq's, cross fader, and kills

Right! Would be much better and really complete!
Please djdad, add it! :))

Thanks,
Gabriele DiJ

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 10:19 am
+1

I need to use the EQ in my club so that would be perfect!

Keith

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 12:07 pm
Unfortunately i will not add anything that has to do with a mixer. You can use Rusty Skin in that case.

Now, for the sampler... It's not a bad idea, space is an issue, but the biggest issue is the sampler itself. Tha way the sampler works does not allow you to do much (display the sampler name), so the only thing we are able to do, is to fill the screen with 12 buttons without knowing whats behind. Basically most of us use F1..F12 to trigger samples, so we dont need the buttons, but all we need is to see what sample are you playing ..right? And that the problem actually, you dont see whats behind an F key (sample name) until you press it, so whats the point?

I will try to add a minimal sampler pannel in next version but until then it stays as it is.

Thanks again for comments and suggestions.

In a few hours it will be yours....

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 12:34 pm
TCmania ver 1.0 has just been uploaded

Download link: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/11460/TCmania.html (waiting for validation at the moment)

@Moderators. I have filled based on field with "VirtualDJ6 Pro" but thats not actually true. My skin is not based on some other skin, so please remove this. I didnt know what to put there. Thanks.

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 3:02 pm
A few words about the skin.

1. There is a pnnel selector button at the top of the screen. There you can choose which pannel you wish to display, but after the selection, you have to click once more the button to display the selected pannel. Sorry this is how multibutton works.
2. Click on the label "Effects" to toggle between the 2 different Effects Pannels
3. Cues 1..4 CLick=Hot cue, rightclick deletes the cue
Cuename, rightclick to edit the name
4. Textzones have 4 different colors available. Click on the textzones to toggle between them. Everytime you start VDJ you will see my color selection, but if you wish to keep yours, then you have to edit the xml file by changing the order of text, text1, text2, text4.
5. Right on the top of the Stop button you will see a small round button. Thats the Play mode (Pioneer or Numark).
6. Next to PLAY there is a Smart Play round button.
7. Songpos blinks when the song reaches the end. You may edit the time you wish to start blinking by editing the xml
8. BPM button. Click to TAP, rightclick to edit the BPM
9. The Skin Logo at the right top corner, is actually a 50%crossfader button. So if you cant see the logo colored then you may accidently moved the crossfader, so click on the logo to adjust the crossfader in the middle (as it should be for users with external audio mixer)

If you need any help to modify the xml, please post here.

Thanks again for your feedback.

So its yours. Dont just download it ...Use it and enjoy !

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 3:12 pm
beusy2PRO InfinityMember since 2009
you spoiled us! VERY NICE JOB

Posted Thu 13 May 10 @ 7:44 am
Still not authorised for download by the looks of it!

Posted Thu 13 May 10 @ 3:37 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Tested and available for download - nice job !!!

Posted Fri 14 May 10 @ 10:20 pm
Lovely skin!

Looks like the font used for the main pannel doesn't exist on the Mac side, I will probably have to edit the XML

This is taken from the 1920 x 1200 version

Keith

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 2:02 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Counter and timer have little problems, check TEXT 2, 3, ecc ecc.

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 2:42 am
DJCBPRO InfinityMember since 2006
cioce wrote :

Problem is not the skin but you resolution !!!

Working perfect by me

See here

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 6:01 am
CONGRATULATION!!!!!:-)
One of the best skins ever made *****Stars.

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 7:51 am
cioce wrote :

In what resolution is the probel? I made a 1400X900 resolutiion then i resized with the Tool. Might nedd a few adjustments on sizes. inform me please.

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 8:19 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Lovely skin!

Looks like the font used for the main pannel doesn't exist on the Mac side, I will probably have to edit the XML

This is taken from the 1920 x 1200 version

Please let me know of the adjustments you will made so that i will update it

Posted Sat 15 May 10 @ 8:21 am
25%