Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Milkdrop2.2, Mojomaster, Plane9 visualisations - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

wallterHome userMember since 2010
I'm glad you got it working, except I haven't seen any proof to that. Guys, I'm really suprised that you missed my example above (newvis.wmv), showing flash (.swf) in VDJ video output and totally responding to music. I think this could be a good replacement for obsolete Sonique, it's possibilities are really unbelievable...

Posted Fri 09 Apr 10 @ 3:58 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Walter. it would be better if you could post it on youtube and leave a link here, a lot of the guys myself included will not download unknown files.

Posted Fri 09 Apr 10 @ 4:28 am
I thought i posted this allready but here it is on You tube which its great except when the audio track is heavely copyrighten.then they tend to mute the track's audio...Depends on your country's copyright Laws...But...This is Whitecap with Firetext on top (can be any other Vdj video plugins like the clipbank (which plays back video clips), picture Slideshow etc. as well !) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmRfH4r6vJs This is G-Force on top of the clipbanks plugin which its playing a clip of a shadow dancer I originally got from (ahem) Tayla but.. seems a lot of people are interested in these. (shows where a lot of people's mind is at!...he,he..) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d0qbWykUNI ... So there it is ....they get better as you keep it Running them!!! @ Walter ,the you tube site uses somekind of proccessing on the videos were its not as good as the actual video i recorded with the Vdj output recording function...but the whole world likes You Tube! very popular video site!

Posted Fri 09 Apr 10 @ 5:36 am
@Tayla: This is wmv file, 3 MB. No way to harm your system. I'm pretty much lost with this post I started, it's going somewhere where I don't belong. I'm not an DJ user, so I will act like that. I'll be happy to see you enable all visualisations for use in VDJ. I would like to create a new post, about flash posibilities in VDJ software. Hope some of you will join me and do help. Thanks to everybody...

Here's my new post: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/126973/Virtual_DJ_Plugins/Flash_(swf)_in_Virtual_DJ.html

Posted Fri 09 Apr 10 @ 6:03 am
Huh ???

Posted Fri 09 Apr 10 @ 7:07 am
Sorry for bringing up this old topic. I've being doing some researches about Firetext and one flash swf movie enabled to respond to music... bla bla never mind the rest, but I needed trial VDJ for something. The point is: the last trial version of VDJ I had was 6.0.8 and it was easy managing the Sonique visualizations I had from ClubDJ. A few days ago I downloaded 6.1 version. Just noticed a strange behavior of VDJ, freezing when I try to change another Sonique visualization. Not so important for me, but maybe it's better to tell you. Got Toshiba Satellite laptop, 2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Win7 for Toshiba, haven't changed anything from my last VDJ tryout. Regards to all...

Posted Sun 13 Jun 10 @ 4:43 pm
Hey Walter! whats haps? huh...Still runnin 6.7,not sure of 6.8, and 6.1 does not pertain to me so ...will send u a Pm....

Posted Sun 13 Jun 10 @ 10:32 pm
I removed 3 Honto's visualizations and now it's ok. Guess this could be the reason...

Posted Mon 14 Jun 10 @ 7:07 am
Walter,might be just 1 of those.I got 2 of them working fine, the Jazz and i forget which other one.BUT ther was one Honto that i deleted when i sorted the soniques v.2 if i Remember correctly...so

Posted Mon 14 Jun 10 @ 8:13 pm
g-force platinum works without a plugin required anyway. just run as a standalone in fullscreen on a second monitor using stereo mixer as the audio input source in g-force options. piece of cake once you find the option. it probably needs to be enabled in your control panel's sound section. go to recording devices and make sure all hidden/disabled devices are being shown and then make stereo mixer your default recording device. if you're using your pc for other stuff may not be best option, but for straight djs... perfect!

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 11:17 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
"but for straight djs... perfect!"

been a bit sexist there aren't we.... rofl

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 12:38 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You can also use Winamp the same way, just add the URL "linein://" to your playlist select the main outputs as line input in Windows' control panel, et voilĂ . Alternatvely, use soem kind of loopup - either hardware or software. I know, it's "tricky"... :-)

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 1:24 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Doesn't help most people though as they want to mix the visuals with videos.

You can however use older versions of G-Force (inc Platinum) in VDJ.

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 3:20 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Wasn't there some kind of wrapper? I remember there was one long, long time ago...

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 4:08 pm
wha? who brought this back from the dead? ha,ha anyways yeah "Tex" Been doing that but thats not the point.as Scott has mentioned it would be nicer to be able to run Milkdrops IN VDj.Having to run another monitor plus the track name will not reconize but thats its a line in its not a piece of cake,its Bunk huh" semper.I was hoping that with version 7 maybe some good news on that would come up.

Posted Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 12:00 am
Found it easier to convert to *.svp, than bothering with plugin, whatever...
My favourite 2 vis's from Milkdrop, Potion of spirits and Airhandler Last breath... I uploaded it as 320x240, sorry if it's jerky, blame it on YT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sWpFojpAs0

Enjoy...

Posted Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 4:20 pm
Hey walter!...now whats this About?...he,he....been making tracks instead...Lol...

Posted Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 12:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)