Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Milkdrop2.2, Mojomaster, Plane9 visualisations - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

wallterHome userMember since 2010
Hello, everybody.
I'm an programer, looking for a new markets. Found your plugins easy to create and connect to visualisations for Winamp. Made vis plugins for them for VDJ, but I'm not sure are those visualisations freeware. Got 2 of them ready, Milkdrop 2.2 and Mojomaster's Visualize_her:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2a9zldt.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/rutk4j.jpg

If someone interested, I could make some more (Plane9, Tripex3, AVS, Animator2, R2extreme, R4extreme, ...)

Posted Tue 06 Apr 10 @ 4:58 am
Sounds Interesting but how could you write a plugin for VirtualDJ if you dont have a Licenced version of the software? the plugins here in this website are Free only to Licenced users of Vdj .Also a version of Milkdrops its Allready on its way! made by one of our finest moderators!! And we (ahem!) donate our work for free in Return for the Best Dj/Vj software out there!

Posted Tue 06 Apr 10 @ 6:19 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The SDK is freely available; anyone is free to develop plugins for VDJ. The more the merrier I say.

Please be aware though that the selling of plugins is not generally permitted on this site.

Posted Tue 06 Apr 10 @ 7:58 am
SO if you all would like to send me some Free Plugins..I would like that very much..thank you...he,he

Posted Tue 06 Apr 10 @ 7:18 pm
I know you would, but you said that I'm not allowed to make plugins, so I won't ;-) Lately made a vis plugin for G-Force, it's some kind of shareware, but works anyway.

http://www.freepicsupload.com/pics/phpU8TGsQ-visgforce.jpg

It's the last plugin I did for VDJ, I'm a bit confused about all your rules. Found some other developer to work with, he gave me everything I need for work and it's a big relief, trust me...

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 8:42 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
walter, anyone can as scott pointed out make plugins for vdj, please take advice from scott or someone else knowledgeable on the subject.

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 8:52 am
In this case he hasn't even made a VDJ plugin from the SDK; he's used FreeFrame. It's less flexible, but compatible with a wide range of applications.

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 10:18 am
O.M.G.!!! like i sayd in a thread back in another space in time...ARE WE MIXING YET?....HE,he....Yes Im mixing with apperently just a few moe plugins and videos then some...HE,he...

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 11:00 am
Good point, SBDJ. Why creating something and then be prosecuted ;-?... I did an API, connecting VJ application and G-Force visualisations. It's very stable, but I'm not satisfied with output screen quality. Not trying to be rude, but output screen from other VJ software looks much better. Don't be confused with earlier picture, free-frame was my first approach to this. Haven't much time to bother with VDJ SDK, got few more days with this VDJ demo...

http://www.freepicsupload.com/pics/phpVrsuTa-visgforce2.jpg

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 2:11 pm
I'm assuming you are using the Sonique wrapper now judging by that svp file and the arrow pointing at it? That might not be the best way of doing it.

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 3:14 pm
It's simple. Sonique.dll allows mi to open g-force_api.svp, initiallizing starting random g-force visualisations. I have no time to create a special g-force plugin for vdj, no use for me. That should do some of yours programmers, that tracker boy, perhaps...

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 3:45 pm
Thats what I said, you're using Sonique ;)

I've written a completely native Milkdrop implementation from the Milkdrop 1.05 source code; but frankly it's a nightmare!

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 4:17 pm

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 4:32 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
any chance of getting those onto youtube please, so i can take a peek.

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 5:03 pm
@Tayla, its the same thing Tracker is using, here look, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmRfH4r6vJs. The one he is using is here, http://www.soundspectrum.com/. I have used it and I must say it would be nice to include these with the other Sonique pack. I was outputing it to a 32" HD TV and it looked great!! The only problem is his have "This is a sample" scrolling across the bottom every now and then.

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 5:18 pm
Tayla, just download it. @Breaker: You can use it only standalone by pointing a music source as: stereo mix and it wouldn't be in VDJ video output. And you have to buy it... And, I'm afraid VDJ is not supported... And, not getting your first link, that is Sonique vis mixed with some free-frame effect... ???

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 5:33 pm
@Walter, I'm afraid your wrong G-force will work with VDJ, you just have to know where and how to install it and havent you ever heard of a Bit Torrent??? Oh yeah wrong link but that 1 is the Whitecad and I have yet to make that 1 fully work. Trust me they do work and without freezes and they look good. If you had a license I'd tell you the secret................................

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 6:32 pm
What I did do Scott, its go against your judgements (Paul..cel..and ?!) and went looking for other soniques sites and within a minute found the history of this and a bunch of techies devoted to this program,went for the v.2 pack to see what it was really..and found G-force & Whitecap inside subfolders with all this extra files (and at this point i realized this werent anything like we have been using in Virtual Dj.(Also realise the mentality of some here who wants all the credit and would NOT participate in my find..oh well! Now heres the info..G-FORCE started in 2000.Iin 2004 they had made it compatibale with sonique (hence the one in the pack are 2004 demos ) somewhere after sonique makers (LYCOS) sold out and the project was left to die except that some of the leftover techs (and new fans) made this website to continue experementing. you should do the research guys...sorry..but its the fact Ive found this and you're not admitting it hasnt been done Though the Plugins have been in around for a while...So... More facts...the plugins have issues when used as standalone and with other media players if you used its control panel and complicate things. I predict that that will happen with VDj if you try to bring in additional control or the Full plugin..Im not gonna try it ! anyways thats my Report...take it or leave it...I still got much luv for you all .i cant believe you guys !

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 9:19 pm
@thetracker510, Well we both know that they work ,well I got the G-Force to work anyways still missing something in Whitecap, and I think now that its out there you should colab with someone who can get rid of that annoying text and call it Sonique V.2!!! I've been playin with the G-Force version for about a week now and havent had ANY problems what so ever..........Sooooooooooo can someone get with thetracker510 and make this happen?? We've all been wanting a new pack and here it is. Also to prove @Walter wrong, lol!!

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 10:38 pm
@ BeatBreaker = I would my man but...Get in contact with me cause i think i know whats missing...O.K.? Im Glad them Visual helped in Rockin your Show!!! Thats Great !!!

Posted Fri 09 Apr 10 @ 1:48 am
54%