Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: The Black Sheep - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Bloody hell smoothsa I made that jpg over two years ago, but unfortunately Dans right as for only twelve samplers been available, besides got more ideas on how to set it out since then... lol.

Hey Dan, got a few ideas I can put forward tomorrow if I can get the time to make an image to show you, but I think it will be a case of what I would like taken away and to increase other areas, but it's all to do as you asked about users preferences and how your going to accomadate the majority of people I suppose. I think you got another big task on your hands mate.

Posted Tue 30 Mar 10 @ 7:10 pm
1 - What do you like about the skin?
All the buttons, theirs just so much there, I like it (hmmm, that sounded better in my head, lol!!)

2 - What do you dislike about the skin?
All the video windows. I have never really liked that only because I'm mixin and I cant enjoy the video because of that and it doesnt really help with the mix anyways, just my opinion. Also doesnt that jack up your cpu? Maybe a skin without all the screen or the option to change it (can I already do that, if so how cause I didnt see anything??)

3 - What isn't currently there that should be??
Hmmm, for me its great, maybe a version thats black instead of that gray?? Oh yeah I didnt see where the record button for samples, so I can make my own on the fly. Now that I think about it thats whats missing on the skin I use now as well. That would be killer!!

All in all great skin, keep up the good work!!

Posted Wed 31 Mar 10 @ 12:13 am
I really like this skin. After using it for the past few days I have a few suggestions.

1) Make the clock able to be in AM/PM format and in a lighter color (white) it is very hard to see in the dark.
2) BPM -left click 'Beat Tap', right clcik adjust BPM panel. While mixing it is easier to click once to reset the beat rather than going into the panel.
3) Can the sample buttons (the 3 on deck 1, and deck 2) be able to list the name of the sample instead on sample 2, etc.

Thanks for all your hard work on this skin.

Posted Thu 01 Apr 10 @ 7:37 am
Sneak Peak of progress on V2

Posted Thu 01 Apr 10 @ 2:00 pm
Hi Dan,

been using this skin now for a couple of weeks after Tayla recommended it to me.

As I have told you before, I think the skin is fantastic.

If possible I would love to see a couple of changes if possible

1. The colours, would be great if more colour choices could be available. Quite hard to see the difference in colour at night between yellow and orange

2. The clock size, needs to be bigger I think. I always like to know what the time is at a glance

3. CPU bar could do with being bigger, this would allow someone like me to keep a eye on cpu usage and try to prevent any freezes

4. Would love for the BPM size to be bigger

5. The auto video cross fader button could do with being a bit bigger. If you need to turn it off while queing the video, its can be difficult to turn it on and off quickly

Overall, like I said. Its fantastic. By far the best skin I have used.

Also thanks for the help with the browsers font size, worked a treat

many thanks and keep up the great work

Posted Tue 06 Apr 10 @ 1:48 pm
I was hoping for some good news...and i've found it...Sweet!!!! Now i can go to sleep...and dream....Lol...

Posted Fri 09 Apr 10 @ 8:28 am

Posted Fri 09 Apr 10 @ 7:45 pm
Skin looks good, I will give it a try....

Posted Sat 10 Apr 10 @ 8:15 pm
VERY GOOD THE POSS
GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA

Posted Tue 20 Apr 10 @ 8:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)