Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DENON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 17

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

hi,

i have send a mail

greetings

Posted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 4:46 pm
hello,

I just read that there is a patch for the new firmware of the 1200S. Must I use these for vdj 7 also? because for vdj 6, it must be usedd.

greetings

Posted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 4:53 pm
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hello
after updating my 3700 im am unable to connect to vdj
i trieded all fix sugestions in vdj forum and denon forum no suxsess

win 7 ulti 64 vdj 7

please help

schould i go backt to 1330

thanks dj-agua

Posted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 11:47 am
Izm123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Has anybody successfully gotten two HS5500s to work in midi mode with platters spinning in Virtual DJ version 7. Ive been trying all day, and so far version 7 has the worst ever sound warbles and super sped up pitch sound on the 2nd deck.
Im starting to give up hope...how could Virtualdj go from working in version 6.05 to totally useless on the Denon HS-5500? I have all latest drivers installed. Is anyone at either Denon and Virtual dj even looking into this?
It would be one thing if it had never worked in old versions, but to have one update after another and sound only get Worse makes no sense!

Posted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 11:15 pm
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
MrMusic wrote :
Hello Denon-Users,

I am using an HC-4500 and an NI Audio 8 as preffered soundcard. With old Laptop-hardware it was no Problem to use both / change between while playing.

But on my new Laptop I can't get the Denon ASIO-Drivers installed. Always it says "Problem in the Installer-Package occured" and installation quits. When the Massage appears on the screen, in the background opens a hardware-installer-dialog for "New Hardware". No matter if the HC is connected or not.

Hi Toni, if you are using the NI as your sound card then you dont need to install the Denon DJ Asio driver at all.
Just plug in the HC4500, configure audio in VDJ and go...

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 11:29 am
Izm123 wrote :
Is anyone at either Denon and Virtual dj even looking into this?

This would be a ticket for the VDJ Support Team, thanks.

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 11:31 am
gbeul wrote :
Hello

win 7 ulti 64 vdj 7

please help

thanks dj-agua

VDJ 7.0 should have included the new patch to make the decks connect.
If not, can you load the mapping file fix in the device folder?
Its found at the top sticky area in this "Hardware" section.

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 11:35 am
dj_swento wrote :
hello,

I just read that there is a patch for the new firmware of the 1200S. Must I use these for vdj 7 also? because for vdj 6, it must be usedd.

greetings

Yes, please try it and let us know, thanks.

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 11:36 am
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Denon DJ wrote :
gbeul wrote :
Hello

win 7 ulti 64 vdj 7

please help

thanks dj-agua

VDJ 7.0 should have included the new patch to make the decks connect.
If not, can you load the mapping file fix in the device folder?
Its found at the top sticky area in this "Hardware" section.

i have treied both with or with out no change my other player wich is still 1330 is working flawless with vdj 7

thanks dj.agua

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 3:21 pm
hello,

I want to know if someone also have the problem with his dn-S1200s?
Not, can you tell me how dou you connect with vdj?

greetings

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 4:50 pm
jayosPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi Guys

Just a quick question on the new VDJ 7 and my Denon 5500's..
Everything worked great with the last updates but with VDJ 7 on one deck the song sounds like the chipmunks are remixing it,,the other deck is perfect, had to reinstall VDJ 6.0.2 the other night because of this problem.
Going to give it another go later to see if I can sort it out.

Any ideas on what the problem could be,,,,

Jayos

Posted Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 6:21 am
NomanHome userMember since 2004
Has anybody successfully gotten two HS5500s to work in midi mode with platters spinning in Virtual DJ version 7. Ive been trying all day, and so far version 7 has the worst ever sound warbles and super sped up pitch sound on the 2nd deck.
Im starting to give up hope...how could Virtualdj go from working in version 6.05 to totally useless on the Denon HS-5500? I have all latest drivers installed. ......
Just got things set up with my 2 HS5500 and was going to push the Buy button for VDJ. Installed the trial to see if things was working and got the same sound warbles when using spinning platter. I thought this was an old problem that was fixed long time ago.

So I have to wait for some positive news about it getting fixed before buying!

Posted Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 8:12 am
Ok this is weird im a flight attendant and before i left on the 15th my vdj 7 was working perfect with my denons s3700 but when i get back yesterday its not connecting to vdj7 but its connecting to 6.1.2 perfect i dont understand please help....

Posted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 9:46 am
dramatxPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello, wondering if someone can help, I have two DN S-3700's and a rane empath mixer. What should the asio settings be as far as inputs, outputs and sound card. I see a lot od people mentioning sound cards in there setup. Do I need a sound card? and I use Vista Home 32bit having some spike issues also...... Please Help.

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 8:00 am
It's nice to see all the help coming from the VDJ team.
Around ten people so far have the same problem and not
even a were working on it or try this to fix it. Why do VDJ
make updates that always mess up. Had to go back to VDJ 6.0.5
to get things back on track. Big thumbs up for VDJ7!!!!!!

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 5:13 pm
It's nice to see all the help coming from the VDJ team.
Around ten people so far have the same problem and not
even a were working on it or try this to fix it. Why do VDJ
make updates that always mess up. Had to go back to VDJ 6.0.5
to get things back on track. Big thumbs up for VDJ7!!!!!!

I feel the same way I feel like both denon and vdj have taken advantage of us! why make updates that are not fixing the main issue stability. With serato everything is easy and stable. I have only two questions: is there anyone out there that has Denon 3700s and using virtual dj and feel secure enough gig the whole night in front of a pack crowd and if you do u should put a step by step instructions with any needed devices that we can all use, I personally will restore all defaults to get a fresh clean start (there is too much info coming from everywhere in these forums very confusing ) and secondly (because I have a idea that the only reason that serato works so clean is because it has it's own independantly powered signal generator or some sort) is there anyway I can buy the rain software and us it with virtual dj and not lose the fuctions on my denon 3700s. I love both the 3700s and vdj but imagine if they were made stable!

Posted Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 2:49 am
It would be nice to go to a gig and not worry about VDJ crashing. But the thing that gets me, is when the VDJ team asks you to put up the crashreport and what happened. No one ever gets back to you after you do. I know there busy but why do they ask for this info if no one tells you what caused the crash in the first place. Like is it a conflict with another program or do i need to update ram and so on. Why change thing in the program that were working ok.
Both my 5500's were working ok for the last one or two updates but couldn't trust them to say going, I alway had the fair that they would crash and my fairs were right then 7 came along and now it back to the drawing board to try and get them going again. I too love VDJ and my denons but it would be nice to go to a gig and just turn everything on and do a savage gig without any worries.

Posted Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 5:54 am
Hey Chris, I'm using 2 DN-S3700 with 7.0. It seems deck 2 is stuck in the cut mode when I spin the wheel backwards. Like when scratching and I tried using toggle switch and still will not change to scratch mode.

Posted Sat 23 Oct 10 @ 9:39 pm
Hey fellas I think I am going to connect my denon 3700 to serato, I am giving vdj 1 month to come up with real answers like a responsible company should before I invest in their product, f*ck extra fuctionalities, there are only 2 main criterias before anything else, 1st is sound and secondly stability. I don't care about 4 decks or even worse 99. all i need is two decks and stability. i am about to purchase the behringer mixer ddm 4000 is there anyone that has use this with vdj

Posted Sun 24 Oct 10 @ 7:21 pm
lcmxr6PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello, I'm still having some issues with my Denon DN X1600. I've opened a ticket and posted on the denon forums and some progress has been made but my issue is still not resolved. I would like to use the X1600's Sound card in Asio Mode (PC) with VDJ7 and the 4 deck skin. I would like to use my two turntables as TC's to control two of the decks. This can only be done in Advanced because Channel 1 on the mixer isn't phono compatible only CD1 and CD2.
Here is the routing I have setup.

Deck 1 - DN-X1600 ASIO DRIVER (ASIO) - Output 3/4
Deck 2 - DN-X1600 ASIO DRIVER (ASIO) - Output 5/6
Deck 3 - DN-X1600 ASIO DRIVER (ASIO) - Output 1/2
Deck 4 - DN-X1600 ASIO DRIVER (ASIO) - Output 7/8
Line 3 - DENON DJ ASIO Driver (ASIO) - Input 1&2
Timecode 1 - DENON DJ ASIO Driver (ASIO) - Input 3&4
Timecode 2 - DENON DJ ASIO Driver (ASIO) - Input 5&6
Line 4 - DENON DJ ASIO Driver (ASIO) - Input 7&8

I cant figure out why this wont work, the sound card in this mixer is supposed to be high quality and low latency.
My TT's are plugged into channel 2 and 3 respectively and all switches are set to P1,P2,P3,P4. Like i said everything plays fine now but still getting distortion (but close to perfect). Ive also tried many different latency settings. Is there anything I can do to get this working its killing me having this Mixer and not being able to take it to gigs to use with my TT's and VDJ. Thanks guys!
-Loren

Posted Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 3:39 pm
38%