Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DENON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 15

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Posted Thu 01 Jul 10 @ 5:06 am
I would like to download the midi mapper for my dn-hc1000s Im having trouble finding it. Could you please help me.

Thanks

Posted Fri 02 Jul 10 @ 11:30 pm

Posted Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 4:43 pm
hdmixLE userMember since 2008
Hi friends, excuseme but my english its bad! sorry

Ok

I need help, I´ve a Denon S1000 that Dont eject cd, the replacement is very very very Imposible Get!

Thanks !

Sorry but my english!!

Posted Wed 07 Jul 10 @ 10:25 pm
I am new to VDJ (used PCDJ FX and PCDJ VJ a little) and also purchased the Denon DN-HC4500 and DN-X500. I have VDJ working just fine with the 4500, but I have come across some posts saying that I can map the fader on my X500 to the Video output so that I can crossfade the video (and audio if I decide to do so). I can't seem to get this to work. Can anyone give me some guidance?

Posted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 3:39 pm
To enable X-control for video crossfading with the Denon X500 or X900 mixer, you will need to do the following:

• Connect the X-control cable between the mixer and DN-HC4500 (This needs to be a normal stereo 3.5mm jack to 3.5mm jack cable.)

• Hold down the MEMO button on the the HC4500 to enter its built-in preset mode.

• Turn the parameter knob to choose X-CONT XFD

• Press the parameter knob to edit.

• Turn the parameter knob to change it to On.

• Press the parameter knob to save.

• Press MEMO to exit HC4500 preset mode.

Posted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 12:09 pm
djsito1ControlleristMember since 2008
Hey fellow dj s i need help..please...
i have 2 dns3700s and its all hooked up and working but the problem is in the scratching in midi mode. when i scratch the starting point of the sample moves..any help?

Posted Mon 12 Jul 10 @ 7:28 pm
itchDJHome userMember since 2010
Does anyone have any info about the dn-s1200's and how they work with virtual dj as far as mapping goes?? Would really like to know if anyone is actually using these and how they work with vdj. Thanks!

Posted Mon 26 Jul 10 @ 8:27 pm
is there a "midi mapper" for the dn-s1200?

Posted Mon 26 Jul 10 @ 8:30 pm
Denon DN-S1200 are natively supported plug and play in the latest VirtualDJ v6.1. No MIDI mapper is required.

Please download the latest trial http://www.virtualdj.com/download/trial.html

Make sure that the DN-S1200 is in MIDI (PC) mode (Press the SOURCE knob and choose this BEFORE starting VirtualDJ, wait 30 seconds to ensure that the USB MIDI driver has installed, then start VirtualDJ trial v6.1 and the S1200 will be automatically detected and used at start-up.)

Please also ensure that you have the latest firmware install from http://www.denondj.com

Posted Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 5:33 am
Thanks, this helps alot. Does anyone own a dn-s1200, and if so how do they like them?
I havent actually bought them yet, still looking around a little bit, but they are in my top 3 for the price, and functionality.

Posted Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 11:22 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have had those players for two years now. I had them since almost when they first came out. They are great small players. The only complaint I had with them is the way Denon had designed the plastic buttons. after 1 1/2 year of usage one of the play button simply caved in and broke. Before I was able to buy a replacement It took the company who makes those buttons for Denon more than a month for me to get them. I had to install them myself which was a bit tedious.

I mostly use them in midi mode with Virtual DJ. No complaints. It would be a good investment for you to get them. If you can afford the bigger ones which are the DN-S3700s go right ahead!

Posted Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 10:01 pm
djlxproPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I get the same warble sounds too I wish that VDJ team can fix this but if you don't spin the platters u don't get the warble sound.

Posted Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 4:34 am
I am trying to get a DN HS5500 to run with my Virtual DJ, using VDJ Timcodes downloaded from the site. I have 1 hs5500 and another dn3000. The DN 3000 works perfectly but the HS5500 will not react when i use the jog wheel for scratching. It just sorta stutters when backspiining the platter.

When I check the timecode settings the hs5500 side showes a a small green circle, but the dn3000 looks OK.

Can anyone help me out?

Posted Sun 08 Aug 10 @ 2:12 am
dj808PRO InfinityMember since 2007
DN S3700 MIDI mode sound stutter problem

First of all I have the latest updates for the PC and 3700. The problem that I'm having is while in MIDI mode when I slowly back spin the record over a couple revolution the sound starts to stutter. The track time indicator also stops moving backward and starts to sputters.. This will continue on untill I stop back spinning the record and start again. Then it will do the same thing after a few revolutions.

I have no problem spinning the record back using it with a TCCD and input it into my RMX.

Thanks for looking!!
Dbl E

Posted Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 6:14 pm
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
DNHS 5500

I'm looking at purchasing use DNHS-5500 (one with CD & the other with hard drive). I know they are discontinued.

Any issues with VDJ or using it as a standalone with the Denon music manager?

Reviewing the forum, it's seems as long as follow the steps for VDJ there are no major issues. I appreciate your feedback.

FLeX

Posted Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 11:12 am
Can you use Virtual Dj with Denon 3500's?

Posted Fri 27 Aug 10 @ 2:05 pm
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
sway1821 wrote :
Can you use Virtual Dj with Denon 3500's?

3500's are not MIDI

Posted Fri 27 Aug 10 @ 4:30 pm
I have 2 denon 1200. Only one of them is being recognized by virtual dj. I changed usb cables because i thought one was bad. still same problem.

Posted Sat 28 Aug 10 @ 6:58 pm
I am still using VDJ 5.2. Are they still compatible with the denons 1200 I just bought? If so how do I get both decks to work I only have one that is being recognized by VDJ.

Posted Sat 28 Aug 10 @ 7:02 pm
34%