Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: ddm4000 mapper - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

BunfordHome userMember since 2010
Hi,

Sorry for bringing this back to life!

I've created the definition and got everything (nearly) working. There was an error in the definition with ch1_high and ch1_fader bother being assigned to channel 4, when fader should have been 7. Got this working now.

However, for some reason, the EQ mode, high, mid and low buttons don't work on any of the channels (labelled MODE, P1, P2 and P3 on the mixer). I looked at the script and it seems fine and all number are what they should be.

Any ideas why they are not working? Every other buttonin MIc, Sampler and Crossfader sections are working as well as EQ knobs and slider on each channel, along with the CF select button. It's just the 4 buttons for each channel that I can't get to work.

Any ideas???

Posted Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 3:33 pm

Posted Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 3:58 pm
What do you mean by reassign? I'm clueless at this MIDI thing!

All the numbers seem to be the right ones for the MODE, P1, P2 and P3 buttons for each channel. Also, the 'code' in the def seem to be the same as for the other button which work fine. Just confused why they would work and this set of 4 for each channel not work.

Any simplistic instructions on how to fix it?

Posted Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 4:20 pm
By the way, the cc notes are fine. It is the 4 buttons next to the 3 EQ knobs on each channel that don't work. They're MIDI button notes not cc notes.

Posted Tue 09 Feb 10 @ 3:25 am
ase9900Home userMember since 2010

Posted Mon 31 May 10 @ 12:07 pm
Sorry, mappers and other add-ons are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased the software: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Please DO NOT ask our registered users again to illegally share add-ons with you or to illegally upload them to sharing sites.

Posted Mon 31 May 10 @ 12:18 pm
ase9900Home userMember since 2010
i have buy it for 2 yers ago but my licing code not vorking

Posted Mon 31 May 10 @ 12:33 pm

Posted Mon 31 May 10 @ 2:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)