Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 80

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

where can i get the free asio driver from , running ns6 & virtual dj help please

Posted Wed 06 Mar 13 @ 9:29 pm

Posted Thu 07 Mar 13 @ 6:03 am
I am having a problem with my VDJ and Numark mixdeck quad. The track selector knob on the right and left are inverted, as well as the play buttons. ---- So when I load a track on the right deck it loads on the left deck instead and vice versa. I have looked at the mappers and there isn't much solutions available to me. Please provide me with some suggestions.

Posted Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 2:10 pm

Posted Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 2:43 pm
arent18PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello,

I've recently upgaded from a Hercules RMX to the Numark NS6. I loaded Itch and messed around with it for about 10 minutes and then said "f#%$ this, give me back my Virtual DJ". I love the look and feel of the NS6 and I've tried looking through here for an answer but I can 't seem to find it. After loading all of the drivers and software, I can't get the crossfader to work correctly. What Im looking for it to do is simple. Move the crossfader all the way to the left and have that deck play. All the way to the right, have that deck play. Keep it in the middle, both decks play. Can this be done? If so, how? Thank you for your answer and patience in advance...

Posted Sat 30 Mar 13 @ 9:41 pm
Hey.
I've been having some problems recently with my Numark DJ iO soundcard. The sound cuts out and stutters often, and eventually stops working altogether. I tried messing with audio latency settings, putting safe mode on and all, but to no avail. My drivers are fully updated, and I followed every step in the common errors list http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common%20PC%20Performance%20Issues.html, but none of them seemed to be the case. After watching task manager, I noticed there was absolutely no correlation between CPU usage spikes, RAM usage spikes, and the sound cutting out. I verified that the amp and speakers worked perfectly, using my other soundcard. Using my iO, however, it appears that the problem corrects itself after I disconnect the usb connection from the soundcard to my laptop. However, it cuts out completely within another ten minutes, making it nearly impossible to keep it going for a full set. The controller I use, a Numark Mixtrack, is unaffected when my sound cuts out-all the knobs, the crossfader, and the buttons work perfectly. The only issue that appears to occur is that the songs do not play, and when I attempt to timecode scratch, no sound is emitted. My specs are as follows: I run a 64-Bit Windows 8 HP Envy laptop, with 4 GB of ram, a 2GHz processor, and use an AMD Radeon HD graphics card. Please try and help!

-Blackwinter

Posted Thu 04 Apr 13 @ 4:59 pm
Does your laptop have USB 3.0 ports (Blue coloured)? This is probably the case if it's a recent model. Many hardware devices designed for USB 2.0 or 1.x may not work correctly when plugged into a USB 3.0 port.

If your computer also 2.0 ports, try using these, otherwise try using a powered USB 2.0 hub and plugging the DJIO into it. This solves USB 3.0 compatibility issues for most users.

Posted Thu 04 Apr 13 @ 9:33 pm
Having an issue with #1) getting my Numark N4 to sync up with the latest edition of
Virtual DJ PRO....#2) Cue plays live thru the spearkers not my headphones.
Been told by many this last issue is a very common problem

Posted Fri 05 Apr 13 @ 2:31 pm
Please register your Pro serial number on your profile page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.) If your N4 came with VirtualDJ LE included, then you should be entitled to a discount, assuming that it's not second hand and has already been used.

Once you have done this. please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/N4.html and http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MIDI%20Controller%20Not%20Working.html

Posted Sat 06 Apr 13 @ 4:19 pm
Tried plugging into my Usb 2.0 hub, but it didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Posted Sat 06 Apr 13 @ 6:36 pm
mix track pro stops as soon as I touch the jogg wheel

Posted Sun 14 Apr 13 @ 6:33 pm
Is it possible to get a dmc2 to work on windows 8, does the dji/o usb sound card work with windows 8

Posted Wed 17 Apr 13 @ 6:54 pm
hello all,

I currently have the N4 and have the Pro software and I noticed after the latest update my right deck does not play the scratch sound when the platter is moved backwards but it does play the scratch sound when advanced forward. this is only happening on the right deck. the left deck works perfectly fine. both decks are in vinyl mode.

thanks for your help in advance
blaqq

Posted Wed 24 Apr 13 @ 4:51 pm
Please do not post the same message repeatedly. It will not get you a quicker reply, especially when only 8 minutes had elapsed since your first post. Please wait patiently for an answer.

You have probably enabled smart scratch on the right deck - Please see our FAQ pages: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Smart%20Scratch.html

Posted Wed 24 Apr 13 @ 5:45 pm
Hello

I have a Numark NS6, and last night, mid gig, the cue functions on my headphones stopped working. I relaunched VDJ and shut off the NS6, even tried different headphones, nothing. What it sounds like is, one side plays, and when I load a new song, that side doesn't play in the headphones. On the output, to the audience, it sounds fine, but no more cue! The front knobs show the volume at mid, and the cue settings, where on or off and the knob in the middle, have the same result, in that, nothing works to fix the issue.

Posted Thu 25 Apr 13 @ 11:00 am
Hello,

Im trying to set up my virtual vinyl system to work with timecodes but I just can't get it to work properly.

I've hooked up everything correctly and tried both with vinyl & timecode CD's but the software does not get any timecode signal at all. I've tried both virtual DJ 4,3, 5.2.1 and Cue 7.2 version on both Windows XP (32-bit) & Mac (two different computers)

The software recognizes the Virtual Vinyl hardware and it works perfectly as a regular soundcard if I switch timecode off. When I try to calibrate the signal on the older VDJ softare with automatic mode calibration i just get the message "no timecode signal". On the newer versions I can get a very very weak signal if i fool around with the settings.

Tried with both the orginal Timecode CD's and other ones downloaded from VDJ website, same problem. I've got two Virtual Vinyl boxes and have the same problem with both of them. I've also tried three different type of CD-players, with brand new cables but with the same result.

Im going nuts here, please help!

Posted Wed 01 May 13 @ 8:24 am
I had downloaded Virtual DJ on my old computer which I used. That computer broke down so I simply downloaded VDJ on my new computer but it has been so long I cant remember where I put the serial number. Which anytime you download it, it ask for a serial number. So if there is any way I can get a Serial number recovery some how that would be great

Posted Mon 06 May 13 @ 4:22 pm

Posted Mon 06 May 13 @ 5:28 pm
I have recently just boughten 2 Numark NDX400s and a Numark iM9. After the fact did i learn that the mixer is not capable of a direct computer hookup. I think if i read right it is computer capable though. From pieces of the puzzles i've put together, I think i have learned i need a external sound card for this connection to be made. What i want to be able to do, is to use both my cdj s and my mixer with Virtual DJ. If you know upfront this this isn't what a soundcard is for and this connection cannot be made, please let me know! I have researched soundcards but from what ive gathered, they're just for connecting mutiple speakers. So, i guess my question is, will a external soundcard enable me to use my iM9 mixer with virtual DJ on my mac.

Thanks in advance

-DJ TJ

Posted Sun 19 May 13 @ 8:01 pm
nitebeatdisco wrote :
Is it possible to get a dmc2 to work on windows 8, does the dji/o usb sound card work with windows 8

The djio does work with w8 using 64 bit drivers from the numark support site, found some info on a numark site.

but still my question relating to the dmc2 not working with windows 8 remains unanswered after a month......
I would have thought this to be the right forum... NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues)

I realise this is an older controller but was after all it was made esp. for and recommended by Virtualdj

PLEASE

Posted Sun 19 May 13 @ 9:56 pm
96%