Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 78

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

No, to use a MIDI device you need the Professional Full version.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 4:17 am
InglezHome userMember since 2012
Any help for me guys?

Posted Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 12:22 pm
InglezHome userMember since 2012
I have now got sound coming through my headphones and speakers, although a different issue has risen.

I do not seem able to pre listen and cue my tracks. What I hear coming out through my headphones is the same as the speakers. I have followed the guide here http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixTrack%20Pro.html

The difference is my Sound card is ASIO as when I change it to 4.1 I recieve no sound from anywhere

Posted Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 1:26 pm
Please register your Pro serial number here: http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

Then download the latest version 7.3 and follow the exact setup instructions as above. You may be using an out of date or illegal version of Pro that may not work correctly.

Regards

Keith

Posted Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 1:31 pm
Hi, i really need some help if possible please.
I have a numark N4 controller & virtual dj pro which i have set up all ok.
I need help on how to set up my Numark NDX 400 cdj to my set up.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Posted Thu 27 Dec 12 @ 8:09 am
Please register your Pro serial number on your profile page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it.)

Numark NDX-400 is not MIDI capable, so you will need to use timecode if you wish to use these to control VirtualDJ. Because you already have the N4, which is a very capable MIDI controller, there's not really much point in doing this.

If you simply want to play CD's in the NDX-400, connect it to one of the line inputs of the N4 mixer and then switch the mixer channel to the LINE source. See the N4 user manual for further details.

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 4:23 am
my numark mixtrack pro is not being detected by my VDJ softare (LE). i have been using my mixtrack pro for about a year now, and no problems had occured. Browser lights not working when vdj is running which signifies its not being detected. I've tried uninstalling my mixtrack driver and vdj software then reinstalling them both, and still no luck. Please help.

Posted Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 11:04 pm
Tonyb34PRO InfinityMember since 2012
Virtual dj7le Came with my unmark mix deck express, and i used it for a while with no problems. When i upgraded to Vdj Broadcaster it stopped detecting that my controller would work with it. Then said that if i wanted to use a controller that i needed to purchase vdj pro to use a controller. Do i need to purchase the Pro? Or is there way i can use the broadcaster?

Posted Tue 01 Jan 13 @ 12:08 pm
Yes, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Pro (Which you already appear to have done so.)

VirtualDJ Broadcaster does not support MIDI controllers. It is for mixing using your mouse and keyboard only. This is clearly stated on the product purchase page as well as the product comparison page.

Posted Wed 02 Jan 13 @ 3:39 am
I am having a issue with my cm200usb and this is a new, because i used it for many years same config no problems. my set up is Dell XP with CUE, all updates done.
Issue is CANNOT GET SOUND OUT OF ONE OF THE CHANNEL, BARELY CAN HEAR IT.
Done the following:
-changed cables(sound goes to left or to right but not both)
-start restart computer, soft ware n mixer
-deleted usb hub roots and set AISO to show active on the cards
- all usb directly in the laptop no outside hub
When i open config i see Primery, Signeltel, and two USB Sound Codec (without numbers)
swithched them around, high lighted both, primery left, secondery right so on.
the sucking part is, there are no numbers for the USB Sound Codec, i have no clue which is right or left.

Posted Thu 03 Jan 13 @ 9:29 pm
Hi guys im having this problem with my Mixdeck Universal the master and booth volume knobs aren't working.
There is sound but only the gain and crossfaders can control the volume. And also the volume indicators only work when the master is full.
Im having this problem with VDJ and when I play cd's.

Posted Fri 04 Jan 13 @ 1:35 pm
Anyone know where i could get rubberized buttons to replace the hard plastic ones in my Mix Track Pro.

Like a company that makes them outside of numark maybe

Posted Fri 18 Jan 13 @ 7:18 pm
Hi guys,

I've been asked to DJ a couple house/bar parties (nothing huge) over the next few months, based solely on the fact that I'm musically-inclined (lol), meaning I've done home studio production work for several years, but nothing live. So I don't have anything as far as DJ or PA equipment goes, but I accepted the offer because it sounds like something I'd like to try out. That's when I started looking around for software. I'm liking Virtual DJ and am now wondering what equipment I would need to get going. I'm looking at the Basic Pro edition on my Macbook with Numark's DJ I/O. Then from that device go right into the PA system.

Should that suffice? Or am I missing any glaring holes?

Thanks!

Posted Sun 20 Jan 13 @ 10:50 pm
Still no fix for the mic delay in the NS7 yet? been about 4 years now!

Posted Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 9:05 pm
Take that as a NO!

Posted Sat 26 Jan 13 @ 3:34 am
That's not a problem specific to VDJ. I've just read a load of messages on the Serato forum about it too.

You should contact Simon Bangs at Numark (sbangs@numark.com).

Posted Sat 26 Jan 13 @ 5:47 pm
will a numark mixtrack pro work with the denon vdj le software

Posted Thu 31 Jan 13 @ 3:39 pm
Dylanhinds wrote :
will a numark mixtrack pro work with the denon vdj le software

NO. Only the software that came with said controller will work with said controller.........

Posted Thu 31 Jan 13 @ 7:02 pm
No, VirtualDJ LE is free limited software and will only work with the hardware it was included with. To use other hardware and much, much more, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - Your VirtualDJ LE entitles you to a discount off the cost of upgrading.

Please see comparison.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 13 @ 7:03 pm
dj italoxx wrote :
Hello, I have a pair of NUMARK NDX 900 They have the cool feature of the LED lights revolving around the jog wheel in CD mode and in USB mode, but when I go to controller mode to run them with VDJ, the lights go off! THAT SUCKS, is there a way to have them working with the VDJ?

Thanks in advance for your responces.
Dj Italox.

There is a way, you have to go to your mapping and change it. I'm not sure exactly how though.

Posted Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 2:05 pm
94%