Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 77

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

kidoggPRO InfinityMember since 2010
beatbreaker1 wrote :
kidogg wrote :
Hello Friends, I need help with configuring my Mixdeck for good scratching. I’ve tried changing all the jog parameters in options but can’t get it to work well. I tried using other programs such as Serato DJ Intro and the scratching feature with my Mixdeck Works VERY GOOD! Almost as if I’m using my Tech 1200’s. The pickup response in Serato & NI Traktor are much faster. PLZ, can someone tell me I’m setting this up wrong because I feel I’m losing out on my money’s worth. VDJ is nice but it looks like the other guys are laughing @ us.

Watch my video bro,

Enjoy..........

thanks! will be working on this now.

Posted Mon 05 Nov 12 @ 2:57 pm
I seem to be having an issue with the NS7. When I play a song for the first time, there is a 1 second delay before vdj recognizes me touching the platter. After that one second, it works fine but if I press cue and play again, there is another 1 second delay.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Posted Tue 06 Nov 12 @ 7:47 pm
Please help, I have recently bought a Numark N4 mixer and have been getting on with it very well, except occasionally it will stop working, ie. it still prduces sound but the controls stop working. The only way to get things back in control is to turn the mixer off and then back on and get Virtual DJ to scan for the mixer, this seems to then work. If anybody can shed any light on a setting or something I need to do, I'd appreciate it. I always carry a spare laptop and it doesn't matter which one I use, I still get the same error.

Posted Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 7:48 am
Can somebody help me mapp the LEDs in the top middle of the mixer on my numark ns6? The LED bar I'm talking about its the one that lights up from side to side according to the crossfader, I don't see it usefull so I would love to have that mapped to the master volume since its kind of hard to see exactly where the master volume of the unit its set to (not vdj master volume).

Posted Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 3:11 pm
so it was to my understanding that VDJ has just released VDJ7.3... as a valid VDJ LE w/ Mixtrack Pro i was wondering if i am able to upgrade and still be able to use my controller also? not sure if this question was already asked or not but just want to know

Posted Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 6:37 pm
I don't believe LE users get the upgrade, the LE version was a free gift with your controller from the maker of your controller. You will get a discount though on the pro version.

Posted Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 7:49 pm

Posted Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 7:45 am
gasalexPRO InfinityMember since 2006
1ce again... c'mon!

inDOKnito wrote :
Hi there,
can anyone at Atomix confirm that? I must admit I don't quite believe this statement:

http://community.numark.com/numark/topics/64_bit_drivers_for_virtual_vinyl?utm_content=topic_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=reply_notification

I wrote :
64-bit drivers for Virtual Vinyl
Hi there!
I use Virtual Vinyl on a 64-bit Win 7 with DSEO, but would really appreciate a signed driver for not having to permanently run my system in test mode. Is there any chance there's going to be a signed 64-bit version? Ever? Pleeeeeaaaase?

sbangs (Community Manager) wrote :
Hello, we are working on this issue with Virtual DJ

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 2:58 pm
I recently purchased the Numark Mixtrack Pro. I am new to Djing and I am trying to get the crossfader to give me some scratch/itch response while using virtual DJ. So far I have not had any success, It there a setting in Virtual Dj that I need to change, or is there something I need to do with the Mixtrack in order to get a proper scratch response with the crossfader?

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 8:03 pm
jackhustle,

Have you set the cross fader curve within the configuration? There are four options; Full, Cut, Scratch & Smooth.

Open Config, select the options tab, Cross Fader should be your first option on this page.

You can find this information on page 38 of the User Guide.
http://www.virtualdj.com/images/pdf/VirtualDJ%207%20-%20User%20Guide.pdf

This guide is full of useful information.

good luck,
T

Posted Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 8:39 am
Yes, I did set the crossfader to scratch, but that doesn't seem to solve the problem. I am hoping that Numark can guide me to a hardware based solution. Making changing within the virtual dj configuration doesn't appear to help.

Posted Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 5:23 pm
Any idea why I have to plug my DMC2 into my computer AFTER VDJ is up and running?? If I start VDJ with the DMC2 already plugged in it sets up the DMC2 as Deck 2 and Deck 3. I am using a 2 deck skin??

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 5:48 pm

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 7:41 pm
That fixed it.. Thanks I didnt even see that, but its been so long since I needed to get into the mapper section!! Thanks!

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 8:37 pm
Hello,

I've been using my Numark V7's for approximately 1 yr without any issues with any of the upgrades to VDJ. Last night I went to setup for a Christmas party and I got an error message that says "Error in the ASIO Sound Driver: Your sound card is probably not connected, or the settings are incorrect". I have had the same settings every week that I play out. I tried connecting the other V7 as the master with the same error message. I switched out the usb cable, no luck. I shut everything down and rebooted several times to no avail. I had to use the laptop soundcard and 1 channel on my mixer to get through the party. I uninstalled and then installed a fresh copy of VDJ. I can not configure the ASIO driver within VDJ. I have not reverted to a factory install yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Toshiba Satellite A505
i7 processor
4g ram

Thank you.

Posted Sat 15 Dec 12 @ 11:13 am
Just an update. Talked to an I.T. Friend of mine (DJ Wireless) and he advised me to uninstall the Numark drivers and download them again from the website. Everything is now working as it should.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 12 @ 5:46 pm
InglezHome userMember since 2012
I have just recently got a mixtrack pro but cannot figure out how to have music play through both headphones and speakers. My speakers are plugged into my computer but have got no idea how to plug them into the mixtrack pro?

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones
Sound Card: ASIO

Posted Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 11:19 am
Which version of Virtual DJ do you use ?

Greets, Heiko

Posted Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 1:46 pm
InglezHome userMember since 2012
Virtual DJ Pro 7

Posted Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 4:08 pm
Can i use numark mixtrack pro with virtual dj broadcaster

Posted Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 9:02 pm
92%