Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 59

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

pskeensPRO InfinityMember since 2010
pskeens wrote :
NS6 Controller - My Cross Fader does not work at all. I have tried it with Itch when I first got it and connected it to Laptop. The first time I opened up Itch it asked me to update the firmware on the NS6 so I did. I'm not sure if it worked before the update or not as I didn't get to use it until after the firmware update.

I also tried it in VDJ and the same result, no crossfader.

System Specs:

Macbook Pro
MAC OSX Snow Leopard (10.6.7)
2.4 Core 2 Duo
8GB Ram 1067 Mhz DDR3
720 GB 7200 HD

Nevermind I figured out the solution!

Posted Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 12:21 pm
I have 2 NDX 200's and im1 mixer woukd timecode djing work using the hercules deejay trim 4 and 6.

Posted Thu 30 Jun 11 @ 7:51 pm
I have the mixtrack pro and VDJ 7 LE. The sound is distoreted and the pitch sliders don't respond unless I go up on them then down.

I have a Dell with Win7, 4 gig DDR3 ram and plenty of free drive space.

Posted Sun 03 Jul 11 @ 3:14 pm

Posted Mon 04 Jul 11 @ 7:41 am
JuiceyPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi There , I have Cue 7.02 and use it with my ICDXs , it works Fine no problems. I decided to buy a DJ2GO for my weekly radio show cause up until now it have just use the keyboard shortcuts or taken 1 iCDX with me (theres not alot of room in the brodacast room ). Ver 7.02 only works to a very basic level with the DJ2GO (it works great with the VDJ lite 7.04 it shipped with) So i was just wondering when CUE would recieve an upgrade to ver 7.04 ?

Posted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 6:46 am

Posted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 8:07 am
I purchased the MIXDECK with Virtual DJ a few days ago. The unit worked fine, BUT after installing the drivers and VDJ software I could not get it to work in MIDI mode while connected to my laptop via USB. The LCDs were completely blank in MIDI mode and no sound was coming out of my speakers, just through the Laptop speakers.

My setup is as follows.
USB Hookup to Apple Macbook
Master connected to amplified speakers

My computer shows that it does "see" that there is some form of connection with the MIXDECK though it sees only 2 inputs and 2 outputs.

I thought that maybe the firmware may have been the issue. I went and downloaded what I thought was the most recent f/w on the Numark website. Turns out I ended up downgrading the firmware on accident. I realized this when I tried to perform the task on the second deck and realized it told me what version it is currently running.

Now I have one deck that works, another deck that doesn't and software that I trial upgraded that is worthless.... please help!

Posted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 6:09 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You first need to contact Numark and get your firmware mishap worked out.

Posted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 9:26 pm
loops09PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello. I have the ns7 & nsfx. I am seriously considering purchasing vdj. Is this equipment natively compatible with vdj or will I have to do mapping? I did go threw the forum, but with so many issues, I couldn't find a definitive answer. Also, will license allow me to put vdj on both my pc and my laptop? Thanks
PC
Windows xp 32 bit
pro duo core processor
2gb ram
1gb graphics card
Laptop
Windows 7 64 bit
IC i5 cpu
4gb ram
1gb graphics

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 1:00 am

There are mappers available for the NS7 and we have many users here that uses this controller with VDJ. The license lets you have it on TWO PC's, A PC + Laptop, or PC + MAC.

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 8:40 am
Numark Mixdeck Smartlooping - I want to learn more about how to use this feature when I am not using a laptop just USB keys with music. anyone have any experience with this? Is there a way to have it automatically start and end loops matched to the beats, etc?

Would love any advice, the manual is worthless on this point.

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 10:13 pm
loops09PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Are there mappers for the NSFX as well? Thanks

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 11:08 pm
loops09 wrote :
Are there mappers for the NSFX as well? Thanks

I''m not positive but its only an effects control. It would be very easy to map the effects buttons just as its done on the NS6 (Built in) if they are not currently available.

Let me look and see if they are available currently

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 11:15 pm
Sorry, sent the same post twice...

Don't double post - you question has been answered in the NS6 thread - cstoll

Posted Thu 14 Jul 11 @ 1:15 pm
Im using a mac book pro with 2 V7s and an external mixer,One seems to work ok but not great ,the other ong sometimes not at all or goes on and the speed is at like a record playing at 78. Serato Itch works fine on it. Also what is the proper sound setup.thanks

Posted Fri 15 Jul 11 @ 6:34 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 15 Jul 11 @ 9:19 am
just needed some advice,

Me and a friend just purchased some NDX800s, Numark DJIO soundcard and he is using VDJpro.

We conntected it all up fine yesterday and the results were amazing. all functions seemed to work.

Just needed some help on a few functions, ( Possibly NDX user can help? )

1) on vdj you have an auto sync button on the screen, is there a way to use that auto sync feature on the ndx control if so how?

2) Also we are fine looping on the screen, but there is a loop in , ou , and reloop function on the NDX we cannot seem to get this working right, i.e. loopin in then we cannot get it to stop loopin and playing normal. What is the correct way of using this feature on the NDX.

thanks for your help people greatly appreciated :)

Posted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 7:03 am

Posted Tue 19 Jul 11 @ 12:50 pm
So I am running my two Numark V7s on my Mac book pro, through a Numark MX05 mixer, and all is good except for video transitions. I have to do the audio on the MX05, and then up to VDJ to mix e video. Is thorny USB mixer that will do the video and music crossgade but not control the vinyl/music as I still want V7 control. I miss my ns7

Posted Fri 22 Jul 11 @ 12:59 am
Sorry for the double post. can I run a X Session Pro with 2 V7's? That would do internal video mixer right, but how would I get sound to crossfade?

Posted Fri 22 Jul 11 @ 2:54 am
71%