Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 58

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

anyone pls help

Posted Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 5:54 am
What exactly do you mean by "can't use"?

What's not working?

The more detailed you are, the easier it will be for someone to help.

Posted Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 8:31 am
Hello there, I recently bought mixtrack and dj io, I installed VDJ LE that came with it and plugged everything. Installed the drivers. Checked n the forum and plug DJ IO how it should be. Used the same config options but when I play the songs, the sound is so bad. Nothing is clear, it is cracking very high pitch. How to fix this?

Posted Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 2:15 pm
i need the maping for the nsfx to controll the fx on the numarck cue coz at this moment when i plug in the nsfx on my usb port it control the xfader and not the efx section

Posted Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 4:38 am

Posted Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 5:08 am
I will try it again tonight, I was wondering if it was performance or DJ IO issue so I tried on a different software ( Traktor Demo ) and performance wise, and DJ IO worked completely fine. Today I will check my configs and try it again. If I have the problem going on, I will inform it again. Thank you

Posted Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 5:33 pm
News: I went back to try the settings and they were as they should be, so distortion was still alive but then I tried, lol experimented something, got into asio settings and that sample rate thing was at 256, so I put it all the way to 1k one and tada, my sound was amazing back again so everything works perfectly so I don't have to use Traktor Demo now :p.

Posted Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 10:08 pm
any news abouth the nsfx

Posted Sun 12 Jun 11 @ 6:59 am
The NS7 / NSFX / NS7FX -- all have been 'native' to VirtualDJ for over a year now.

Posted Sun 12 Jun 11 @ 10:48 am
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
quick question before i post, does my issue have to be VDJ related, or is this general Numark assistance

Posted Sun 12 Jun 11 @ 4:16 pm
Hello,

On my NS6 in VDJ the sync button works fine on the right deck but not the left..

It itch the botton does work fine. Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Jae

Posted Mon 13 Jun 11 @ 2:11 pm
shyheim10 wrote :
Hello,

On my NS6 in VDJ the sync button works fine on the right deck but not the left..

Thanks,
Jae

What i mean is that, the sync button does not operate at all. It does light up, but the pitch range doesn't change

Posted Mon 13 Jun 11 @ 2:11 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
When you are in a 4 deck configuration - sync will only synchronize to the deck that is selected as the Master deck. If the Master Deck is deck 1 when you press Sync on Deck 1 it will not sync with anything else. You can change the Layer_A and Layer_B buttons so that the last layer button you selected becomes the Master Deck - or - click on the word Master on the skin above the Sync buttons.

Posted Mon 13 Jun 11 @ 4:11 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
to whom it may concern. i've been trying to get a hold of Numark all day. the left CD drive of my mixdeck doesnt want to eject. i rarely use cds, but this one time i was going to eject the CD it wouldnt. the right drive ejects. my products is still under warranty. any fix, or do i have to send it in? I know it's not VDJ related but this is the only link i feel will work.

Posted Mon 13 Jun 11 @ 4:46 pm
Good luck... Numark has the WORST technical support in the industry!

I called them at 8am, the moment they opened, and had to wait on hold for 2 hours and 12 minutes before someone answered.

The worst part is, they could care less!

Posted Wed 15 Jun 11 @ 9:02 am
NrgPlyrPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Saying the Numark NS7 / NS7FX is native supported is ridiculous, sorry. If you can't simply plug it in and it works reliably 100% without really going crazy like I have been, then it's not native supported. I don't have any of these issues with my Native Instrument Audio 2 DJ Sound Card..... Originally was using that and the Mixtrack for a controller...

Im having audio problems at ANY latency set in the NS7's settings. Program freezes for a half sec or so when this happens as well and the music stops and skips. Very random and I can't figure this problem out and have searched this whole forum and can't find any answers. Can anybody help??? I don't have this problem with my NI Audio 2 DJ card and it doesn't seem to happen at all when I try SHITCH (Itch). Drivers in the NS7 are updated for 64-bit use, and the correct 64-bit drivers are installed on the PC. I saw someone post something about a USB driver update or something for Win 7 BUT wouldn't Itch have the same problems then????

Running a Quad Core I7
Win 7 64-Bit
4 gigs of Ram
1 gig of vid memory
and this PC touches no internet or anything.

Appreciate any help!

Posted Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 11:21 am
shyheim10 wrote :
shyheim10 wrote :
Hello,

Thanks,
Jae

What i mean is that, the sync button does not operate at all. It does light up, but the pitch range doesn't change

map using vdjscript a button that you don't use, as "master" button. So you can press it when you put on deck a track, it become master, and any other tracks will sync with it.

for example, i mapped the button in the lower part, Adjust slip, that _I don't use at all.

Posted Wed 22 Jun 11 @ 4:07 am
pskeensPRO InfinityMember since 2010
NS6 Controller - My Cross Fader does not work at all. I have tried it with Itch when I first got it and connected it to Laptop. The first time I opened up Itch it asked me to update the firmware on the NS6 so I did. I'm not sure if it worked before the update or not as I didn't get to use it until after the firmware update.

I also tried it in VDJ and the same result, no crossfader.

System Specs:

Macbook Pro
MAC OSX Snow Leopard (10.6.7)
2.4 Core 2 Duo
8GB Ram 1067 Mhz DDR3
720 GB 7200 HD

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 6:53 pm
Hi guys,
I have a numark mixdeck which i have thought is faulty for a while because when i went to use it with traktor all i was getting was audio through channels 1 & 2 but no midi control whatsoever!! Not even the play/pause buttons will trigger traktor. Does the mixdeck have any midi control at all? Have there been others on here with midi control problems with the mixdeck? Any advice is appreciated. I have not yet tried it with my Virtual DJ Pro but will do later. The laptop its actually meant to be used with doesnt have VDJ hence why this is mainly related to traktor.
Best regards
Dan

Posted Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 10:49 am
You have to set the Mixdeck to "MIDI"..........have you even done that?? Push the source button on the Mixdeck then turn the Parameter knob till it says "USB-MIDI", then push the parameter knob down. Now start the program of your choice It's all in the Mixdeck manual. I can tell you this from experience, you'll be a lot happier with VDJ and the Mixdeck verses Traktor and the Mixdeck.

Good Luck
Huey

Posted Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 11:01 am
70%