Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 57

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

the mixtrack works properly on my other laptop. But on my first laptop the scartch mode is not working properly the specs of my first laptop is NEo, celeron 2.0ghz 1gb ram, 80gb on hardisk, is the any effect on my specs?. When i touch the jog wheels on scratch mode the music stop and it will not play again i have to restart my vdj but i wont play again and again so ihave to restart my laptop..can anyone figure this?

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 9:13 am
OK So I have a NUMARK M6 mixer, I want to record a mix with virtual dj using my external mixer( i have it hooked up to comp via gigaport hd soundcard).

I Tried recording using a rca to headphone jack from my mixers rec out to my computer mic in,- This resulted in very poor quality unlistenable, same with the other headphone jack in (spdif). The setting in vdj7, I was in advance config and chose recordloopback then i only ihave 2 options to choose from (Primary sounddriver or the spdif)

Is quality bad becuase i dont have a line in on my computer and if not how can i record????

Please help is appreciated!!!!

ill post in pc tech forums to just in case bcuz deals with computers

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 7:20 pm
What format were you trying to record to? Try wave and see if that makes a difference. If it does try to record as an MP3 again.

Holla back
Huey

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 9:02 pm
I was recording wav format,, changed it to mp3 320 but still very distorted horribly, but better than wav what do i do???

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 10:29 pm
Izm123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Questions for anyone who is using two Numark V7's and VirtualDJ 7.04. Can one connect each V7 independently to its own USB port on laptop or do they have to share 1 USB connection with ethernet cable linking the two (master & slave setting)?

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 10:30 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 20 May 11 @ 11:26 am
DJSk0ttControlleristMember since 2011
I Have just purchased Virtual Vinyl, I downloaded cue 7 and i cannot get it to detect my timecode records, I removed Cue7 and installed the 4.3 version of the software and it detects the records fine, The only hang up i have with 4.3 is that i hear a slight blip in the track playing when i drag a song to the open deck. Id like to use current software if possible.

My Setup

2x 1200 mk2
Pioneer 600

Using Windows 7 64bit, Using beta drivers,
3gig of ddr3
Processor: AMD Athlon™ II
Processor Speed: 2.3GHz

Posted Fri 20 May 11 @ 4:25 pm
DelnaLE userMember since 2010
Hello..

I have recently bought the Numark Mixtrack PRO (VDJ LE included)...Could you please run me through the installation process.. with the do's & dont's.....

Posted Wed 25 May 11 @ 5:43 pm
Hi, I have the Numark iDJ 3.

I tried to update the firmware but now I have a big problem. Somebody knows how to use the Midi-ox to send the firmware to the controller?!?!?!

It sais that is very easy but so many people has the same problem!!

Posted Fri 27 May 11 @ 9:21 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Delna wrote :
Hello..

I have recently bought the Numark Mixtrack PRO (VDJ LE included)...Could you please run me through the installation process.. with the do's & dont's.....

Not much to worry about just install the software and your good to go :-)

Posted Fri 27 May 11 @ 9:25 am
Bistecot wrote :
Hi, I have the Numark iDJ 3.

I tried to update the firmware but now I have a big problem. Somebody knows how to use the Midi-ox to send the firmware to the controller?!?!?!

It sais that is very easy but so many people has the same problem!!

Please can you contact support@numark.com we can provide you with help and a simpler way to update.

Posted Fri 27 May 11 @ 9:25 am
DJSk0tt wrote :
I Have just purchased Virtual Vinyl, I downloaded cue 7 and i cannot get it to detect my timecode records, I removed Cue7 and installed the 4.3 version of the software and it detects the records fine, The only hang up i have with 4.3 is that i hear a slight blip in the track playing when i drag a song to the open deck. Id like to use current software if possible.

My Setup

2x 1200 mk2
Pioneer 600

Using Windows 7 64bit, Using beta drivers,
3gig of ddr3
Processor: AMD Athlon™ II
Processor Speed: 2.3GHz

Did you install the drivers from the website?

Posted Fri 27 May 11 @ 9:31 am
DJSk0ttControlleristMember since 2011
Yes I used the drivers from the website.

Posted Fri 27 May 11 @ 6:21 pm
djsolnzPRO SubscriberMember since 2006
I finally got my Virtual Vinyl Hub to work on windows7 (home edition)

Downloaded the updated driver files from numark (support section) and extracted into My Documents Folder

Downloaded Bcdeasy.exe, and checked the "allow unsupported digital signing" in the advanced tab.

click START, DEVICES AND PRINTERS, dbl click on VIRTUAL VINYL icon, click CHANGE SETTINGS, click UPDATE DRIVER.....then directed the seach to the Virtual_Vinyl_Drivers folder.....and YAY it works!!

Posted Mon 30 May 11 @ 4:25 am

Posted Tue 31 May 11 @ 11:10 pm
I just purchased the Mix Track Pro and it came with Virtual Dj Le. Everything seems to work fine expect that the cross fader isnt working. It shows the movement from controller to VDJ software but the music from track A and B arn't mixing or switching over. Is there some way to fix this or is this defective? Any help would be appreciated thanks guys!! Mix on!!

Posted Wed 01 Jun 11 @ 11:36 pm
Please ensure that your sound settings (CONFIG -> Sound Setup) are set correctly:

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones
Sound card: Numark

Click APPLY.

Also, if you are currently trying the 20 day Pro trial, make sure that you have not disabled the crossfader in CONFIG -> Options.

Posted Thu 02 Jun 11 @ 3:55 am
gud daY i just got my ns7fx the ns7 was working fine it is just that i cant use the nsfx with numark cue san anyone pls help

Posted Sat 04 Jun 11 @ 4:52 am
I have the Numark Mixdeck. I am very stressed!! i have searched everywhere!!!

It used to work fine. Basically, the Midi mode doesn't work,respond, or isn't even read by the Numark Mixdeck USB Audio Panel(and it used too!!)
every other mode works good though. CD/MP3 and MASTER.
*****i have updated the drivers and version on the mixdeck******

Posted Sun 05 Jun 11 @ 5:19 pm
There may be a MIDI conflict on your system - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/midinotdetected.html

Also, make sure that you have the latest VirtualDJ LE v7 installed. Register your VirtualDJ LE serial number on the page http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html and then download the most recent version of VirtualDJ LE from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

And the latest drivers and firmware from: http://www.numark.com/mixdeck

Then go to CONFIG -> Sound Setup and set your sound as follows:

Inputs: None
Outputs: External Mixer
Sound card: Numark

Click APPLY.

Make sure that the channels on the mixer section of the MixDeck are set to PC.

Posted Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 4:17 am
68%