Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 51

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Gigaport HD will also work well for external mixer use (Left/right deck output to two channels on a standard DJ audio mixer.)

Numark DJIO is a better option though because this can be used in external mixer mode or if you are wish to use the DMC-2 stand-alone with no mixer, it can be used for master and headphones.

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 12:35 pm
thanks for reply ...
but i hope Teamer can help me little more....
yes, i know DJ I/O, but i really don't how to connect it w/ Desktop computer, thats why i saw Gigaport Hd, i though can connect it w/ 4 RCA for 2 deck , but the DJ I/O , i just saw only 2 RCA only, thats make me dont know how to do
Hope can give me some Teaching ..

P.S. i have CUE , can i upgrade to VDJ7 ?? How much for upgrade

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 1:24 pm
Numark DJIO has 4 RCA connectors, allowing it to be used for two deck outputs to an external DJ mixer, the same as the Gigaport.

It also has a headphone output on the front allowing it to be used for master/headphones software mixing (Using the on-screen mixer in VirtualDJ) instead of separate deck outputs to an external DJ mixer.

If you have Numark Cue or CueLE, then providing it is not second hand and/or the discount has not already been used, you should be able to upgrade at a discount by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and entering your Cue serial number in the box provided. This will show you the upgrade price.

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 1:36 pm
Will there ever be support to allow you to hook up two V7's to your laptop and control 4 decks via the controllers (i.e. the "A-B" switch)?

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 1:41 pm
Teamer
once again, thankyou
i will upgrade it to VDJ7 !!!
isit fit on on XP and Windows7, brcoz, i need use for 2 different place ??
and do i need to use dmc2 sjin?? or i just use any of them as long as i can see video monitor on computer screen ??
thanks
rick

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 2:03 pm
drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
tryin 2 figure out if vdj will work with a pioneer djm 2000 and 4 numark v7 players........how do i set this all up?

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 9:00 pm
Avi-kHome userMember since 2008
How can I register the serial for my Numark Mixtrack (not pro) in my user account, so it shows the icon under my name? It came bundled with Traktor LE, and has a 15 digit serial under the console btw.

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 4:02 am
Sorry, this is not possible if your MixTrack did not come with VirtualDJ LE.

Only products that come with VirtualDJ LE (E.g: MixTrack Pro) can be registered with us, giving you an appropriate icon under your name.

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 6:31 am
Hi! New to this community and unfortunately have run into some trouble.

Recently purchased a Numark Mixdeck that came with VirtualDJ LE. I have made my profile, registered the product, updated to the latest 7.0v a little while ago and everything is up and running with no issues, except for sound.

I am running it on a 15" MacBook Pro and the input/soundcard configuration is dialed. The Mixdeck is responding with the MacBook perfectly, tracks and BPM are being displayed but for some reason I cannot get any sound out of the Mixdeck. It is being run out to a Amp that will play sound from the USB Master or CD/MP3 sources, so I know there are no hiccups between the Mixdeck and the Amp, and I am not SOOO new that it is something simple like the crossfader/channels/source/master/gain being turned down/off etc...

It could just be my excitement to start playing around with it but now my frustration has clouded my judgement and would like some simple instructions to get this thing banging with Virtual DJ.

It's almost like the Mixdeck doesn't know how to take the VirtualDJ music and send it to the Master Output?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 7:10 pm
HEEEEEEEEY NUMARK....

I posted that question above about a week ago and I have yet to receive any help. Is there a better avenue I should be taking to find out what I can do?

I love my Mixdeck and have always enjoyed VirtualDJ but if I can't get a little help on hooking the two components together, I might have to return the thing. It's an empty threat, but seriously, help?

Posted Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 2:17 am
I have Virtual Vinyl and I am attempting to run it with Window 7 however, I keep getting an error message saying there is a problem with the ASIO sound driver. Also, I am unable to get Virtual Vinyl in the drop down menu. It really sucks because I have been unable to use my program to date and Numarks tech support closes WAY too early IMO!

Posted Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 3:58 pm
I am using the 6.1.2 version of VDJ, with the 20 day Pro trial. I am using a Mixtrack Pro MIDI controller, on an iMac OSX 10.6.6 computer. I wish to be able to cue music in my headphones while the other plays through a Marshall amplifier. I have plugged an RCA stereo cable into the red and white Output 1 jacks on the rear of the controller. Then a 1/4" jack on the other end plugs into the amplifier. In the Headphones jack in the front of the controller, I have my headphones plugged in. However, no matter the configuration I choose, sound only plays through the amplifier or, in some cases, the amp and headphones at the same time. How do I fix this? This may be more of a software question, sorry.

Posted Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 3:58 pm
Hey Carlo,

Unfortunately Numark has not been getting back lately but I think I can help you, or at least narrow the issue.

The RCA master output is for exactly that, all of the sound being put out by the crossfader and volume etc.

What I think you should do is get an additional set of RCA cables for the Booth output. The Booth output (and the volume knob to the left of the ipod dock) is right next to the Master output. The Booth is like a control for the Headphone and Microphone ports that are beneath the Crossfader, between the the two CD Drives.

Why do you want to have your cue/headphones sent out to your amplifier? The Mixdeck has an integrated Cue Headphone port down below the Crossfader with the rest of the Booth controls.

Hope this helps cause I haven't been getting any with my problem! I can get VirtualDJ to work on the Mixdeck, but the darn thing won't put out any sound. I will through the DiscDrives and USB keys, but once I boot up VDJ and switch to USB-MIDI, everything shows up except the sound :(

Posted Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 8:48 pm
Hi Sir

I am Looking to Hook Up NUMARK CDN 95 with timecode cds with VDJ Windows 7 and BX14 rodec.

Are they Compaitiable with each other CDN 95 and VDJ?

How do I set them up can you please help..

Which sound card is better Maya or Gigport HD?

Kind Regards
H

Posted Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 7:11 am

Posted Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 12:25 pm
drjust wrote :
tryin 2 figure out if vdj will work with a pioneer djm 2000 and 4 numark v7 players........how do i set this all up?

If you are trying to use the onboard sound cards, it will not. 2 usb V7's plugged in at the same time will still use the same RCA's whether the use the network cable or two usb's. You can however use them to control all 4 decks. So I guess if you use the DJM as your soundcard you should be fine. I would network the two together for a/b operation so you only plug in two usb out put and the other two can plug into those with a standard cat5e or cat6 network cable. Under the mapper tab click on the square next to drop down and make sure your deck are assigned to the proper deck in the program.

Posted Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 3:14 pm
juiced86 wrote :
I have Virtual Vinyl and I am attempting to run it with Window 7 however, I keep getting an error message saying there is a problem with the ASIO sound driver. Also, I am unable to get Virtual Vinyl in the drop down menu. It really sucks because I have been unable to use my program to date and Numarks tech support closes WAY too early IMO!

that error just means VDJ is configured for a card that it currently does not see attached to the system. First right click the speaker in your system tray and select playback devices. Do your see it there? If not than the issues is windows is not installing the audio driver,in which case I would download the latest win 7 install and try again. Make sure you are using the corresponding 32 or 64 bit version of your OS (as stated in the summary when you right click on computer). If it does show, then select "ASIO" as your sound output and then you should see the Numark card in the drop down directly to the right. select and apply then configure you time codes.

Posted Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 3:19 pm
alex745PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello, just purchased a mixtrack, thought it was suppose to come with vdj le disc since I live in the US, it came with traktor which I am not a fan of. Where can I get the vdj le disc from? Can someone post a link? I have a Hercules RMX and I still use the le version that came with it, not ready to upgrade yet, can someone help me with this please?

Posted Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 6:37 am
Only the MixTrack Pro comes with VirtualDJ LE included: http://www.numark.com/mixtrackpro

It is not possible to get VirtualDJ LE for MixTrack because this product does not exist. Please DO NOT ask our users to illegally send or share their software with you.

To use your MixTrack with VirtualDJ, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

You can upgrade from your Hercules DJ Console RMX Console Edition to the full Pro at a considerable discount by going to: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 6:46 am
alex745PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I appreciate the quick response, however, I did NOT know that the product didn't exist. I would never ask anyone to share anything illegally, I am a law abiding citizen, and I have great respect for your company as well as your products. I only posed the question because it clearly states on the mark website in the description for the mixtrack and not the mixtrack pro that vdj le was included for north American consumers.

Posted Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 8:25 am
61%