Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 49

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

It would be nice if I could disable strip search. At on club I spin the light is right next to my right deck and every once in a while the deck will reset to the begin of the song without touching it.

Posted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 1:25 pm
You can change or delete the mapping for it via CONFIG -> Mappers.

Posted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 1:28 pm
you can do that for item that have a CC range and not a static midi value?

Posted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 2:24 pm
Yes, simply change its mapping to nothing or delete the mapping altogether.

Or you can also map it to a different function, e.g: effect slider

Posted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 4:51 pm
I am currently an owner of VCJ Pro 7.0.2. When I bought my mixdeck it came with traktor. I installed traktor and never like it and then moved on to Virtual dj. Yesterday I hooked up a friends mixtrack to check it for him and it somehow did away with the mapping for my mixdeck. I was running windows vista at that time, then decided to move to windows 7 home pre trying to fix the situation. It did not work. The software works fine with a mouse, however will not work with the mixdeck controls. Nothing lights up! I tried re-install of the program with the same results. I updated fireware & drivers from the Numark site with no results. No mapper is showing in the mapper folder or in the mapper section in the software. I need help to fix this I am playing this Saturday. I have an Acer Aprira 6508 notebook running windows 7 x64 bit prem.

Posted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 12:27 pm
I recently Purchased the Numark Stealth control along with a Numark DJ io sound card. I'm Using virtual DJ and traktor, but i would prefer to use virtual dj. I want to have the primary sound coming out of my computer speakers, which is a 4.1 sound card, with the secondary sound to come out of my headphones. I've tried doing it but i've had no sucess. Any help will be appreciated

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 12:16 am
Hi

is that numark x7 and 2 v7 4 deck feature can do with a another 4 channel mixer with 2 V7.......?
or is it possible only with X7.....?

thanks.

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 6:23 am
I just got 2 Numark V7's. i am using VDJ Pro 7.0.2 and a Mac Book Pro. Igot the newest driver downloaded from Numark.com, and for some funky reason, my right deck is always super fast. Like 3x speed. The BPM counter is correct. The platter moves at normal speed but music is way fast.

If I run it solo with no link cable, it is fine, and if I run ITCH it is fine with both decks hooked up. It does not matter what unit is the master, or what unit I am usingthe USB cable to , or what one I am getting sound from, this one deck is ALWAY speeded up in VDJ Pro 7.02.

If I hold the 45 vinyl, as if I were going to do a slip cue, the platter spins underneath it, the yinyl is still, and the music plays at almost normal speed. It is almost as if the spindle is turning too fast, but is is fine by itself in VDJ?

I reset in softwware to 33, then back to 45, nothing. I cant find anything in the book to "reset" the V7, but Icant use themtogether at all.

Please help, these are BRAND NEW, and I reallywant to use them.

Dave-

Posted Sat 29 Jan 11 @ 2:38 pm
DJ Tidalwave wrote :
I just got 2 Numark V7's. i am using VDJ Pro 7.0.2 and a Mac Book Pro. Igot the newest driver downloaded from Numark.com, and for some funky reason, my right deck is always super fast. Like 3x speed. The BPM counter is correct. The platter moves at normal speed but music is way fast.

If I run it solo with no link cable, it is fine, and if I run ITCH it is fine with both decks hooked up. It does not matter what unit is the master, or what unit I am usingthe USB cable to , or what one I am getting sound from, this one deck is ALWAY speeded up in VDJ Pro 7.02.

If I hold the 45 vinyl, as if I were going to do a slip cue, the platter spins underneath it, the yinyl is still, and the music plays at almost normal speed. It is almost as if the spindle is turning too fast, but is is fine by itself in VDJ?

I reset in softwware to 33, then back to 45, nothing. I cant find anything in the book to "reset" the V7, but Icant use themtogether at all.

Please help, these are BRAND NEW, and I reallywant to use them.

Dave-

Now I tried it on the PC side, and all is good. Both tables spin OK, no problem. I also tried in v 6.2.1 and i tried to unistall drivers and re install as well, still no luck. Now I cant seem to make the one deck work solo at the right speed either now....

Posted Sat 29 Jan 11 @ 10:47 pm
Hello to all,

I'm having a problem with my controller NUMARK MIXTRACK using VDJ PRO 7 PRO FULL. When I move the controls of the equalizer when music is playing, some crackles are seen also in the headphones and speakers. Already changed the latency of soundcard and not solved. I've tried leave in "safe mode" but worse. In the "Master Tempo", if I leave checked the "advanced mode", the crackling come and if I check the "fast mode", the crackling disappear, but the sound quality worse.

My notebook is an Acer (new computer) with Intel i3, 3GB RAM, 320GB, Windows 7 Ultimate. Everything is configured to work with DJing and anything else. Wireless networking, Bluetooth and other devices I do not use are disabled.

I did a test by installing the controller on another computer (this time a desktop) and the problem appears the same. I did a test using Traktor Pro and crackles do not appear! Even using the VDJ LE that comes with the product, the crackling did not appear, but the sound quality is not as good as the VDJ 7.

I think that the problem is with the VDJ 7 and that is causing these crackles to mess with the equalizer controls when the music is playing.

I wonder if there is a solution for that. It is not the first time I encounter this same problem using VDJ. In VDJ 7 there is almost nothing of options (earlier versions had more options) to change the latency and other advanced options.

It seems to me that the VDJ 7 works with a rate of very low latency and "bears" much CPU causing these crackles in the sound and how there are not many advanced options in the "performance", there is much to do in these cases.

I am disappointed with this new version of VDJ, given that many competing software such as NI Traktor Pro, Torq, Deckadance, among others, work better latency than the VDJ and it's not now.

If somebody can help me, I would greatly appreciate.

Regards,
Rodrigo Volta.

Posted Tue 01 Feb 11 @ 8:02 am
i have a numark mixdeck with virtual dj 7le and in the middle of a gigs my music will stop playing or it will sound really crappy....my settings are output: external mixer Soundcard:NUMARK.....idk y it gives me the numark soundcard everyone else uses the asio soundcard but it wont for me,, and my laptop is a Dell Windows 7

Posted Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 12:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djchrizkroz62 wrote :
i have a numark mixdeck with virtual dj 7le and in the middle of a gigs my music will stop playing or it will sound really crappy....my settings are output: external mixer Soundcard:NUMARK.....idk y it gives me the numark soundcard everyone else uses the asio soundcard but it wont for me,, and my laptop is a Dell Windows 7

Hello, please go to the windows control pannel and increase the latency in the Mixdeck control pannel.
Your current setting is to low for your computer.

Posted Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 2:38 pm
Noco1Home userMember since 2011
Hi
I have just got a numark mixtrack pro. First time I tried it, it lit all the buttons up and worked perfectly with my Virtual Dj. The next time I connected it, only the 2 play/pause buttons lit up green and if i click on the virtual DJ Le edition it says (like others have said) "The contoller has not been detected. Please plug in the controller and start Virtual DJ again"
When I reconnect it, my wondows makes a pop noise and says "found new hadware" and brings up options to locate and install driver etc which, if I click on it, says no driver can be found for this device.

I have uninstalled my laptop webcam and tried uninstalling samsung phone drivers and re installing virtual dj but no success

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do to fix this problem? Im not very well clued up on changing drivers etc. on my laptop. it is a toshiba - about 1 year or so old running on vista with 2gb ram and has lots of hard drive left. A bit annoyed I just spent money on this and it doesnt work..

Thanks

Posted Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 3:19 pm
djchrizkroz62 wrote :

Hello, please go to the windows control pannel and increase the latency in the Mixdeck control pannel.
Your current setting is to low for your computer.

I ALREADY DID AND IT STILL STOPS:(

Posted Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 5:39 pm
Alright guys, this is a first for me in the area of "strange problems".

I'm running the MK4 with VDJ on Win7/64 bit. About 5 seconds after I open VDJ, it all goes haywire. It begins to "push its own buttons'' if you will. Ya, all of them. The fader goes back and fourth, the bass/treble/mids.....all of them. It even sets loops and cues by itself. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a dozen times to no avail. Any ideas?

Posted Tue 08 Feb 11 @ 11:05 am
Please upgrade your DJ Console drivers and firmware to the latest version.

A link to download this can be found on the following page:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common_Device_Drivers.html

When installing, make sure that you follow the on-screen wizard instructions exactly. If any Windows 'found new hardware' prompts come up, please ignore them.

Please also ensure that you have the most recent version of VirtualDJ Console Edition installed. Register your serial number http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the installation file:

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Posted Wed 09 Feb 11 @ 6:26 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
I have a question related to the NDX800 LED ring.

In TCCD or CD Mode the LED ring is rotating with three big dots.

When in Midi Mode, the full LED ring is flashing.

Is it possible to have the same LED ring effect on midi then on cd mode?

Thx :-)

PS: Actual model.

Posted Wed 09 Feb 11 @ 6:49 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Another question.

Is it right, the NS6 will not have a function like Talk Over (Ducking)?

Thx in advance :-)

Posted Wed 09 Feb 11 @ 9:40 am
I got the same question about the mixdeck and the lighted ring, will that work in midi mode aswell?

Thanks for the time and info
Huey

Posted Wed 09 Feb 11 @ 9:48 am
Badass!!

Thanks Chris
Huey

Posted Thu 10 Feb 11 @ 7:23 pm
59%