Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 46

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
JaYDeE_razz wrote :
hey everybody, my name is stefan and im from germany.
my english is not so good but i try it.

okay...
ive got 2x Numark V7
and 1x Pioneer DJM600

this is set:
1.PLAYER (slave) // MIXER // 2.PLAYER (master)

ive got the same problem when player 1 is master...

the slave plays a track and i want to mix it with a track from my masterplayer.
i had a 4-beat-loop on master, after few mins the player(only master) restart. in middle of the mix.

Maybe can help me...

I would recommend re-calibrating your unit please consult the user guide if you get stuck Numark offers phone support in German.

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 12:44 pm
quinners89 wrote :
Hey I am using 2 numark axis 9 players with timecode but have a few promblems most of the time the music plays backwards, other times it play normallly then after pausing then pressing play again it goes into reverse.
The cue button does not function right.
Also in the config menu for timecode I dont know which timecode engine to choose none give 100% sound quality.
Any help would be appreciated
THANKS!
E

What soundcard do you use?
Please confirm you have rooked up correctly it sounds like your leads may be swapped.

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 12:44 pm
im already using the 7.0.1 of cue befor i install the trim starter kit ok ill try to ask those from hercules

Posted Thu 09 Dec 10 @ 6:33 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 9:57 am
I received my mixdeck 3 days ago
and I manage to install the software
firmware

But I can't seem to control the music from laptop with my mixdeck. The power is on and the software is working but the mixdeck is not able to manipulate the software when i play with it.
For example if i press play or pause on my mixdeck, the VDJ in my laptop will not react to it unless i click it play and pause with my mouse.

Also, I plug in my USB and it seems to play the songs and i can mess with it with the loops, scratch, pause and play but when i plug in my headphone or speakers, there does not seem to be any sound from it.

Do i need headphones with soundcard or speakers with sound card for it ?

I am using a windows 7, 64 bit
Toshiba

and the VDJ Pro version 7
Is there something i am missing out or doing wrong ?

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 1:02 pm
MolatovHome userMember since 2010
I bought a Mixdeck about 2 months ago and it was working fine until a couple weeks ago when I couldn't get any sound out of master cue source. I'm not using speakers as an output but I tried recording on to my Iphone and, again, there was barely any sound. By barely any I mean that when all volume is maxed (booth/master/cue) the sound is barely audible. This problem is consistent no matter what input source I'm using. The deck 1/deck 2/ Ipod cue source work fine.
I have sent 3 messages to Numark from their website over the span of 3 weeks and haven't heard anything back from them.
I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 5:51 pm
Is that file for mapping on VDJ 7 for Mac? I do everything it says, but i just keep getting the USB numark device, not the NS7, any help please!! Frustrated with it already and I havent even gotten to use it. Also, does it map the NSFX?

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 5:21 pm
Above: you have to download the mapping.

Posted Wed 15 Dec 10 @ 11:51 pm
stifle696969 wrote :
I received my mixdeck 3 days ago
and I manage to install the software
firmware

But I can't seem to control the music from laptop with my mixdeck. The power is on and the software is working but the mixdeck is not able to manipulate the software when i play with it.
For example if i press play or pause on my mixdeck, the VDJ in my laptop will not react to it unless i click it play and pause with my mouse.

Also, I plug in my USB and it seems to play the songs and i can mess with it with the loops, scratch, pause and play but when i plug in my headphone or speakers, there does not seem to be any sound from it.

Do i need headphones with soundcard or speakers with sound card for it ?

I am using a windows 7, 64 bit
Toshiba

and the VDJ Pro version 7
Is there something i am missing out or doing wrong ?

Hello, can you please confirm you have installed the drivers? Can you also please confirm that you have set the source to midi on both decks?

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 7:46 am
yes i have the latest firmware, dj pro 7.02, the latest driver
and i even try on my macbook
and my toshiba lap top 64 bit windows 7

could having a weak laptop power be the problem here ?
i read from numark F A Q that we need a high powered driver
so i am guessing that means lap top as well

can u guys tell me what lap top works best with
numark mixdeck
so i can go buy it ???

if not i am just gonna return this piece of junk
and get pioneer

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 10:43 pm
and yes i set it to USB Midi
everything is plugin
help me!!!

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 10:44 pm
NS7 - I am trying to follow the calibration instructions in the manual - I set all the faders to the right, but the hot cue button 1 does not light up. Am I doing something wrong??

Posted Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 6:23 pm
Hello people, I'm wondering if there is a way to map the eject button on the NDX 800's to switch from decks 1 & 3 and 2 & 4? I've played with mapping scripts but I'm not that good at it. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advanced.

Posted Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 10:41 am
Hi,

I own a Numark Mixdeck which came along with Virtual DJ LE 6.1.2. I managed to get the thing playing.

HOWEVER, the volume controls and crossfader only works with channel 1 and not 2. I understand that it has something to do with the Output Config - External Mixer. However, the LE version only has 2 options, namely Single Output and Headphones. Is there any way i can overcome this without having to purchase the Pro Version?

Please advise.

Posted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 1:00 am
Virtual dj isnt even recognizing my new total control mixer it works on traktor but how do I set it up for virtual dj? Hel me please!

Posted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 9:51 am
The only solution I found is using one laptop for vdj for plaiying video and getting a second laptop which I use with itch which is awesome by the way, perfect replacement for the sl1200's.

takabron wrote :
takabron wrote :
Is there any way to reduce lag when using v7 + vdj 7?

I connected my new v7s to my VDJ 7; The v7 response feels much llike the Technics SLB10 back in 1978 where yoiu had about 1/4 of a sec response delay iwhen you adjusted the pitch.

So in short: it feels like the v7's have rubberbands instead of Direct drive

I installled and uninstalled Asio drivers; numark drivers; adjusted USB buffer; asio buffers and even uninstalled the whole thing and reinstalled it back and still I got the same delay.

Hardware:
Dell E510/5150
Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz 820 Smithfield dual core
4 GB ram
X300 256mb video card
Win XP 32bit Media Edition fully updated to sp3, .net framework 4.0 etc.
300gb sata HD

Since no one answered I am very dissapointed because I spent good money thinking they were the answer to replacing my good old Technichs turntables. No I will have to get rid of them loosing money in the process. What a waste.

Posted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 5:52 pm
Hi, i just got the mixtrack pro, when i hook it up the music only plays through the headphones and not through my speakers hooked up to a dock going to my computer, i dont know if that may be the problem or if i have to hook the speakers up straight to the controller, let me know, thank you.

Posted Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 3:28 am
MoultzLE userMember since 2010
I have a similar problem to the one above.

The sound will only play out of the left side of my speakers / headphones.

Any ideas on how to resolve this problemo

Cheers

Posted Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 6:20 am
MoultzLE userMember since 2010
I have a similar problem to the one above.

The sound will only play out of the left side of my speakers / headphones.

Any ideas on how to resolve this problemo

Cheers

This problem continues to baffle me..

I have a sound system in my house basically. A Peavy. When i connected it to that it was perfectly fine but through headphones and speakers it only works through the left channel. This is becoming an utter ball ache!

Posted Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 7:50 am
Hi I have a numark mixdeck and just recently bought the numark m6usb mixer. I am running virutal dj and I am getting a little fustrated because I wanted this setup to work and its not. Some one pls help me with this!

Posted Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 7:21 pm
55%