Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 45

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Tyger2204 wrote :
I recently bought the Numark DJ IO and can't seem to get it configured for two sound cards in Virtual DJ 7.o (b342). Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

My computer specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
AMD Phenom II x3 2.8GHz (Overclocked to 3.4GHz)
4gigs RAM
80gig Intel SSD Drive

I want to start using a Laptop or Mac mini so the USB Audio out is essential, but I need to be able to run 2 separate channels and cue on both.

Please help.

The DJIO can be used for both playing and cueing but the two-card setup should still work????

Anyways, I found a solution for those that are suffering through buzzing during performances with the Numark Omni controller sound. It's a little counterproductive, but download and use ASIO4ALL and you won't have any problems. :)

Posted Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 1:12 pm
slw7920 wrote :
Will the Numark M6USB mixer be compatible with VDJ?

Please do not post the same question or message more than once. You have already asked this same question in the topic http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/138218/x/

Posted Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 3:09 pm
I have a student who I taught how to DJ that just bought their first piece of equipment, the Numark IDJ3, but for some reason, headphone cueing doesn't work at all, everything else is fine. Using Virtual DJ 7.

Posted Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 4:48 pm
Thanks for the reply but I got it worked. Had to uninstall the hardware and the driver, then reinstall the drivers under adminstrator (windows, feh), go to config in Virtual DJ Pro Full 7, and set up the sound as follows:

Input-None
Output-External Mixer (Deck 1: chan 1&2/ Deck 2: chan 3/4)
Sound card: Asio (Numark USB)

...set your latency for whatever will sound best on your system and it's all good. I've been switching in-between the DJ-IO and the M-Audio 1010LT to see which is gonna sound better. Hoping it'll be close enough to pass in case I go to using the Mac mini.

Posted Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 8:38 pm
djesco1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have posted a complete NS7 Map and detailed instructions which has solved issues that many are having. This is currently in pending status. there is als a YouTube vid on this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9c0sUr2LhE

Please share freely as it should help.

Posted Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 11:13 pm
No answers as far as the IDJ3 headphone cue not working?

Posted Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 10:29 pm
SlideShow Audio problem with VV:
I just purchased a new Toshiba Laptop i7 quad core windows 7 64 4 GB Ram, Dedicated Nvidia Gforce card with 3gb. I am running virtual Vinyl 7.0.1
I was able to make the Virtual Vinyl card work disabling the driver signature enforcement under windows and I am also running VV as and administrator and in compatibility mode for XP.
Everything seems works well but the slide show.
I use the slide show to project pictures of the bride or the birthday girl, etc and in my old computer works with no problems. In the new Toshiba every time the picture change the audio glitches, only when using the VV, when I do it with the internal audio card, I have no problem. Does anyone have the same problem?

Posted Wed 01 Dec 10 @ 6:59 am
i just bought a brand new Mixtrack PRO with VDJ LE 6.1 a week ago. So, i need the mapping file for Traktor Pro and i also want a driver or something that will make the buttons glitter (light) just like on this VDJ LE.. Also, a friend of mine prefers Vdj and he has some older version of it. He doesnt want to update it and the controller is not sopported.. So, i also need the drivers which are integrated in VDJ LE (comes with the controller) - where you can choose "numark" from the sound card options ! tnx

Posted Wed 01 Dec 10 @ 10:51 am
Hi

I have a set of V7's that are working near perfect for me with vdj apart from one small issue. When the decks are laying idle and I select a song it always loads to the left deck even when selected for the right deck. Everything is fine while the left deck is spinning its just when both are idle.
Any help would be good.

Im using vista on a quadcore pc

Cheers.....

Posted Wed 01 Dec 10 @ 12:40 pm
hitpoint wrote :
i just bought a brand new Mixtrack PRO with VDJ LE 6.1 a week ago. So, i need the mapping file for Traktor Pro and i also want a driver or something that will make the buttons glitter (light) just like on this VDJ LE.

You will need to ask Traktor support this question via their website. These are the VirtualDJ forums.

This controller is designed for use with VirtualDJ so may not be supported by Traktor yet.

hitpoint wrote :
Also, a friend of mine prefers Vdj and he has some older version of it. He doesnt want to update it and the controller is not sopported.. So, i also need the drivers which are integrated in VDJ LE (comes with the controller)

He will need to upgrade to the latest version of VirtualDJ if he wants to use this controller. It is not supported by and will not work with older versions. The upgrade is free for existing VirtualDJ Pro users - He will need to register his serial number http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then go to Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If he has a LE version for another controller (E.g: Hercules), then it will not work with any other hardware such as the MixTrack. LE versions will only work with the hardware that they were included with. He will need to upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

If he has VirtualDJ Home or Basic, then these versions are for mouse and keyboard mixing only and do not support external MIDI controllers. He will need to upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Thu 02 Dec 10 @ 7:27 am
yeah sorry about that "traktor" question.. i wrote too many mails on numark so i got confused :) So, i have Vdj LE which comes with my Mixtrack Pro and if i upgrade it to Full it will work excelent?

Posted Thu 02 Dec 10 @ 11:50 am
Please don't quote the entire post that is right before your reply. This is unnecessary and makes your response harder to read.

Yes, if you upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro (v7.0.1), you will be able to use the MixTrack Pro and any other controller that is supported by VirtualDJ.

The VirtualDJ LE that comes with the MixTrack Pro entitles you to a discount off upgrading to VirtualDJ Pro - Please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and type your VirtualDJ LE serial number in the box provided to receive this.

Posted Thu 02 Dec 10 @ 12:16 pm
Hey Teamer, any remark on the Headphone cue problem I stated earlier with my IDJ3? Would like to hear something soon so I know whether or not I need to take it back and get something different that will work with Virtual DJ 7

Posted Thu 02 Dec 10 @ 5:19 pm
mahcsmPRO InfinityMember since 2009
mp3jrick wrote :
Please post your Numark questions for support here to reduce the numbers of threads and consolodate the answers so users can find them.

If you could check here for answers before proceeding to eservice to fill out tickets it would help us help you all.

Hello - I looked through the post here and they seem a bit old. I have two Numark v7s. The main problem right now is that after a few songs, they play eveything speeded up (i.e. Chipmunks). Maybe there are some fixes, etc... Can we post a link to them here? I have updated to VDJ 7 and updated the Numark v7 bios.

Thanks,
MIke

Posted Thu 02 Dec 10 @ 8:01 pm
Hey I am using 2 numark axis 9 players with timecode but have a few promblems most of the time the music plays backwards, other times it play normallly then after pausing then pressing play again it goes into reverse.
The cue button does not function right.
Also in the config menu for timecode I dont know which timecode engine to choose none give 100% sound quality.
Any help would be appreciated
THANKS!
E

Posted Thu 02 Dec 10 @ 9:22 pm
quinners89 wrote :
Hey I am using 2 numark axis 9 players with timecode but have a few promblems most of the time the music plays backwards, other times it play normallly then after pausing then pressing play again it goes into reverse.
The cue button does not function right.
Also in the config menu for timecode I dont know which timecode engine to choose none give 100% sound quality.
Any help would be appreciated
THANKS!
E

When you look at the timecode config, do you see circles or squares? If you got the squares, I had the same kind of issue and I fixed it but downloading the timecode mp3 and before burning it, going into any audio editing program and lowering the volume of the mp3 by like 6db i think, then save that and burn the new file you made as a normal audio cd. That fixed it up for me right away. If you don't have the square boxes I can say this would work for you, but I know I had square boxes in my timecode config, with the same kind of effect and this was how I solved it. Two other things to look out for, first that you have downloaded the proper timecode file for your player (there are two depending on what kind of equipment you got), and second, that if you're using Virtual DJ timecode cd's then make sure you have Virutal DJ CD selected in the config screen. Hope this help out.

[MOD] please Use "Quote"

Posted Fri 03 Dec 10 @ 1:01 pm
djesco1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I prepared the following for NUMARK NS7 users and owners who want full feature support including microphone and headphones.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using the Numark NS7 with Virtual DJ Pro on a Centrino VPro Processor (Core Duo) running a 32 bit OS with only 3 gigs of ram and have had no issues doing full video and having mic and headphone support.

For demonstration check this out:

I posted a video on youtube, located here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9c0sUr2LhE

Here is one before both things missing were working:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS47alAQLeE

And have posted all the the files and instructions needed to make the NS7 properly function with Virtual DJ 7 Pro Versions 7.01 and later. Here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/controllers.html

This will give you full support and functionality of the NS7 includding the previously missing Headphone and Microphone support.
Follow the instructions to the "T" and you will be very satisfied with the results. I have been rocking this set up for several weeks with having experienced no problems that would hinder any of my practice sessions or live performances.

Hope this helps.

DJ Esco

Posted Sun 05 Dec 10 @ 1:48 am
gud day i got a problem with numark virtual vinyl sotfware since i install the hercules deejay trim i cant use the single time code setting i was not able to controll the deck2 even if i press tab or load song on deck 2

Posted Sun 05 Dec 10 @ 4:33 am
hey everybody, my name is stefan and im from germany.
my english is not so good but i try it.

okay...
ive got 2x Numark V7
and 1x Pioneer DJM600

this is set:
1.PLAYER (slave) // MIXER // 2.PLAYER (master)

ive got the same problem when player 1 is master...

the slave plays a track and i want to mix it with a track from my masterplayer.
i had a 4-beat-loop on master, after few mins the player(only master) restart. in middle of the mix.

Maybe can help me...

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 7:09 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
anak_ni_bakokok wrote :
gud day i got a problem with numark virtual vinyl sotfware since i install the hercules deejay trim i cant use the single time code setting i was not able to controll the deck2 even if i press tab or load song on deck 2

Hello, it may be best to fire this one by the Hercules team.
Also I would recommend downloading Cue 7.0.1 for best compatibly. Your licence is now valid for Cue and you can download in the download center.

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 12:42 pm
54%