Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 42

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Perhaps if you register your license on your profile so we know you're legit. :) AFAIK the NTC won't "light up" using VDJ's built-in mapper so maybe once you HAVE registered your serial number you can download different mappers and see if that helps? Is it showing up in your Configurations -> Mappers?

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 2:10 pm
^^ I have registered before on this site when i first got my NTC and i did all that registering stuff but i dont remember any of that login info or whatever, if i get help thats fine if not, oh well.

anyways, ill try out what you said, hopefully something works. =)

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 4:23 pm
I have just purchased two numark V7 players, what i want to know is if these players have direct support to virtual DJ 7, i seriously don't want to map every single button so i am looking for plug and play function. As well as info on the soundcard as i will use two of these hooked up to an analog mixer, will this setup all work with virtual dj 7 ?

Posted Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 12:12 am
Hi !

No One an idea, how i can use 64Bit VV ??

i wrote now the 4.th mail to numark..but no answer...

Atomix-Support is much better and faster (Numark can learn from this Company), ithink now i buy VDJ Pro and a other soundcard and my problems are gone.

ps...has anybody VirtaulVinyl running on 64bit ???
I think on the Numark-Side the driver is an fake :(
for any help i say thanks a lot

greetz
Thomas

Posted Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 7:35 pm
Hi i am checking to see if numark has any usb mixers that will control the crossfader on virtual vinyl so that while recording the mixer will crossfade the same way vdj does it to advance the track. thanks

Posted Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 10:25 pm
avivo1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi i just bought the numark omni control. and have Virtual Dj 7 set up. as soon as i started scratching and fooling around with the sounds. my scratch pads are not scratching anymore. rather they are now slowing the tempo down or doing something other then scratching.. where can i go to change the settings back to regular scratching?

Posted Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 1:05 pm
I have Numark M1 mixer, Citronic MPCD-S6 cdj's , and a laptop and i have tried everything to connect them together..
Can someone tell me if it is possible please and if so how!
I want to dj from my decks but watch it live on virtual DJ

Posted Fri 29 Oct 10 @ 7:28 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
jessandrosie wrote :
I have Numark M1 mixer, Citronic MPCD-S6 cdj's , and a laptop and i have tried everything to connect them together..
Can someone tell me if it is possible please and if so how!
I want to dj from my decks but watch it live on virtual DJ

Hello, you would need a sound interface such as Virtual Vinyl or another box like the NI audio 4

Posted Fri 29 Oct 10 @ 7:51 am
where can i get that , is it a download or do i buy it?

Posted Fri 29 Oct 10 @ 8:15 am
Major issue with NDX800! One says disc error whenever I try to use CDs! Any ideas? I've upgrade from firmware 024 to 028, but the problem started when it was in 024, I thought the upgrade would fix it, and it hasn't.

Posted Fri 29 Oct 10 @ 8:53 am
I have been spinning for 20 some years, Recently I acquired VDJ because is the only product in the market that supports video right out of the box. When I found out Numark had put out their decks with the motorized I got so exited.. then found out they dont support VDJ. I believe that if Numark would have thought about it and added VDJ 7 Pro support to their new deck it would be a marriage made in Music Industry & DJ Heaven..... Unfortunately that is still a fantasy. Is Numark planning to add support for Virtual DJ Pro to the new Numark V7 at any time in the future? I would appreciate any response from a Numark rep, whether it be positive or negative.

Thank you for your attention.

Posted Fri 29 Oct 10 @ 10:51 am
The Numark V7 is already natively supported in the latest version of VirtualDJ.

If you are running an older version, please upgrade to VirtualDJ v7.0 by going to the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html (You are a licensed user of VirtualDJ Pro, so this is a free upgrade.)

To see all currently supported controllers in VirtualDJ, please go to CONFIG -> Mappers, click on the button to the right of the drop-down list and untick Show only connected devices.

The drop-down list will now show all supported controllers.

Posted Fri 29 Oct 10 @ 11:36 am
Thank you very much for the fast reply, I updated my VDJ pro to Ver. 7 and just bought two Numark V7.

Posted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 11:45 pm
Total Control

When you turn the unit on there's 4 lights by the eq's. Tried flashing the firmware but the lights don't flicker etc.

Any help please.

Posted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 1:52 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cuptoast wrote :
Total Control

When you turn the unit on there's 4 lights by the eq's. Tried flashing the firmware but the lights don't flicker etc.

Any help please.

Contact support@numark.com
You have erased your firmware.

Posted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 4:08 pm
Aladin0Home userMember since 2008
hello i will need your help about my Setup i try to use my Axis 9 with my Hercules but am not getting good production when am using it all effect on the axis9 is not working so what can i do please advice me on what to do i have 2 Axix9 and a Numark X6 Mixer and a Hercules Rmx and MK2 so please advice me on what to do maybe i should get a sound card or i can use RMX or MK2 for my soundcard i need your attention as soon as possible.

Posted Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 11:53 am
Is there any way to reduce lag when using v7 + vdj 7?

I connected my new v7s to my VDJ 7; The v7 response feels much llike the Technics SLB10 back in 1978 where yoiu had about 1/4 of a sec response delay iwhen you adjusted the pitch.

So in short: it feels like the v7's have rubberbands instead of Direct drive

I installled and uninstalled Asio drivers; numark drivers; adjusted USB buffer; asio buffers and even uninstalled the whole thing and reinstalled it back and still I got the same delay.

Hardware:
Dell E510/5150
Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz 820 Smithfield dual core
4 GB ram
X300 256mb video card
Win XP 32bit Media Edition fully updated to sp3, .net framework 4.0 etc.
300gb sata HD

Posted Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 11:04 am
Aladin0Home userMember since 2008
hello i will need your help about my Setup i try to use my Axis 9 with my Hercules but am not getting good production when am using it all effect on the axis9 is not working so what can i do please advice me on what to do i have 2 Axix9 and a Numark X6 Mixer and a Hercules Rmx and MK2 so please advice me on what to do maybe i should get a sound card or i can use RMX or MK2 for my soundcard i need your attention as soon as possible.

Posted Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 8:08 am
If you are using the Axis 9 to control VirtualDJ with timecode CD's then the built-in effects and master tempo cannot be used. These will be applied to and will corrupt the timecode signal. You must use the effects built into VirtualDJ instead. The ASIO sound card in the RMX can be used for timecode.

VirtualDJ Professional is required to use timecode - http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Your RMX DJ Console entitles you to a significant discount off upgrading to VirtualDJ Professional. To receive this, please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

NOTE: The Axis 9 is not a MIDI controller and cannot control VirtualDJ without using timecode CD's: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/cd.html

Posted Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 8:28 am
I have to Numark V7's and I am looking for a mixer to use for mixing videos. I know that I need a midi mixer. Any suggestions?

Posted Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 1:48 pm
50%