Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 40

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I bought the numark mixtrack and the scratch has stopped working carried it by my electrian to check it out for me and it turns out the i c for the scratch has blown. my technician is currently searching for one down here in trinidad but no luck can you tell me where i can get it in the states and the name of the i c or reference number. I really dont know about electronics. The reason y i didnt send it back to the states is because it would have costed me more than the product.

Posted Thu 30 Sep 10 @ 7:08 am
I bought the numark mixtrack and the scratch has stopped working carried it by my electrian to check it out for me and it turns out the i c for the scratch has blown. my technician is currently searching for one down here in trinidad but no luck can you tell me where i can get it in the states and the name of the i c or reference number. I really dont know about electronics. The reason y i didnt send it back to the states is because it would have costed me more than the product.

Posted Thu 30 Sep 10 @ 7:08 am
whether it pays to buy NUMARK v7 give stable and good quality?

Posted Sun 03 Oct 10 @ 6:08 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DjZaxcerna wrote :
whether it pays to buy NUMARK v7 give stable and good quality?

V7s offer very high sound quality.

Posted Mon 04 Oct 10 @ 8:07 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
MixTrack loses its control over either of the deck after scratching. Usually happened in the deck that is scratched in longer period of time. Buttons, jogs and others ceases to function also on this deck. Reinit the controller won't solve the problem, VDJ needs to restart to be back functioning again.
WHY?

Posted Tue 05 Oct 10 @ 1:59 am
Which OS? Any chance it's Vista?

Posted Tue 05 Oct 10 @ 10:46 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It's running on W7/32bt/i5...
Having the same problem with Vista as well, but with i-mix Reload not single problem of whatsoever.

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 2:24 am
Hey there, I was wondering if the Numark iDJ3 is compatible with VDJ 6.0.1 Pro?

Posted Mon 11 Oct 10 @ 11:30 am

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 5:07 am
djjochiPRO InfinityMember since 2007
skyfxl wrote :
If you would like to speak to technical support directly regarding your issue please contact us or post here.

Numark Technical Support

USA
Phone: 401-658-3131 (Mon. - Fri. 8:30am - 4:30pm, EST)
Email support: support@numark.com

United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1252 353850 (Mon. - Fri. 9am - 6pm, GMT)
Email support: uksupport@numark.com

Europe
Phone: +49 369 29657906 (Mon. - Fri. 9:00 - 13:00 and
14:00 - 17:00, CET)
Email support: support@numark.de

I just finish installing the new version of virtual dj 7 and I just find out that the key lock on the ns7 is not working. Can you guys help me. Let me know what to do?

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:20 am
ummm...it would appear that VDJ 7 has a few issues with the mapping of dual NDX800's.

Been running 6 with no problems, just loaded in VDJ 7 and...it's all gone horribly wrong...

When I press play on deck one, the play, pause and cue buttons work ok, but all other buttons, LEDS, LCD items, etc are not reactive on deck one, but deck two they are for deck one - and vice versa - if that makes sense...

Without knowing the ins and outs, looks like a MIDI channel issue. i.e. VDJ is getting it's MIDI in/out channels confused.

Oh and yes, I have been into the mapper config and assigned each deck.

I'm going to have to revert to VDJ 6 until this is resolved...

Simon

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:36 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The mapping did not change. And back in the release thread about 4 or 5 posts above yours - someone else had immediate success with two NDX800s - so not sure why your setup would act any different.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:03 am
me neither...reverted back to 6.1.2 Pro (b301) and all is well, so no idea what is going on there...

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:06 am
cstoll...I had read that post from ScratchWorx...but there was no specific mention of dual NDX 800's...just "Numark's NDX800".

Maybe it's me, but I'm sure that in the mapper config it used to say Dual NDX 800...but now it just shows up as NDX 800...maybe it's just old age creeping in...

Simon

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:15 am
There is only 1 mapping for the NDX-800 and nothing that says DUAL

Can you start a new thread and again explain in detail what it is doing. Want to keep a clean dialog on this ... we will work it out.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:50 am
Will do.

Simon

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 12:53 pm
djjochiPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djjochi wrote :
skyfxl wrote :
If you would like to speak to technical support directly regarding your issue please contact us or post here.

Numark Technical Support

USA
Phone: 401-658-3131 (Mon. - Fri. 8:30am - 4:30pm, EST)
Email support: support@numark.com

United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1252 353850 (Mon. - Fri. 9am - 6pm, GMT)
Email support: uksupport@numark.com

Europe
Phone: +49 369 29657906 (Mon. - Fri. 9:00 - 13:00 and
14:00 - 17:00, CET)
Email support: support@numark.de

I just finish installing the new version of virtual dj 7 and I just find out that the key lock on the ns7 is not working. Can you guys help me. Let me know what to do?

I restarted my computer and now evething is working perfect. Only the start and stop botton not working. Does the nsfx is working with virtual dj 7 and looking forward to buy and I to make sure that it work.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 3:02 pm
Yes the NSFX work very well with VirtualDJ.

And, yes the start and stop features were not added in this release - but it is something still on the to-do list.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 4:26 pm
kidoggPRO InfinityMember since 2010
VDJ 7 & Numark MixDeck? Only get sound from Decks 1&2. How can I get sound for Decks 3&4?

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 7:56 pm
What sound configuration are you trying to use?

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 8:00 pm
48%