Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 39

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Greetings friends! Please I need help. I bought the Numark IDJ3 but lost the sound drivers and everything. I wrote to support NUMARK and I do not respond! Where I can get the drivers to put it to work with VirtualDJ! Help me please

Posted Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 6:51 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
avilesdj wrote :
Greetings friends! Please I need help. I bought the Numark IDJ3 but lost the sound drivers and everything. I wrote to support NUMARK and I do not respond! Where I can get the drivers to put it to work with VirtualDJ! Help me please

You will need to wait for a response from Numark. Doesn't seem like they have them available for download from there site yet.

Posted Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 7:24 pm
Having problems with volume control on my NS7.... its loud as hell on one deck, then low on the other. Have to constantly adjust and chase it all night long.
I tried to recalibrate several times, seemed to work for a moment, then malfunctioned again. Its actually worse now after the recalibration.

Anyone else having a problem??

Posted Tue 14 Sep 10 @ 3:41 pm
@ Outlaw...RE: NDX800's. The LED's around the JOG wheels don't move when in MIDI mode with VDJ...and whilst version 6.1.2 has the NDX800 mapping, you will, as I have done, alter the mapping a bit to suit your personal preferences. Once set up, they are fantastic to use...

@ Stoll...even as a premum member, I can't access the page you pointed NDX800 users at...apparently I don't have the required accredations...

Posted Thu 16 Sep 10 @ 10:12 am
Thanks for that, sucks that leds around the platter on the ndx800 don't work like on the icdx. After 6.12 update the lights blink when the song hits the lows. Is that normal? I'm loving the ndx800s though.

Posted Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 2:43 pm
@ outlaw....I've no idea bud, mine don't blink or anything when in MIDI mode...

Posted Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 12:38 pm
gud day i just found a d-vinyl 2020 time code vinyl from a frend is there any way i can use it for numark vvinyl i like the look of d-vinyl but when i use it a cant control the software accurately the sound is faster even on -8 at my technics 1200 tnx

Posted Tue 21 Sep 10 @ 6:43 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
anak_ni_bakokok wrote :
gud day i just found a d-vinyl 2020 time code vinyl from a frend is there any way i can use it for numark vvinyl i like the look of d-vinyl but when i use it a cant control the software accurately the sound is faster even on -8 at my technics 1200 tnx

Hello, I think that you need the D-Vinyl box as it used some special form of processing to use that.

Posted Wed 22 Sep 10 @ 1:22 pm
SKYFXL,

I just bought a brand new V7 from Steve's music in Toronto Ontario Canada and I love the look, weight and feel of the platters. I want to like the product; I really do but I'm having soooo many probs with the hardware.

I bought cue used; it was already registered so i cross graded to VDJ pro so I have both.

I have one V7 and I ordered the second one and I think it comes in tomorrow but I'm thinking of returning this product and going with Dennon if this problem with my Numark product doesn't get sorted by the weekend. (I work 60 to 70 hours a week so I get little or no time to play so when i do get time I just want everything to work with out any hassles.

I turn on my V7 and then boot up either VDJ or Virtual Vynal and everything plays and starts out fine; the external mixer (stanton) is good enough for now although i want the caddy of Numark mixers that will work (midi) with VDJ pro.

SO here are the Issues I'm having...

I bought a mixdeck and it sukt out twice and took two months to get it repaired the first time (lemon?) Its all good cause Steve's fixed me up with a V7 and they advised me of a Dennon but I was more interested in the V7's cause of the option and weight.. I findthe heavier the more durable in my line of (real life) work. This V7 is the sweetest looking thing I have ever seen; I'm getting the shell powder coated some funky color just because i can. (it was part of the sale agreement) but I'm doing running it hard every morning before work and after work when i'm not too tired and have found that this V7 is a problem as well.

I can play fine and it scratches nice too but....

Turn the FX nob one way or the other its completly jams up VDJ and nothing works..

If I'm playing 2 music videos and I'm trying to scratch one while playing the other; the computer has a total bluescreen and shuts down with out a warning..

My system is a Dell Studio 1558 i5 with 8 gigs of ram and its plays, records and scratches with out a hiccup when no Numark product is attached.

Please; I love this V7 and my friends and clients think its the coolest thing cause it spins (yeah that small things amuse small minds thing comes to mind) the Mixdeck got them with the power on light show but the V7 looks, feels and scratches amazing. I Don't like Itch and do music videos so Itch is really outta the question at this point in time.

Please understand I want your product cause the Dennon's don't have the options or look i like; I'm stuck trying them if this V7 doesn't work.

Please Help

J

Posted Wed 22 Sep 10 @ 8:09 pm
Hello, I would suggest giving us a call and getting this looked at remotely it sounds like your system needs a bit of tweaking.
Does it work with Itch?

Posted Fri 24 Sep 10 @ 10:37 am
I work till don't usually get home till after 5pm EST. how would that work? weekends or ???

Posted Sat 25 Sep 10 @ 6:17 pm
MixDeck wrote :
I work till don't usually get home till after 5pm EST. how would that work? weekends or ???

Numark is open until 6:30 now for people who work during the day.

Posted Sat 25 Sep 10 @ 7:34 pm
yes Itch works amazing with it but I don't like Itch at all for many reasons; vdj and cue both work amazing with out the unit. its just the fx dial that is screwing this whole thing up.

Posted Sat 25 Sep 10 @ 10:08 pm
Ok I'll do my best to call on monday when you re-open; who should i ask for when i call? Is that EST?

Posted Sat 25 Sep 10 @ 10:10 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Having the same conversation in 2 places does not help solve your problem any faster ....

I have given you an answer in the thread you originally started -
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/134597/Hardware_Technical_Support/V7_with_VDJ_Pro_is_doing_nothing_but_crashing_when_i_turn_the_nob_for_the_effects__S.html

It has nothing to do with your V7 units - it is the legacy effects and Windows 7. Please see your thread above for what you need to do.

AND - PLEASE - continue the conversation there and not here.

Posted Sun 26 Sep 10 @ 11:15 am
Hello All,

This is my first post, forgive me if this should be posted somewhere else.

I've been DJ'ing for about 10 years using vinyl and cd's. I've recently decided to go full digital. I've been researching this forum, as well as other sites, to try and get an idea as to the best way to set my system up for digital use.

My current setup:
2 x Numark iCDX
2 x Numark TTX
1 x Behringer DDM4000

Laptop:
Intel i5 processor
64-Bit
4GB RAM
500GB HD
Windows 7

I'm interested in buying Numarks Cue software, however, I'm wondering, if I want to use the iCDX's as controllers, do I still need a soundcard such as the CDIO?

If anyone could give me a hand telling me exactly how they would approach going full digital using my current components and laptop I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Posted Sun 26 Sep 10 @ 12:51 pm
Hi Guys,

i have a problem with my Stealth Control in use with my Powerbook G4, i hope someone can help me with this.

My problem:

I want to run Virtual DJ Pro on my Powerbook and control it with the Stealth Control. Just to try if its working properly i downloaded the VDJ Trial. I installed it and everything worked fine with mouse and keyboard. So after that ive tried to connect my Stealth Control to the Powerbook to use it with VDJ but VDJ cant find the Stealth Controller. Ive checked the System Profiler and the Stealth Control ist definitely connected ( it is shown in the USB Section ). Ive also tried it with an external Power Supply, but still, VDJ wont find the Stealth Control. Yesterday ive tried to just map some keys on the stealth control with that "simple MIDI Wrapper" thing and it worked so i guess the Controller and the Software are working fine but the software simply dont recognize my Stealth Control as a Stealth Control Controller. Are there any drivers for the Stealth Control or something ( ive tried the Omni Control Drivers but they dont do nothing at all i think )?
Any suggestions how to fix that? im very desperate right now, because buying a new Macbook seems pretty impossible at the moment ( too expensive ) :-/.

Would be great if someone could help me. Thank You.

Just to let you know: I am using a Powerbook G4 with Mac OS 10.5 Leopard installed.

Posted Mon 27 Sep 10 @ 7:28 am
Scott Es. wrote :
Hello All,

This is my first post, forgive me if this should be posted somewhere else.

I've been DJ'ing for about 10 years using vinyl and cd's. I've recently decided to go full digital. I've been researching this forum, as well as other sites, to try and get an idea as to the best way to set my system up for digital use.

My current setup:
2 x Numark iCDX
2 x Numark TTX
1 x Behringer DDM4000

Laptop:
Intel i5 processor
64-Bit
4GB RAM
500GB HD
Windows 7

I'm interested in buying Numarks Cue software, however, I'm wondering, if I want to use the iCDX's as controllers, do I still need a soundcard such as the CDIO?

If anyone could give me a hand telling me exactly how they would approach going full digital using my current components and laptop I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Yes the ICDX are not soundcards. You would need a DJIO or a similar card.

Posted Mon 27 Sep 10 @ 9:43 am
vasi0815 wrote :
Hi Guys,

i have a problem with my Stealth Control in use with my Powerbook G4, i hope someone can help me with this.

My problem:

I want to run Virtual DJ Pro on my Powerbook and control it with the Stealth Control. Just to try if its working properly i downloaded the VDJ Trial. I installed it and everything worked fine with mouse and keyboard. So after that ive tried to connect my Stealth Control to the Powerbook to use it with VDJ but VDJ cant find the Stealth Controller. Ive checked the System Profiler and the Stealth Control ist definitely connected ( it is shown in the USB Section ). Ive also tried it with an external Power Supply, but still, VDJ wont find the Stealth Control. Yesterday ive tried to just map some keys on the stealth control with that "simple MIDI Wrapper" thing and it worked so i guess the Controller and the Software are working fine but the software simply dont recognize my Stealth Control as a Stealth Control Controller. Are there any drivers for the Stealth Control or something ( ive tried the Omni Control Drivers but they dont do nothing at all i think )?
Any suggestions how to fix that? im very desperate right now, because buying a new Macbook seems pretty impossible at the moment ( too expensive ) :-/.

Would be great if someone could help me. Thank You.

Just to let you know: I am using a Powerbook G4 with Mac OS 10.5 Leopard installed.

Unfortunately, I do not think that you are going to be able to get it fully working you need a Intel mac to fully use Virtual DJ.
I do not believe that the latest version of Virtual DJ supports a non intel chipset.
Can you advise the version you are using?

Posted Mon 27 Sep 10 @ 9:47 am
im not on my mac at the moment but im using the trial version that is downloadable at virtualdj.com i think its 6.1.2!?

Virtual DJ is running without problems. i can use it with my keyboard/mouse without any problems its just the controller thing that doesnt work properly. Pretty strange ^^

Posted Mon 27 Sep 10 @ 10:01 am
47%